The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

Pesaveng

I think Davinci should honour and allow for this given the set backs. I am willing to pay the costs, just trying to get it before Christmas. I am from Melbourne, Australia.

Pesaveng,

icedtea

I think Davinci should honour and allow for this given the set backs. I am willing to pay the costs, just trying to get it before Christmas. I am from Melbourne, Australia.

Hey man if you're really trying to get it before Christmas, try Vapeworld. Call them and see what their stock is like. They might be sold out by now though. Idk. I called and ordered over the phone on Wednesday. Got priority over night shipping. My package shipped the same day on Wednesday and is out for delivery right now. Plus shipping cost $23.04 with Vapeworld and 53.03 with Davinvi. $30 cheaper! Now I'm just waiting for Davinci to get back to me and refund my original order.

Jumbl

Ordered my iq on the 29th and was told in an email a week prior that orders for canada ship from inside canada. Call on the 14th because of the delay and am told that it will ship from las vegas but i didn't have to worry about any charges or tax for crossing the border because they take care of that, rep even check with his manager. Other user now report that is a lie. Added the apt number to the shipping info. Get confirmation that it was changed and all looks good. Ships and everything looks fine. Tracking starts going crazy. Call usps and they tell me that the package was sent will the same billing info i gave but the country was listed as brazil. Now they say it will take 30 business days for them to send it back up. Call davinci to get some answers and their customer service line is set on a loop that ditches you in the main menu infinite times.

Jumbl,

TimG216

Had to work all day so I missed my package aka stealth IQ. Getting it tomorrow morning. Can't wait, so wish it was small enough packaging to fit in my mailbox so I don't have to wait any longer lol

Mixio

TheVaporOne
Order on November 4 deleted ... I had ordered from the United States, even paying taxes, only to have the estimated delivery December 16?
it makes no sense ... on that date it will also be available in Europe and I will pay much less
poor customer service
I have taken a beautiful Minivap to 50% with black Friday offer... they will resist '
regards

Mixio,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
@Davinci_vaporizer Okay.... so you're telling me that even though I ordered on November 4th, and that by the time I get my order it will have been about 6 weeks (Dec 12th-16th), I'm still not going to get the credit? :|:hmm:

Are you not a previous owner of an Ascent or Davinci? That is what was set prior to the shipping delay. Things could change going forward.

@Davinci_vaporizer
Can you please let me know if I can add express post to my existing order. I didn't know it will take this long to order and need it for Christmas. Order number 58880.

Yes we can upgrade your shipping for sure. I'mm PM to to confirm.

Davinci_vaporizer,

brochap

"The status of order #57993 is now Shipped" :)

Mine shows shipped for order #56932 but the tracking number they sent me doesn't work. Normally it would show label created or something along those lines, USPS just says it cannot find the that tracking number.

abcdicted

Watch the tracking. my package got sent to brazil. im in New Brunswick

Hey @Jumbl , thanks for the heads up, I will checking my tracking history once is available in the website, but did you get you IQ at the end? did IQ guys fixed that for you ? when did you notice it was in Brazil?

thanks again

abcdicted,

Jumbl

Hey @Jumbl , thanks for the heads up, I will checking my tracking history once is available in the website, but did you get you IQ at the end? did IQ guys fixed that for you ? when did you notice it was in Brazil?

thanks again
Shipped on the 14th went from montreal to brazil on the 25th. got a warranty exchange notification from davici the other day but have not gotten any info from davinci other than the sparce chatter on this forum.

Jumbl,

abcdicted

Shipped on the 14th went from montreal to brazil on the 25th. got a warranty exchange notification from davici the other day but have not gotten any info from davinci other than the sparce chatter on this forum.

Thet really sucks !,what did canada Post tell you when you called them ? was it written in the pkg BRAZIL ? or they messed up?

well sorry to read this man , I hope mine gets here and that when it gets here there is no problems with it ,someone just wrote on the Davinci IQ that he has gotten 2 IQs ,1 defective and the other its replacement and also efective and now he just ask for his money bac.

Im hopping I dont live that story too

abcdicted,

Jumbl

Thet really sucks !,what did canada Post tell you when you called them ? was it written in the pkg BRAZIL ? or they messed up?

well sorry to read this man , I hope mine gets here and that when it gets here there is no problems with it ,someone just wrote on the Davinci IQ that he has gotten 2 IQs ,1 defective and the other its replacement and also efective and now he just ask for his money bac.

Im hopping I dont live that story too
Canada post never got it. usps kept it and never gave it to canada post. usps said thats what the country said on the package but all the other info is my info. so it has a postal code and shit.

Jumbl,

mdma69

got a warranty exchange notification from davici the other day but have not gotten any info from davinci other than the sparce chatter on this forum.

Yap, I've sent them 3 emails from their official website sometime last week, still waiting for a reply.
are their costumer support THAT bad? How is that?

mdma69,

Jumbl

Yap, I've sent them 3 emails from their official website sometime last week, still waiting for a reply.
are their costumer support THAT bad? How is that?
They did. its on page 7. what colour did u pick?

Jumbl,

xlr8

Just checked shipping, package was not sent via GLS, standard french post tracking says i will have to pay customs taxes at delivery...

I guess it was send as gifts then?
But they ask 51,95€ as customs tax on order?
Am i wrong or they are gessing most packages won't be checked by customs and they are ripping 52€ from each package sent? and we have to pay taxes *2 if our package get opened by customs like mine?

Mail sent to DaVinci for an explanation about this way of doing, waiting for an honest answer...

Last edited:

xlr8

PM sent to @Davinci_vaporizer as mail are not getting responses; asking for taxes refund or package refusal?

Any people in EU that received their IQ directly? was it declared with invoice outside package or sent as gift ?

SpanglishVapes

PM sent to @Davinci_vaporizer as mail are not getting responses; asking for taxes refund or package refusal?

Any people in EU that received their IQ directly? was it declared with invoice outside package or sent as gift ?

Hi, read about a similar things happening with another member here a while back in this thread, have linked to the page below for you.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-davinci-iq-shipping-and-ordering-discussion.23070/page-5

News like this gets me worried about my order also if it does ever get shipped, starting to think the best thing i could do now is issue a chargeback through my bank for the payment, no doubt the IQ is a great vape for sure but not sure if it is really worth all this hassle and chances of extra charges.

Best thing to come from it so far is bringing my attention to this forum and getting me to sign up.

SpanglishVapes,

xlr8

Hi, read about a similar things happening with another member here a while back in this thread, have linked to the page below for you.

Apparently @oddjobold finally got refunded by DaVinci after showing proof and having asked paypal a refund.

I think i will pay taxes on delivery then and keep proof of it, then hope I don't have to escalade to paypal issue...

If you paid via credit card directly then you should order with Paypal for international orders next time, it is much easier for refunds, they are very protective for the buyer.

Top Bottom