The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

ChrisCana

If you would like, you can open a Better Business Bureaus complaint for Organicix, LLC (Company Name of Davinci). I realize there are now dozens of complaints across all the social outlets, but this might actually get heard. There are existing complaints on file with their company at the BBB as well.

https://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada...-las-vegas-nv-90044264/reviews-and-complaints

The Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) is the network hub for BBBs in the US and Canada. Like BBBs, CBBB is dedicated to fostering honest and responsive relationships between businesses and consumers -- instilling consumer confidence and advancing a trustworthy marketplace for all.

ChrisCana,
Hello Guys,

Thought I'd mention in addition to @Davinci_vaporizer's mention. I spoke with Monica yesterday and was told that they are 100% out for the week. They will get a shipment next week due to holiday and then ship out from there in bulk.

With that said, I don't think 1. Andrew was correct, and 2. We will be seeing anything ship out soon.

I has a sad. I was hoping to use my $51 credit to order new glass for my ascent. Looks like I'll be vapeless for another few weeks. Yay....

nickvengance,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Are the shipping numbers for the colors that were having issues?

Seems other distributors have available stock of IQ's

The shipping dates are for all of the colors. Some colors may ship sooner than the posted dates, but they will not ship later than the dates posted. There are definitely no other distributors that would have stock of the IQ. Some websites have also started taking pre-orders. Other sites that have the IQ listed as "For Sale" are definitely not legitimate and we are working to have their posts removed.

@Davinci_vaporizer you mean to tell me I could have placed an order yesterday and I'll get it the same time as if I placed an order on November 4th (my order date) more than a month later? WTF is that about?? What was the point of me paying for overnight shipping!?!

Overnight shipping guarantees that once your vaporizer is available to ship that you will receive it the next day and not be subject to additional wait time. If you wanted to cancel the overnight shipping we can refund you for that no problem.

I can't believe how ignorant they are for sending international orders with USPS instead of using international post services like UPS, Fedex...

I paid 70$ dollars for express shipping to Switzerland, was very happy when I got shipping confirmation, cause I expected a fast delivery for my money.. My package lays in NY since 11/17 and no movement, I tend to say @Davinci_vaporizer didn't paid for express shipping.

With USPS when a package arrives at an international sorting facility it is normally shipped to the country of delivery (In your case Switzerland) and once it clears customs it is given a new local post tracking number. If you believe that this was a different shipping method than you selected for your order we can take a look as refund any difference in price. I'll PM you to collect your order information.

Davinci_vaporizer,
I also agree that expectations should have been managed better. Had I known it would take this long to ship, I wouldn't have placed the order. My card has already been charged so Im stuck waiting. They've supposedly been shipping the end of October since last week. There are people who have been waiting a month to receive their order. At this rate I'm wondering if I'll get it before December.

Unfortunately I was right smh. Pretty much 6 damn weeks from order to expected delivery. Had I known this upfront I'd have ordered the crafty or the firefly 2.

504vapenoob,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Hello Guys,

Thought I'd mention in addition to @Davinci_vaporizer's mention. I spoke with Monica yesterday and was told that they are 100% out for the week. They will get a shipment next week due to holiday and then ship out from there in bulk.

With that said, I don't think 1. Andrew was correct, and 2. We will be seeing anything ship out soon.

I has a sad. I was hoping to use my $51 credit to order new glass for my ascent. Looks like I'll be vapeless for another few weeks. Yay....
If you need glass THAT bad...shoot me a PM...in pretty sure I have like 5 sets of back up a scent staws.

Hate to see a fellow FC'er vapeless!

brochap

Order number 57645 stealth. Tracking updated. Will be delivered by Friday

Out of curiosity @TimG216 when did you order? The fact that you got shipping info when they have told other they didn't have any to ship is interesting. Also the email yesterday about estimated shipping dates, seems off.

brochap,

TimG216

Out of curiosity @TimG216 when did you order? The fact that you got shipping info when they have told other they didn't have any to ship is interesting. Also the email yesterday about estimated shipping dates, seems off.
I ordered on October 30th

TimG216,

brochap

@TimG2016 that is crazy! I ordered October 19th and others ordered before me and are still waiting. Guess it wasnt worth ordering gun metal.

For what its worth, Vape World have the Davinci iQ's in stock and ship same day. I called and they do have them, so I ordered one from them yesterday and its already shipped already have a FedEx tracking number. Guess its time to cancel my pre order, or maybe ill just get two..... not decided yet.

http://www.vapeworld.com/davinci-iq-vaporizer

brochap,

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
@TimG2016 that is crazy! I ordered October 19th and others ordered before me and are still waiting. Guess it wasnt worth ordering gun metal.

For what its worth, Vape World have the Davinci iQ's in stock and ship same day. I called and they do have them, so I ordered one from them yesterday and its already shipped already have a FedEx tracking number. Guess its time to cancel my pre order, or maybe ill just get two..... not decided yet.

Be careful as Da Vinci has said there shouldn't be any third party stores with the IQ in stock and they've been trying to get such listings taken down. On the other hand I don't see why a store couldn't have preordered a few units and have some in stock by now. Point being I would check with Da Vinci that they are in fact an authorized dealer with legit units.

Mario Juan,

TimG216

Yea In my post few before I said another site had them. that was the site I saw that have them but davinci is trying to say no distributors have them yet. Do I smell some bull

TimG216,
Reactions: brochap

brochap

Be careful as Da Vinci has said there shouldn't be any third party stores with the IQ in stock and they've been trying to get such listings taken down. On the other hand I don't see why a store couldn't have preordered a few units and have some in stock by now. Point being I would check with Da Vinci that they are in fact an authorized dealer with legit units.

I had the same concerns, Vape World is on their Authorized Resellers list. I checked that before purchasing. I can easily see Davinci selling to resellers the same time they sold to pre order customers. Why not? its a sale to them either way.

I contacted Vape World just now and was told they are selling authentic davinci iQ's.

They have a few Stealth and Copper in stock, no Blue or Gunmetal.

brochap,

icedtea

I had the same concerns, Vape World is on their Authorized Resellers list. I checked that before purchasing. I can easily see Davinci selling to resellers the same time they sold to pre order customers. Why not? its a sale to them either way.

I contacted Vape World just now and was told they are selling authentic davinci iQ's.

They have a few Stealth and Copper in stock, no Blue or Gunmetal.

I can confirm this. I just called and they said they only have about 19 copper left. I wanted stealth, but I also want the IQ so I just purchased copper. Paid for next day air and according to them, I'll get it Friday. Now time to cancel with Davinci. Either way, they're still getting my money but at least I'll get the vape sooner.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Order number 57645 stealth. Tracking updated. Will be delivered by Friday

Keep in mind there is the holiday on Thursday so the package might be delayed until Saturday or Monday.

As we have mentioned before there were some issues with color matching for the Gunmetal and Blue IQ's, so the Stealth and Copper IQ's have shipped out a little faster. If you look at the shipping schedule we posted earlier you can find the date of when you can expect your IQ to ship. There is always a chance that it will ship sooner but we will not miss those posted dates.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
If an Iq is ordered from an authorized reseller, does the 10 year warranty still apply? Also if something isn't right with the vaporizer, would I ship it to DaVinci or the reseller? @Davinci_vaporizer

Great question. The 10 Year warranty is valid as long is it purchased from an authorized reseller and you have your receipt. Some of our resellers have you send the IQ back to them for warranty but any and all IQ's purchased from authorized resellers can exercise the warranty through Davinci directly.

Davinci_vaporizer,
Yes that is correct. The $51 credit was only for those who pre-ordered before Oct 31st and for returning Davinci Customers.

@Davinci_vaporizer Okay.... so you're telling me that even though I ordered on November 4th, and that by the time I get my order it will have been about 6 weeks (Dec 12th-16th), I'm still not going to get the credit? :|:hmm:

Last edited:

ChrisCana

So I was told ANOTHER lie over the phone before I ordered? I ordered Nov 5 and told I would still get the credit. You guys need to train your customer support people who answer the phones!!!! They also told me on Nov 5 that my order would ship in two days max, promised even.

I ordered the copper iq from vapeworld last night with the FC discount. Almost placed an order on davinci's site, but their restricted promo codes led me to an authorized distributer. I'll post my review of it with water tools in comparison to my other vape, the VapeXhale evo.

Last edited:
purplek,
@Davinci_vaporizer
Can you please let me know if I can add express post to my existing order. I didn't know it will take this long to order and need it for Christmas. Order number 58880.

You wont be able to. Your going to have to wait buddy. I already asked them about that. They won't do exceptions for no one. Davinci will keep on shipping in the order they were placed

Ordered mine on 11/2 (copper). Does anyone have info on copper? @Davinci_vaporizer

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom