The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

artist

livin'in vapooodia
cancelled my order 5 minutes ago, i feel fooled by davinci,
because of reading now that other customers like @oddjobold had to pay extra taxes for europe, even if you already got charged for taxes when preordering from davinci, at the end the vape will be far to expensive i already payed 303€ at preorder and than i will have to pay at least 50€ taxes when it arrives????!!! and also with the 50$ they offer for your next purchase, when you preorder, if then i would buy more stuff for this promo, i will than also have to pay shipping plus taxes! or what? this really sounds like milking the customer....
other thing is, i ordered on oct.16. color gunmetal,
the davinci guy here on the forum said some posts ago that the missing gunmetal iq's would come in monday last week and that then all those orders would be resumed:

("@Davinci_vaporizer - Are international orders delayed for some reasons?
International orders are not delayed, They are also in line in the queue in the order in which they were received.

I feel you nickvengance I am 57500 stealth, they have shipped 57522 how did this happen their's were copper ordered on October 29th. Maybe they are catching up who knows at this point.
I mentioned in an earlier thread some colors are shipping faster than others based on demand and availability. For example, We shipped all of the Gun Metal and Blue units we had in our first batch. We received more this week and resumed shipping.
Stealth and Copper have been shipping steady. This is why some orders look like they are shipping before others.

@Davinci_vaporizer do you ignore international orders? I ordered 2 stealth and 1 copper device at 24th oct. and now orders getting shipped that are made many days after mine..
What is your order number? Let me look that up for you.

The DaVinci
Davinci_vaporizer, Nov 10, 2016")

i belived that, now i know from others here, that they ordered gunmetal after me (november) and that they already have received it,?? also, we where told that there would be no preferences between u.s. preorders and international preorders, so why comes that i and others are still waiting even if we purchased before others and also the same colors than people who ordered later???
i feel fooled, that is why now i canceled my preorder and i hope they will read /react to my cancellation mail at their support and give me my money back ....
i hope others enjoy their new toy...for me this wait is over, i keep a look at the iq thread, but i am not sure if i get it when it comes out in europe....

Last edited:
artist,

abcdicted

hey everyone , order mine Nov 11th :) and awaiting Shipment, I know it is a little late to the party so I'm not expecting it any time soon, but what make me worry now is this Customs tax Fee that some people are mentioning, as someone else mention it's an already expensive vape , i live in BC, Canada anybody from here that can tell me how much is the customs fee, or if any have received the IQ here in canada ,did ou have to pay extra custom Taxes?

thanks in advance!

abcdicted,

xlr8

@Davinci_vaporizer

Could you confirm that orders sent as gifts were mistakes or will you send all international orders like that ?

It would be nice of you to tell us if we will have our orders inspected by customs and taxed or if it is better for us to cancel orders already.

Trulukkyphrank

#57171 from 24th oct. still not shipped.

tracking says:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 15, 2016 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

I just hope for @Davinci_vaporizer after all that I won't have problems with customs..

Trulukkyphrank,
Reactions: Mixio

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
That would explain the reason why tracking information takes a few days to "update." They're sending out shipping confirmation days before they're even getting the order to USPS.

The fact that orders seem to be shipping sluggishly slow, despite the fact that they're trying to make it appear as if they're getting them out quicker than they are is super disheartening.

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
That would explain the reason why tracking information takes a few days to "update." They're sending out shipping confirmation days before they're even getting the order to USPS.

The fact that orders seem to be shipping sluggishly slow, despite the fact that they're trying to make it appear as if they're getting them out quicker than they are is super disheartening.

Edit: What truly disappoints me however is the lack of transparency, deception, and blatant lies we are being told. As I said before in my first little rant, we're all going to get our iqs when we get them. I just don't wanna get dicked around with by Da Vinci until then.

Edit 2: Obviously I don't know how to edit a post I guess sorry for the double

ChrisCana

They lied to me directly over the phone prior to me placing the order. Was very specific I didn't want to place an order if it would take more than a week to ship. They PROMISED it would take no longer than a week and "just a few days, MAX." Upon looking at their facebook page, someone asked the same thing - and they lied to them too, saying just a few days (you can see on their fb page in the user comments area). So so shady.

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
Has anyone canceled their order? Or attempted to?

What would be the best way to go about this?

I'm just going to get a crafty or something

Mario Juan,
I'm cancelling my order tomorrow, probably. If it doesn't update. I ordered on the 29th of Oct. #57510. Gunmetal.

I agree that I have no faith in them working with anyone in a reasonable manner for warrenty issues or other issues in any event if they cannot simply speak to already paying customers about an order they've placed and the status of it. Seriously, creating a computer system to handle this is super cheap. I know, I set them up and maintain them for a living. I am truely suprised they've not given funds to a solution.
If they're not going to fund a simple solution such as that, then they can't afford a bunch of warrenty issues.

@Davinci_vaporizer , this is not inspiring customers trust.

srfnflmngo3390

I'm cancelling my order tomorrow, probably. If it doesn't update. I ordered on the 29th of Oct. #57510. Gunmetal.

I agree that I have no faith in them working with anyone in a reasonable manner for warrenty issues or other issues in any event if they cannot simply speak to already paying customers about an order they've placed and the status of it. Seriously, creating a computer system to handle this is super cheap. I know, I set them up and maintain them for a living. I am truely suprised they've not given funds to a solution.
If they're not going to fund a simple solution such as that, then they can't afford a bunch of warrenty issues.

@Davinci_vaporizer , this is not inspiring customers trust.

#56964 Oct 20th, Gunmetal
If you are going go cancel, use their email as it seems like it's the only thing they are responsive to. I'm going to cancel in 48 hours if my unit has not shipped. I'm bothered by the lack of transparency here, they can easily address what is happening yet choose not to.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
For those who are thinking about cancelling. The saying "cutting off your nose to spite your face" could be appropreate here.

Ok there are delays, i waited months in the UK for my FF2. This wait really is not that bad. I guess it will be weeks not months for them to catch up looking at shipping rates.

Having used the vape a couple of times this seems like a quality product, and i am glad i made the purchase. It was worth the wait. In a few weeks time when you guys have a davinci iq in your hands your forget all about how long you waited

In regards to the tax issue - i put this down to a mistake when filling out the shipping details. They did refund me, but i was confident they would as paypal nearly always sides with the buyer.

I would say this to @Davinci_vaporizer. Mistakes happen - no bad blood here. But i would make statement as things can get blown out of proportion. I think an honest answer would be more respected than the silence.

oddjobold,

Trulukkyphrank

my order from 10/24 is finally on it's way.

@oddjobold so at least you didn't had to pay any extra taxes after paying for the device and shipping?

Trulukkyphrank,

xlr8

I did pay - davinci refunded me.

Not so dramatic after all, i just hope it won't be the case for every shipment cause it will slow down the shippings even more :(

By the way @Davinci_vaporizer , any news about shippings that should happen early this week? For people around order 58000, #57993 for exemple ;)

Shit happens but any news would be good news :)

xlr8,

TimG216

Not so dramatic after all, i just hope it won't be the case for every shipment cause it will slow down the shippings even more :(

By the way @Davinci_vaporizer , any news about shippings that should happen early this week? For people around order 58000, #57993 for exemple ;)

Shit happens but any news would be good news :)
Don't know what color you chose but my order # 57645 stealth has not shipped yet.

TimG216,

brochap

I called today and was told that they are completely out. They will be getting another shipment Tuesday the 22nd and they will ship those the same day. Really not impressed with this process. I ordered on the 19th of October and still waiting. oh well, not a necessity so I can wait, just wish they had better communication with their customers.

brochap,

TimG216

I called today and was told that they are completely out. They will be getting another shipment Tuesday the 22nd and they will ship those the same day. Really not impressed with this process. I ordered on the 19th of October and still waiting. oh well, not a necessity so I can wait, just wish they had better communication with their customers.
Completely out of what color? Or all colors?

ChrisCana

Ive tried calling support like 5 times now - never an answer during business hours. 3 emails to support over 2 weeks - no answer. No wonder they offer a 10 year warranty you'll never be able to get in touch with them to honor it.

Top Bottom