The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

Jaybird

Davinci is very disappointing in the customer service department. They put you on hold forever. Shipping is all over the place with them. First time customers like myself, is feeling very upset with their service. I have been on hold now 30 min with no answer. My ord #57500 and there has been order after mine that has shipped and received "frustrated" is not the word to describe what being felt.

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Davinci is very disappointing in the customer service department. They put you on hold forever. Shipping is all over the place with them. First time customers like myself, is feeling very upset with their service. I have been on hold now 30 min with no answer. My ord #57500 and there has been order after mine that has shipped and received "frustrated" is not the word to describe what being felt.

I'm apologize for wait with Customer service. Our shipping department is doing everything they can to get these orders out. As I mentioned before in a previous post some orders may seem as though they are shipping quicker however this is due to color. Some colors are shipping faster than others. Stealth was by far the most popular color and has the most orders to fill. Gun Metal and Blue was out for a while but we received a new shipment earlier this week and resumed shipping on those. Copper has been shipping daily and is further along in the queue than other colors.

Trulukkyphrank

Hey man, I'm gonna send you a PM about your order. When I look it up it shows you ordered different than what you said.

@TimG216 @xlr8 - Guys both of your orders are for Stealth and are in queue. Most likely these will ship out the beginning of next week. There is a small chance we might get through more orders and ship sooner. I just want to try and give realistic projections.

I'll try and give as many updates and projections on ship times as I can. I won't always be able to check everyone's orders individually. I can let you guys know as things start to ship faster.

Originally the order was 3 stealth devices, but I asked for switching 1 device to copper a few days after pre order, I'm ok with both options, I just want the order get shipped, 3 stealth or 2 stealth and 1 copper :) please send it out today

Trulukkyphrank,

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin

BLUE Ordered on October 16th. SEnt and email Monday asking if I can switch colors and what my options are. Obviously to nobody's surprise, no response.

Then after allowing 48 hours I called the number as instructed from the automated email. What a joke. I was on hold forever and kept losing my place in cue. Only adding frustration to a very frustrated customer. Totally taking all the joy out of getting a new vape. What a bummer and a disappointment. So sad they treat their customers like this.

nacho257

Anybody else having issues with their tracking number? I got mine over 24 hours ago and it still doesn't show up at all when I go to USPS

Jaybird

Per : Davinci they are making progress (color's) has been an issue with Stealth being highest in demand. They are nearing the middle to the end of some October pre orders colors having been the big issue. They are catching up. Hope this news helps. I am cool with that, there should be some improvements in our orders with possible some of us getting conformations on orders next week.

Jaybird,

nacho257

Update: DaVinci moved my order to "shipped" two days ago and gave me a tracking number.

Up until this morning (36 hours) the tracking number said "can't be found"

Now, it says "in transit" and expected delivery date is tomorrow! (2-3 business days after DaVinci changed my order status)

nacho257,
Update: DaVinci moved my order to "shipped" two days ago and gave me a tracking number.

Up until this morning (36 hours) the tracking number said "can't be found"

Now, it says "in transit" and expected delivery date is tomorrow! (2-3 business days after DaVinci changed my order status)

LOL same with me, we seem to be on a mirrored course. I'm chalking it up to a slow website issue with usps. Just like yours mine changed this morning as if it had been moving for a day or two.

canalguyopen,
Reactions: nacho257

I'm 10 orders after you are, it seems! What day did you order?

Honestly, this sounds like a fabrication issue. If DaVinci owns the manufacturing plant they control the "shipments" they "receive" and then ship out to us. Drop shipping from China probably would have been too expensive so Davinci probably assumed Stealth would sell the most and in their first Manufacturing batch requested 50% Stealth, 30% Copper, and the rest split between blue and Gunmetal.

This makes sense, because DaVinci said stealth was most purchased, yet still shipping out??? Gunmetal, which was not purchased frequently, ran out the first week so they had to make more.

With that said: They F'd up and assumed that there wouldn't be as many orders for Gunmetal and blue peeps. In which case we should have had the option to switch upon purchase via the website. But I digress.

nickvengance,

Jaybird

I ordered mine 28th of October. I believe you are right and they should have prepared more of the top ordered colors like the Stealth. We are stuck without the option to change our initial color not well though on davinci's part.

Jaybird,

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
That's why I cancelled my order today. I don't need this. I wanted it. Now I don't want it anymore thanks to the lack of customer service. I asked to change colors so I could receive it before I leave on vacation.
That was not addressed in their lame response email.

Cancelled

Sbrew

So I ordered blue on October 21 with the order number 57044. I am "awaiting shipment" on the website. I haven't seen anyone talk about the blue one. Is that why I've waited so long because of my color choice?

Sbrew,

srfnflmngo3390

Order 56964 gunmetal (Oct 20th)

I called Davinci and spoke to a representative, and all I can say is wow. They said they could not tell me an estimated ship date, nor tell me if my color was actually in stock. I then asked if I could switch colors to something in stock to help with ship date...their response was shocking. They couldn't actually check their own stock to see what they had and what they didn't. They said they had some 'quality' issues with a shipment and had to send them back, however they also had no idea what colors that affected. I've sent two requests previously on their website order system (no responses to those at all). Their communication is awful, and I don't understand how they don't know or can't check their current stock. Awful.

ChrisCana

These guys STRAIGHT UP LIED to me. I had not placed an order yet. I noticed the warnings on their site that they are working on fulfilling orders so I called their phone number listed on the web page. I asked the guy who answered, if I ordered today (on a monday) what is the absolute latest I would get the unit. He swore, up and down, that if I placed my order on monday for the black one it would be shipped ABSOLUTELY no later than that friday. He PROMISED, and I even made him repeat it to confirm because it seemed unlikely to me even as he was promising it.

Guess what, didnt ship when he said - still waiting.

ChrisCana,

Sbrew

Just got the email that my blue IQ has shipped. I ordered on October 21st and my order number is #57044. Waiting patiently.......

Sbrew,

tdr

I ordered on 10/07 (Gunmetal) and still haven't gotten even an indication of when I will receive it. This is fucking ridiculous.

srfnflmngo3390

I ordered on 10/07 (Gunmetal) and still haven't gotten even an indication of when I will receive it. This is fucking ridiculous.

This. The most infuriating thing is their lack of willingness to provide any answers when directly asked the question of when will these be available, or whether a color change would solve the backorder problem. They are great at dodging the question, and this doesn't instill much confidence in them or their product. I'm having a hard time not just cancelling altogether.

ChrisCana

Not to mention, they cant handle even the most basic of customer service operations (or in my case, was directly lied to by a customer service rep over the phone) - what are the odds they will quickly honor their 10 year warranty in the event something goes wrong?

Forbin's Dog

just got my shipping notification. Order #58106(Copper) ordered on 11/5. can't wait to try it out.

Forbin's Dog,
Top Bottom