The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Anyone ship recently? Want to share their order number, date and color?

Want to judge how far i got to wait

Mine is #56947, 20th oct, Stealth

#57171 stealth, ordered 24th october.. awaiting shipment to switzerland, does anyone already recived a device outside of the states?

JUST MADE MY DAY
"An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #56810 is now Shipped"

One Stealth
Ordered 10/20/16

I am in the UK. CAnabis had the same color, same order date, and very close order number shipped today - internal US i am guessing.

Also another guy on reddit ordered 20th, stealth - internal US - shipping confirmation today.

If i dont get a mail tonight guess me and
Trulukkyphrank will have our answer.

Last edited:
#57510 here. Ordered Gunmetal on Oct 29th and awaiting shipment. I'm assuming mine will be shipped in the next few days from what @CAnabis said. @Davinci_vaporizer had told me they were shipping 700 units per day since the 31st. Unsure if they increased this since the last time I spoke with them.

Jaybird

What is really happening with Davinci they seem to be jumping all over, international orders are shipping. Can say where they are at in regards to #57500, Anybody receive stealth models.

Jaybird,

Jaybird

Thanks for the encouragement "nacho" I will keep pushing Mighty and Firefly2 to their limits. Thanks again.

Jaybird,
Reactions: nacho257
What the F dude. I'm #57510 Gunmetal in the US (two states away, at that.). Still not shipped.

How the hell is 57646 shipping?

With that said: Since 56788 has shipped today, I suppose there's only so many more gunmetal that still need to be packaged/sent.

nickvengance,

Jaybird

I feel you nickvengance I am 57500 stealth, they have shipped 57522 how did this happen their's were copper ordered on October 29th. Maybe they are catching up who knows at this point.

XxFourDubxX

I'm over my firefly 2. Not stealthy in public. Tired of stirring bowls between hits. Can't wait to get my hands on this iq. I paid for the 5 dollar shipping instead of the free one hopefully I'll get it by this weekend.

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
No Shipping mail for me.

@Davinci_vaporizer - Are international orders delayed for some reasons?

International orders are not delayed, They are also in line in the queue in the order in which they were received.

I feel you nickvengance I am 57500 stealth, they have shipped 57522 how did this happen their's were copper ordered on October 29th. Maybe they are catching up who knows at this point.

I mentioned in an earlier thread some colors are shipping faster than others based on demand and availability. For example, We shipped all of the Gun Metal and Blue units we had in our first batch. We received more this week and resumed shipping. Stealth and Copper have been shipping steady. This is why some orders look like they are shipping before others.

@Davinci_vaporizer do you ignore international orders? I ordered 2 stealth and 1 copper device at 24th oct. and now orders getting shipped that are made many days after mine..

What is your order number? Let me look that up for you.

Trulukkyphrank

International orders are not delayed, They are also in line in the queue in the order in which they were received.

I mentioned in an earlier thread some colors are shipping faster than others based on demand and availability. For example, We shipped all of the Gun Metal and Blue units we had in our first batch. We received more this week and resumed shipping. Stealth and Copper have been shipping steady. This is why some orders look like they are shipping before others.

My Number is 57171, Thank you

Trulukkyphrank,
Reactions: Pesaveng

TimG216

can you check for me too. I've seen orders after mine ship
USA 10-30-16 @12:30am Order #57645
Stealth

TimG216,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
My Number is 57171, Thank you

Hey man, I'm gonna send you a PM about your order. When I look it up it shows you ordered different than what you said.

@TimG216 @xlr8 - Guys both of your orders are for Stealth and are in queue. Most likely these will ship out the beginning of next week. There is a small chance we might get through more orders and ship sooner. I just want to try and give realistic projections.

I'll try and give as many updates and projections on ship times as I can. I won't always be able to check everyone's orders individually. I can let you guys know as things start to ship faster.

Davinci_vaporizer,
Top Bottom