The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
If most of us want a certain color maybe thats why. Say 1000000 people want black and 10 want blue. It's gonna take a bit for #999999 to gets their black. Shipping started on 10/31. Such is life.:D

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Baron23

cloraform

I'll have to agree with some others that it's frustrating to see davinci answer some questions but avoid those by paying customers. If you guys could just come out and say " hey we fucked up. We shipped out of order. We are sorry we weren't prepared for such high demand on our product" that I think the bulk of us would just sit back and be like. Well damn, okay. And wait

This on the other hand is driving most of us here and on other forums bat shit crazy. I ordered almost 20 days ahead of a lot of people who are starting to physically get ahold of the IQ now

Just so jazzed over this thing and frustrated at the same time! Gah it's like I'm waiting for my first sexual experience all over again lol ;)

/Rant

Much love to everyone on here as this thread and others pain over this is the one calming thing going.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Being in europe i waited 3 months for a FF2. Finally got it - did not like it - sold it 6 weeks later and lost £100.

This wait is nothing compared to that mess.

Anyway me and my Ti woody are getting some quality time together. Take a chill pill people.

Reggie Watts

Where are all the first impressions and review posts! :p I'm looking at you Reggie Watts!

I haven't received my IQ yet. I got the standard free shipping. (I think only those who paid for faster shipping have their units already.) The tracking status is "Departed USPS Destination Facility - item is currently in transit to destination." I'm pretty sure it will be delivered tomorrow. When I get home in the afternoon, I'll get right to work with product testing. :)

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
I too pre-ordered a Stealth and am order 56708 from 10/15 but do not have a ship confirmation. Not cool, so much for "in the order they were received". @Davinci_vaporizer what gives?

I assumed color was a delivery issue. I didn't order copper for faster shipping, but it seemed to work that way.

mod note: Edited to fix broken quote

Unfortunately, the color thing is not the shipping problem, and I am STILL trying to get an answer from @Davinci_vaporizer or customer service as to what gives.

@Reggie Watts got his ship confirmation 2 days ago for a black/stealth unit, and my preorder is a few order numbers in front of his for the same color. It makes no sense that his order was shipped before mine, and it has been days and I still have no confirmation.

XeroRespect,

cloraform

Unfortunately, the color thing is not the shipping problem, and I am STILL trying to get an answer from @Davinci_vaporizer or customer service as to what gives.

@Reggie Watts got his ship confirmation 2 days ago for a black/stealth unit, and my preorder is a few order numbers in front of his for the same color. It makes no sense that his order was shipped before mine, and it has been days and I still have no confirmation.
Hey dude I'm with you on that. It's pretty frustrating but I actually had DaVinci contact me last night on a different forum so we'll see if anything came of it and I will keep you informed!

I was one of the first few to order on Sept 26th and my black unit is still marked as awaiting shipment. I'd like to give them the day to straighten it out but if it hits the weekend an I'm still seeing people who ordered in Oct getting there's I may indeed blow a gasket lol

Still none for me :( I ordered two units, one black one copper. Been waiting all week for it to change from "awaiting shipment" SUPER frustrating

Last edited:
canalguyopen,

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
This whole thing frustrates me. I ordered on the 15th. However I did so under the impression that it would be shipped when they said it would. In fact it is the one reason I pulled the trigger on this instead of the Flowermate Swift Pro which I have had my eyes on as well.

Looks like if I waited a few days then ordered that from PIU I would have a new vape in my hands this weekend as I had anticipated. Instead I will just have to wait. Although I am tempted to cancel this and order a vape that is actually going to ship when expected.

Herbie Hancock,

artist

livin'in vapooodia
hi, not stressed at all from waiting,
only for everyones information,
color: gunmetal
my order date: 10.16.16
order number:#56778
order status: awaiting shippment
shipping to europe, standard shipping

have a good vape everybody! :-)

Reggie Watts

Still waiting...out for delivery...USPS is very inconsistent on delivery times here. It can be as early as noon, or as late as 6 pm.

Edit: It has arrived! I'll post my first experience in the main thread.

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Ship confirmation just now.

Glad to hear it man.

Stealth placed 10/15/16. Order#56708

I also just got my confirmation just a minute ago. Mine order number was well over 600 units lower than yours lol but stoked either way now!!

Sorry about the wait guys. I promise it's worth it don't take my word for it though, just ask the lucky people who already have them or check out the reviews posted so far! Wishing you a speedy delivery.

hi, not stressed at all from waiting,
only for everyones information,
color: gunmetal
my order date: 10.16.16
order number:#56778
order status: awaiting shippment
shipping to europe, standard shipping

have a good vape everybody! :-)

We shipped out all of the Blue and Gun Metal IQ's we received on our first shipment. We have more arriving on Monday and we will resume shipping on those colors. I'll try and keep everyone updated on those colors status as best as I can.

My concerns @Davinci_vaporizer: (prepare for wall of text.)

I have ordered my device, order #57510, on the 29th. I understand that I'm a bit late to the party here on this one. But this was not expected. On the 31st I had called into Davinci as my order was held, per your company contact, due to a recent flurry of fraudulent transactions (I'm assuming this is the real reason things are being shipped out of order). As I work for the e-commerce area in IT, this is known to happen. The agent said my order was then pushed through the same day. At this point, I'm expecting my order is now even further down the line than it originally was.

Issue #1: If Davinci only had so many items to sell, why are you selling more than you should without notification? Per the contact at DaVinci it appears as though you are sending out 700 units per day. The site says the IQ "Shipps" on the 31st, and that you will ship the same day per your shipping policy. With that said, two things should change.
Suggestions:
1. If you do not have items in stock, provide a warning. Some people have other things they need to pay for if we really need to wait that long for our vapes.
2. If you have a limited supply of colors, then say that. Possibly add a simple "Out of stock, expected in stock by X date" to the checkout process. I would have just ordered another color... For the people who already ordered, why not let them switch colors?
3. Don't hold customers money past release date if you aren't shipping for an extended period of time AND I can't use my $51 credit to replace parts on my non-functioning Ascent until you are able to ship. Something which I have nothing to do with.
Simply: Charge cards upon shipping. Like other modern payment systems.

Issue 2: You guys didn't do any market research, web-trend analysis, etc. If you did, you would have known people preferred certain colors prior to release, and accounted for it. That, or the PM in charge of this was far behind. Either way, this makes me lose some faith in the Davinci company.

Issue 3: The website 403 error is not for the "Accessories" page. It's for the link on the IQ webpage at the bottom which links you to "https://www.davincivaporizer.com/iq-vaporizer-accessories/", that isn't working. Your webmaster should edit that feature as well as the fact that your release date was the 31st, and the page still says the device is in pre-order.
The main accessories URL is working just fine, and has no errors. Additionally, I can't reproduce the issue that the other quy was having. This could point to a SQL issue, if the site is set up that way. But it's likely a PHP scripting problem. I say this because the error I receive is "You do not have the necessary permissions to view this page" (logged in or not) and I'm on SSL. Or it's an actual auth problem, which would make little sense.

Issue 4: How is it that @JamesTiberiousKirk had the ability to choose overnight shipping and I did not? We live in the same area, so it's not a location based thing...

One other thing: Y'all need to hire me... =]

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Anyone ship recently? Want to share their order number, date and color?

Want to judge how far i got to wait

Mine is #56947, 20th oct, Stealth

oddjobold,

CAnabis

Anyone ship recently? Want to share their order number, date and color?

Want to judge how far i got to wait

Mine is #56947, 20th oct, Stealth
Mine is #56967, 20th oct, Gun metal, which is out. I am hoping mine ships today.
I ordered originally on the 17th and that order was 56810

Last edited:
CAnabis,
Reactions: nacho257

Trulukkyphrank

#57171 stealth, ordered 24th october.. awaiting shipment to switzerland, does anyone already recived a device outside of the states?

Trulukkyphrank,
Top Bottom