Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
One change I'm making is I'm changing the glass dome for dabbing. I'm not happy with the way it fits on, I am working on new designs now, so those testing will be different than the official version. I find this version to be a bit of a pain in the ass to use, the next gen will be better

OMEiAM

One change I'm making is I'm changing the glass dome for dabbing. I'm not happy with the way it fits on, I am working on new designs now, so those testing will be different than the official version. I find this version to be a bit of a pain in the ass to use, the next gen will be better

Baker Pro? It's great that you are working on improvements to increase ease-of-use. :)

OMEiAM,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Got the Baker here are some pics. :tup:

VIVDjCX.jpg

meUYWRe.jpg

EfHiQeY.jpg

The last pic is to show how small it is. Compared to a Extreme Q and a DaVinci.
Ok so I'm off to do some testing I will get back to you later with results

Last edited:

420time

im so happy that i recieved it today, for flowers its great with the whip connected to the WT, but the hole for the oil dome needs a glass stopper there so people could just let it heat up without all the oil vapor going into the air. ill post a video in a couple of hours. if compared to the whip style vapes it hits like a arizer q, but this can set higher temps which makes it perfect. starting temps was 365-375 for a good 18 minutes so pretty much 365 for 15 minutes and 375 for 3 minutes, baked as fuck. this packs a punch much stronger then the PnP when its at level 1...... im sure i can get a good 4-5 sessions in one bowl if just myself. bend part of the whip for bit restriction of air since regularly its so airy. so pretty much each 10 degrees you can have a pretty decent session.

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
im so happy that i recieved it today, for flowers its great with the whip connected to the WT, but the hole for the oil dome needs a glass stopper there so people could just let it heat up without all the oil vapor going into the air. ill post a video in a couple of hours. if compared to the whip style vapes it hits like a arizer q, but this can set higher temps which makes it perfect. starting temps was 365-375 for a good 18 minutes so pretty much 365 for 15 minutes and 375 for 3 minutes, baked as fuck. this packs a punch much stronger then the PnP when its at level 1...... im sure i can get a good 4-5 sessions in one bowl if just myself. bend part of the whip for bit restriction of air since regularly its so airy. so pretty much each 10 degrees you can have a pretty decent session.

The hole was needed for airflow, without it it would be like sucking a straw with the end closed

420time

The hole was needed for airflow, without it it would be like sucking a straw with the end closed
i understand that but it would of been better if there was one of those glass stoppers from da budda nail kit so people could heat it up without all the vapor escaping before its ready.
well i just tried sticking the arizer q/v poking glass stick endside in the hole seem to work pretty well.

420time

a dab is a good 3-4 cloudy hits at 800. and it seems to look blackened inside as if burnt,dried oil bubbled up. looks nasty. but packs a muchhh heavy punch then the cera..... its incomparable.... i hope the bowls and other parts wont be expensive to purchase.

Last edited:
420time,
Reactions: bren

llamaman001

very interested to see this in use. A "walk through" video would be excellent.

How does it feel hitting it dry with the whip? Is it as harsh as the PNP?

llamaman001,

bren

I'm having a hard time visualizing how the whip attaches to the unit. It is just a female 18mm joint?

Thanks for the pictures and first impressions. This looks really exciting.

bren,

420time

idk its a 14/18mm joint. also the look of the baker reminds of the asmatic breathing machines or the steam machines from early 1990s-2000's, materials even feel like them too.

llamaman001

I dont think I would be using a desktop unit dry too much, unless its really tasty stuff but I was just curious. Still dont understand how the Oil system works but cant wait until you guys start getting some pics/vids up.

llamaman001,

420time

the oil system works best when you want the temp set at 750-800. when it reaches that temp then you drop the oil cart in, with something over the glass hole till it gets a bit more cloudy inside which will be a good 15-20 seconds. after that you take one slow draw of 10-15 seconds youll be blowing clouds.

420time,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I'm home alone, so shooting anything other than an unboxing video will be tough. I'll try, but I don't think it's going to look very professional. I'm hoping one of the testers gets a video before me so I can be off the hook ;)

the oil system works best when you want the temp set at 750-800. when it reaches that temp then you drop the oil cart in, with something over the glass hole till it gets a bit more cloudy inside which will be a good 15-20 seconds. after that you take one slow draw of 10-15 seconds youll be blowing clouds.

It's intended to put the EO thimble in cold and let it heat to770 with the unit, than the dab is evaporated similar to a nail, putting the EO in first will release as it's heating up and be more whispy hits imo

Sorry, I thought these posts were together
Modnote: Posts merged.

Last edited:

420time

ill post a video after i clean my oil cart. well the way i hit it seems to make the oil last longer instead of heating it up from the beginning, almost evaporating all that oil in 1-2 hits. so itll be lung busting hits and finished quick if i put it in after its heated to the desired temp. anyways i just made a video and im going to upload it soon, only EO video. like 20-30 seconds in the beginning i was melting the bho into the cart. didnt use much oil so there was only 2-3 hits there. first hit is mad cloudy and begins to get wispy after that.
From the looks of the hole in the dome, i think its possible to fit a marble there.

Really Bad video of The Baker with Oil dome with Pinnacle WT.
https://plus.google.com/113477782235749613304/posts/HLPHRSqY7dS

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
ill post a video after i clean my oil cart. well the way i hit it seems to make the oil last longer instead of heating it up from the beginning, almost evaporating all that oil in 1-2 hits. so itll be lung busting hits and finished quick if i put it in after its heated to the desired temp. anyways i just made a video and im going to upload it soon, only EO video. like 20-30 seconds in the beginning i was melting the bho into the cart. didnt use much oil so there was only 2-3 hits there. first hit is mad cloudy and begins to get wispy after that.
From the looks of the hole in the dome, i think its possible to fit a marble there.

https://plus.google.com/113477782235749613304/posts/HLPHRSqY7dS
Doing it that way may be more efficient if u use an organic cotton ball

TherealVaporblunt,

420time

but using cotton always restricts the airflow and getting the most flavor for me. also when using cotton always takes way to long to extract all that oil.

420time,

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
Initial Review:
Since my needs are medical in nature, control is crucial. I've run 2 bullets so far and I am extremely pleased.I did not time the initial heat ups but they took no longer than my PN. I am going to limit my comparisons to the PN simply because this device is in a completely separate class. First session was run through 6 inches of the included tubing feeding into the PN WT. The session began at 380 and gradually increased to 430 over the course of approximately 10 minutes. Vapor production and temperature showed no signs of variation through continued use (4 people at a table passing). At the conclusion the ABV was probably %75 extracted which was very surprising considering the amount of heat blown through it.
2nd session was a mix of flower and pollen, starting at at 430 through a larger glass water pipe. And then we had to stop!
The 3 who are not used to this experience were .. how do you say... BAKED! I was as well, which was very surprising to me given the amount of material used (with leftovers)

TLDR; Yea it works

More to come later.

Top Bottom