Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Opps ! Fasting on food didn't cross my mind.

Well I hope the Baker helps you quit the combustion habit. ( I still smoke Camels )

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
This is small potatos but what about things like decals? A lot of us have modded carrying cases and I would much prefer mine said Pinnacle instead of PS VITA or whatever the hell its supposed to carry ($11 usd walmart clearance isle. pretty much good to go out of the box)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It's the process of smoking I'm addicted to, but e cigs give me a head ache, I vape a lot too, I always have a pn pro in my pocket, but I can vape 5 bullets and immediately want to smoke a joint. I'm weird

You are not alone, I smoke at least 15 half-joints, but like european habits (mix50/50 with tobacco), I vape and dab more than I smoke, before my vaping conversion I smoked between 20 and 30 joints per day.

I'm not a e-cig user!

PPN,

Tweek

my brother is the same way. I've got umpteen vapes here to use and he would still show up and want to roll joints. He's clear on it, though, he loves the ritual. And you should see his joints...look like machine rolled cigarettes!

My buddy is like that...he passed me such a perfectly rolled joint once, that I didn't want to smoke it. It was just too beautiful to burn :D

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Sticks : make sure he uses non bleached, non recycled, and non printed paper for that. It gets hot and you end up vaporizing the shit that's on it if you don't care. People are only doing this way here. Basic (bleached) rolling papers with shitty tips from their packet of cigarettes.

I was a maniac when I rolled, I used RAW rolling papers (hemp) and always removed the glue part (yes it works without the glue, you just let it at the tip), I used Canson non bleached for the tip and was making that little origami inside of the tip to avoid particles, everything, every detail was art.

Last edited:

420time

lol i roll mines with bambo's or tops paper from the tops menthol hand rolled ciggs. usually roll joints the european style too but its like .2-.3 flowers, and like 1/5th of the regular ciggs.

and the guy up there must be really soberrr and maddd.

420time

the baker would make a great collection,so go bake a bowl then after that go to the fresh bread bakery and buy some bread.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
We're waiting on spielberg and his team ... he's going to have a section of the video being a group of inner dimensional walk-ins appearing to test the baker before bending time and space to return home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom