Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This VaporBlunt device interest me (their others vapes too, but they are difficult to get in EU) , I want to see how it could compete with the better plugin vapes in the market (in efficiency and pricepoint).

berbano

@TherealVaporblunt do you have a pricing estimate for this unit? Since my volcano digital, which I love, is my only plug in unit I've wanted something else as an alternative. Though it I performs anything like the PNP performs I don't think price will change my mind.

Kaptan

@TherealVaporblunt do you have a pricing estimate for this unit? Since my volcano digital, which I love, is my only plug in unit I've wanted something else as an alternative. Though it I performs anything like the PNP performs I don't think price will change my mind.
I can pretty much guarantee this will easily outperform the PNPRO as its a desktop plug in.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I'll answer all your questions very soon, right now I need addresses from my testers so I can overnight these units.

All testers check your in box, you will have a pm from me. If you do not let me know ASAP

420time

oh definably, but if i receive it monday i wont make a video till tuesday or so.

YESS!!!! just got an email from vaporblunt saying they sent it out and i should receive it tomorrow or Saturday, also they'll email me the tracking number later today. i really hope i get it tomorrow!

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Here is my best attempt to explain and answer questions, please ask again if I don't cover it.

The Baker does not have a fan, so it is able to heat up to apprx 770 degrees. Each unit comes with a bullet and a EO titanium thimble. The vape is fully digitally controlled in increments of 5 by a sensitive dial that can move quick or 5 degrees at a time.

The unit come with a dome that connect to a whip. The mouthpiece end is a 14mm male glass joint. The dome slips over the bowl to a snug fit on the threaded top (think volcano top with threads) we also include a threaded pong that CAN NOT be used at EO temps. Anything more than 470 is Ill advised. This will allow you to attach a WT or run the whip from the bong if you don't want to be bothered by carving the dome (it has a large opening for dabbing)

I scrapped all the colors and fancy shells and went with the one that worked the best, so I actually find the unit to be less than satisfying visually, but functionally it kicks ass. It heated to 410 in 75 seconds and produced large clouds effortlessly. I did find the 18mm WT to produce much larger clouds than the pinnacle wt 14mm, but they both did well.

The dabbing function works well. It would be smart to have some tweezers on hand to handle the 770 degree thimble, it burnt my conference table.....I get about 3 clouds and the oils gone, this is a night and day difference for those that have used vb2 or pn pro oil features. The ability to draw unlimited power makes all the difference on the EO function, I think it work very well once you get used to the process. It does require both hands and a little motor skills to not dab the side of the globe. If u hit the thimble than you're all good

These are my first thoughts, Blazing OG should hopefully have his tonight as he lives near me. I am excited to hear your reviews!!

Edit: The unit will retail at $249.99

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Here is my best attempt to explain and answer questions, please ask again if I don't cover it.

The Baker does not have a fan, so it is able to heat up to apprx 770 degrees. Each unit comes with a bullet and a EO titanium thimble. The vape is fully digitally controlled in increments of 5 by a sensitive dial that can move quick or 5 degrees at a time.

The unit come with a dome that connect to a whip. The mouthpiece end is a 14mm male glass joint. The dome slips over the bowl to a snug fit on the threaded top (think volcano top with threads) we also include a threaded pong that CAN NOT be used at EO temps. Anything more than 470 is Ill advised. This will allow you to attach a WT or run the whip from the bong if you don't want to be bothered by carving the dome (it has a large opening for dabbing)

I scrapped all the colors and fancy shells and went with the one that worked the best, so I actually find the unit to be less than satisfying visually, but functionally it kicks ass. It heated to 410 in 75 seconds and produced large clouds effortlessly. I did find the 18mm WT to produce much larger clouds than the pinnacle wt 14mm, but they both did well.

The dabbing function works well. It would be smart to have some tweezers on hand to handle the 770 degree thimble, it burnt my conference table.....I get about 3 clouds and the oils gone, this is a night and day difference for those that have used vb2 or pn pro oil features. The ability to draw unlimited power makes all the difference on the EO function, I think it work very well once you get used to the process. It does require both hands and a little motor skills to not dab the side of the globe. If u hit the thimble than you're all good

These are my first thoughts, Blazing OG should hopefully have his tonight as he lives near me. I am excited to hear your reviews!!

Thank you @TherealVaporblunt, I can express my gratitude and how excited I am.
Heading out to go grab that bad boy, and will try to report back at least with first impressions.
Thank You!!!!!!!

OMEiAM

Great price! I'll wait to see people's thoughts on it first but it should be my next desktop vape purchase. I'm excited. :)

Heading out to go grab that bad boy, and will try to report back at least with first impressions.
Thank You!!!!!!!

I love your videos man! Can't wait to see some on the Baker.

Sativape

Thank You!!!!!!!

@ TherealVaporblunt, glad to see "'Real' recognize Real"

BLAZING OG no doubt is someone that we're looking for some feedback regarding the Baker!

Congrats homey!

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
@ TherealVaporblunt, glad to see "'Real' recognize Real"

BLAZING OG no doubt is someone that we're looking for some feedback regarding the Baker!

Congrats homey!
I have broke a few forum rules in recruiting testers, so from now on I'll do that all by PM

I overnighted everything Saturday delivery, so opinions should start flowing in. I think I chose some well respected folks

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
I should have my unit by early afternoon tomorrow, will report back ASAP. So does anyone have pics of this yet?

Adox,

420time

I should receive mines around the same time too? I just hope it's no signature and they can just drop it off because I sleep like a pig man.

grokit

well-worn member
In order to really give it a good testing u need to use it through water. Water makes the clouds really big

Maybe in the sense that you can inhale more into your lungs, but going through water actually slightly reduces the amount of vapor.

How's that video coming along?

grokit,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I should receive mines around the same time too? I just hope it's no signature and they can just drop it off because I sleep like a pig man.

Hi 420time you written in the classifieds that you are awaiting the Baker from Thermovape, hum, hum it seems there is a mistake here....

You are the head in the clouds....:D

Top Bottom