Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

420time

using the pinnacle WT on the baker with no tube it packs a real punch like a volcano vaporizer..... also love the new top that you can screw in. feels real sturdy like the volcano loading chamber.

420time

shit forget turning it up to 700, or higher. set it to 650 and you keep getting cloudy hits, and it dosent end up using all your oil as quick either. get a good dozen hits maybe more, then just crank it up to finish it or save it for later.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Sorry guys for lagging!
My family showed up unexpectedly yesterday as I was pulling up home. No fun, oh well.

I had a few chance's to briefly test the baker out today, I havent perfected my technique yet, but so far my first impressions are really good. I love the look simple but nice & all the info you need is in the diital display, I commend TRVB Team for implementing the 5 degree knob setting. I tried a few .2 sized bowls on lower temps (360-375) and had really geat flavor that actually lasted for a while and decent sized clouds, a bit whispy but real nice blue vapor clouds.
I then proceeded to try it bumped up to 385 and the unit once hot gets to temp really fast, very impressive. The heat up time for oils is much longer ( A min or 2) but well worth it.
I havent tried the oils as much yet due to the top not staying on, but that will be addressed I believe TRVB stated , in a newer design top.

This little guy is small and compact but packs a heavy punch, even more than the pinnacle pro, which I love because the conduction and convection aspect seem to hit my body a lot harder. With The lower temps I had this great sativa buzz from some sour diesel and super silver haze mixed together. Great effects , mild on the vapor density but 3 minutes later I was flying.

Later after coming down a bit I tried a bowl at 390-400 and started feeling really heavy sedative type body high from the same sativa mixture.:bowdown: Even with smaller clouds and lower temps I get really "BAKED" more so than other vapes I have tried or own, just like the pinnacle pro but on steroids. My 3rd attempt was higher temp vaping (my personal favorite), I started on 420 and eventually ended at 430 and was milking my tube very nice and blowing out large vapor clouds. The taste starts off really good then drops off quickly on the higher temps as expected.
Did I mention that I have almost put my self to sleep Twice now from feeling overmedicated from the power of the baker. Still need more testing but thats my initial take on it so far.
I hope to have more for you all soon, pics,and vids as well.

I like the screw on top , very sturdy and feels solid. My unit is pretty airy, more than most of my vapes , I kinda like it , but most of the time its a slow to medium draw to get good results.

I tried the whip and herbs with good results, then the whip to gong to my Water piece, pinnacle Water tool, & the unit upside down and directly inserted into my gridded up perc water peice.

Last edited:

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I have ran a couple bullets through today and getting ready to do another now.
My first impression is very good. Loaded a bullet, started at 375° F. Ended up at 435°F to finish. The vapor production is good as well as the flavor. I really like the simplicity of this vape. Takes about 1½~2 minutes from cold to 375°. Won't have concentrates or oil to try till tomorrow. So I will elaborate on my experiance more tomorrow. So far I think it does a good job at extraction, maybe I will do a before and after abv pic? Ok so thats all for now, need some pain relief. Off for more testing. :tup:
Edited @ 9:22p.m.
IEPvBM9.jpg

Not the greatest picture but I think it shows the nice golden almost tobacco color. Sample was grown by a friend a few houses down. I feel fully medicated. I really like this and cant wait for my fresh supply. Thanks @TherealVaporblunt It works great and look forward to continued use. But I see I need to get something better than my phone to take pictures.

Last edited:

420time

I have ran a couple bullets through today and getting ready to do another now.
My first impression is very good. Loaded a bullet, started at 375° F. Ended up at 435°F to finish. The vapor production is good as well as the flavor. I really like the simplicity of this vape. Takes about 1½~2 minutes from cold to 375°. Won't have concentrates or oil to try till tomorrow. So I will elaborate on my experiance more tomorrow. So far I think it does a good job at extraction, maybe I will do a before and after abv pic? Ok so thats all for now, need some pain relief. Off for more testing. :tup:

now for oil/concentrates youll be so glad your a tester after you tried it.

even at 550, i can still get clouds for bho. so pretty much you have 250degees to mess with to find your perfect sweet spot. just perfect ;)

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
now for oil/concentrates youll be so glad your a tester after you tried it.

even at 550, i can still get clouds for bho. so pretty much you have 250degees to mess with to find your perfect sweet spot. just perfect ;)
What do you think of the taste compared to the heat levels?

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

420time

well 550 had the most strongest flavor, with decent clouds of drawing slowly, 600 was getting a bit more heavy heated oil taste lil harsh, 650+ was getting pretty harsh taste started feelin burnt in a way. 700+ the oil you heated up vapes but in the bowl is like a black layer, just iso and swab with q tip a few times and its kinda clean.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I tried some oils also at different heat levels, 650 being the lowest and 800 or high Level being the highest, at 650 I managed to get the dome attachment to stay put dabbed a dab of wax thru the hole on the side and it milked up pretty quickly. I inhaled really slow and you can see the vapor get thicker as you slow up or speed up your inhale/draw. I found the right speed and got a good large hit, but a tad thin. The flavor was really good for the first 3 hits, then I stop and turn it up to high to burn off residue. When I used the 700-800 it was about the same , a tad less flavor but still tasty , &a bit larger hits, and instead of 3 good hit like on the lower heat, I got 2 larger hits and it needed to be burned off on high after that to clean it. I torched mine with a torch and the titanium bullet looks brand new minus the discoloration you get when Titanium is torched.
Super Baked , have to stop to testing , or my head will keep spinning.
All in the name of the science of vaping lol :mmmm::drool:

Most of this was done dry, but I did try it with the dome attached to the hose then that was attached to the provided gong to PNWT ( on high level, wife held the glass in place).

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Another bullet down feeling great. This time I used my mini bubbler coupled with the 14mm pong. The shape of the Baker should make it easy to hold for most people. That makes this very easy to pair with any 14/18mm water tool you already own.While I enjoyed the Baker dry, I feel I must agree with TRVB it really shines when attached to a water tool. The vapor production I think is due to the almost zero drag that the Baker delivers. I started at 400°~440°F. which produced a noticible color darkness from 435°F. Through the water it was not to harsh but dry I think it would have been to heavy.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
After a day of full use I say this.

Flowers: incredible

EO: better than pn pro, but I need to get this dome fitting better or people will complain about this. Taste/efficiency seems to be great, ease of use sucks.

Edit: heat up/ cool down time may be the most impressive part

420time

yea the dome is too lose, just moving the tube a bit kinda pops it off. just two fixes, a way to block the hole so vapor dont escape when heating and loose dome.

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
Yea quick note on the first post: Although the vapor production does not vary much with moderate to heavy use, the temperature does slightly. Not for long though. The light around the base seems to be an indicator of temperature (think weather map). This allows you to gauge the temperature you are drawing at. I don't know if I mentioned this already but the rebound time is frikin quick, just as quick as adjusting the temperature by the 5 degree increments. My PN blurred the lines between a portable and home unit. This thing is crossing over from a device to an appliance.

I'm getting more comfortably moving it around, it's solid. I really don't think this thing is going to break during normal use. After a session I like to unplug the unit and take a few "walk down" draws to ensure the bullet and load has cooled and exhausting the vapor.

If I want to consume a bullet from start to finish in less than 10 minutes I can. Or if I want to do 4 or 5 short sessions consisting of a couple really hot draws it is easy. Low temp users will likely be able to stretch flower sessions out significatly (think 1 bullet=1 day) Conservation is increased sharply based on your awareness of the temperature of the load and the air moving over it. This device turns the keys over to you.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I also tried high high temps for herb and milk a tube like nobody's business, the herb was spent in 1 huge hit and one small hit. Since I use my pinnacle pro at heat setting 4(445 degrees)-5(470) at times for herb with WT with no burning or scorching I decided to try it on the baker. I actually tried 445 and got even larger fuller clouds then previously, and then i loaded a fresh bowl and tried 470. The vapor at 470 was almost instant and thick, no combustion, since I did a quick high heat extraction by also taking it in one large hit then I dumped the load. WOW, VERY VERSATILE little machine ,since it does not limit you on temps you can set. The fact that I can go that high to get a cloud chasers cloud is great , then when I want to relax and I am not in a hurry, I can turn it down and sip on it with great effect.

Testing material and some pics
Enjoy.

Some Cookie Monster strain below

Now to the good stuff, The Baker

Yeah, dabbing , and I slipped and got some oil on the ceramic heating element,seems A OK other than the oil stain.

Screw on PONG

LOOKS LIKE AN EVIL VILLAIN CHARACTER OR SOMETHING !!!!LOL

@TherealVaporblunt
After a day of full use I say this.

Flowers: incredible

EO: better than pn pro, but I need to get this dome fitting better or people will complain about this. Taste/efficiency seems to be great, ease of use sucks.

Edit: heat up/ cool down time may be the most impressive part
Your dead on ,awesome concept that works , just need a dome that fits and stays.
A top loading hole with a plug. A glass dome or a material that can handle that heat level, with a a gong to use WT and a hole on the side to administer dab with plug. WT and dabbing would be sick as well.

WATCHING IT HEAT UP IN REAL TIME AND COOL DOWN AS WELL IS VERY IMPRESSIVE !!!!!:clap::clap:

Some type of adjustable air flow would be cool to, close a mouthpiece valve and have restricted airflow , open valve have the normal non restricted airflow of the baker. This would be cool to cater to a wider base that might have different likes in airflow. Other than That Iam liking the unrestricted air flow more and more.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
What do the bullets look like?
Oh dam, I cant believe I forgot that, super medicated at the moment.
Let me get on that for you :rockon::rockon:

Amazing pictures Blazing, thanks for the thorough shots.

Thank you kind sir, Courtesy of my galaxy s3 lol and the crop feature.
I set up my point and shoot and the tripod, to get better ones not much better but Iam sure better than a phone.
Thank's, I am glad you liked them.

:clap::clap::rockon::rockon:

EDIT
HERE YOU GO [/URL

@grokit

I find it to hold about the same as the pn Pro, its just shorter but wider, I can grind up herb and fill it with a .2 but if you like to pack or pat down at all I can see it fitting up to maybe a .5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom