1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Baker: By Vaporblunt

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by TherealVaporblunt, May 21, 2013.

1. TherealVaporblunt

TherealVaporblunt Well-Known Member Manufacturer

I delayed baker by about a month today, there were changes that I just had to make. Sorry, but at least it's perfect now. I'll keep you updated.....

2. NinjaMindTriks

NinjaMindTriks Ninja Vapor Enthusiast

I would rather it be delayed and great, than here soon and shitty! Looking forward to it @TherealVaporblunt !

3. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

thanks for the update

4. BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG Vaping is a way of life!

Any new developments you can share about the baker??
    Cant wait, after jumping on the PNP and loving it, cant wait to see what the baker is a able to do.

5. Adox

Adox Part-Time Wizard

I'm guessing I'm not gonna find a Baker under the tree this year... Thanks, Obama ;) J/K. Should I start dropping hints for Valentine's Day?

6. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I checked through the thread to see if they said how much the Baker will cost? I didn't see anything. I also looked online, I couldn't find much.

I'm curious if it has a fan? I noticed someone else asked that, I didn't see it answered. If it had a fan, how loud is it?

I like how VaporBlunt doesn't overplay this online promising publically a lot of false promises and big deals about start dates. They have been quiet just coming on FC and updating info.

Unlike another company with the initials of DV. I think it shows confidence and class.

OMEiAM likes this.
  7. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

mvapes likes this.
  8. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

9. TherealVaporblunt

@Engineering informed me today that the Baker is finished. He has tester units available for me to pick up, which I am doing Thursday afternoon. Once I sign off on it I'll be sending out the units I have promised to people and we should get some real chatter going here. In typical Vaporblunt fashion this thing will be for sale as soon as it's right, is say 2-3 weeks max barring large road blocks. Hopefully by this weekend I'll get a video up and the final details including price.

@pinnaclepro we have always just released product without notice. I mainly do it because I always feel like people are copying off me. I haven't even showed this thing to GV or VN or yoyokid. The people that have used it only got to see the heating element hooked to a amp reader thing (that's real scientific terminology lol) being held in a vice grip. It's how we tested the unit until we designed the body. I've let 5 or 6 people use it that way, and it blew them away, both literally and figuratively.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  10. Adox

Adox Part-Time Wizard

I had to stop reading and check my wallet! Glad it's not coming out till after my next payday! The PN and the Palm2 are my first 2 vapes. Gotta say thanks for your work and I'm definitely a fan.

So I learned VaporBlunt has a working relationship with my favorite head shop. Will Pre-orders be a thing? I prefer shopping in store so I hope that they will be able to at least come close to some of the discount codes and such that are generally used when a product is released.

BLAZING OG, OMEiAM and RUDE BOY like this.
  11. TherealVaporblunt

I needed one more tester, so instead of fielding the 8,000 PM's I have asking to be a tester, I decided the first one to post today would be my tester. That makes @Adox the winner!!!

I'll get your address and stuff later, or I can send it to the headshop u were talking about if want.

12. OMEiAM

OMEiAM Well-Known Member

Congrats @Adox!

Reflections and RUDE BOY like this.
  13. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

Bummer why can't i ever win anything lol

deadheadbill, OMEiAM and RUDE BOY like this.
  14. Reflections

Reflections Well-Known Member

WTG adox..one day Breathemetal i feel same lol :D

sasNW and RUDE BOY like this.
  15. sasNW

sasNW SmartVape all day

Congrats indeed! O man just know you were one click away from being ninja'd:ninja: I had a reply written in the box but forgot to click send! Just came back to the thread and realized it was still in the reply box. And just after I had to back out of the versa for medical/money reasons lol post plenty of pics please!!!:tup: Plus mine was just a question so you earned it too haha

BLAZING OG and Reflections like this.
  16. Adox

Adox Part-Time Wizard

HOLY CRAP. THANKS!!

17. sasNW

sasNW SmartVape all day

Woohoo just wanted to add I'm super stoked for this to be out finally. And congrats @TherealVaporblunt for getting your new project released! Everyone knows you put some serious work into it. Can't wait to check out the reviews. These new high temp plug ins look great, gonna keep dabbing possible for me when I only have one hand for a while:tup:

18. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

I saw it this morning, why I didn't post something:bang:, lucky boy Adox!

Hi TRVBif you need one over the sea....:D

Mod note: Do not ask about being a beta tester or ask about freebies.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    Adox and RUDE BOY like this.
  19. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

Im boycotting vaporblunt because I didn't win. Im gonna start a hate campaign.

Okay, fine...
    But my vb2 is about to retire. Not good enough of a device for my needs. Unless someone knows how to bump the performance up a few notches. Solar powered external super battery?

20. overvaped

overvaped Vapor evangelist

Hi everybody,
    I really like the look and size of the vape. Just two things, a petition and a question @TRVB

sasNW likes this.
  21. TherealVaporblunt

I'm on my way to the baker unveiling. I have been fasting since 2pm yesterday so this should get me wasted, once I wake up from my coma I'll update u all

22. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

@TherealVaporblunt Darn near 24hours bud free for the cause, Now that's dedication !

Have fun with your new Baby.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  23. Reflections

cant wait!!

24. TherealVaporblunt

Fasting on food, not bud. I smoke 20 joints a day (I know I know fuck combustion, but it helped me quit cigerettes)

Edit: my wife wants credit for smoking half of each joint, I figured I'd shout her out.

25. Reflections

@TherealVaporblunt have you tried e-cigs? they helped me quit combusting cigarettes...along with vaping flowers ... :D

BLAZING OG likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors