1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Arizer Air

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by pakalolo, Nov 26, 2014.

1. tb42091

tb42091 Well-Known Member

Dammit Ron Burgandy. That's not the news I was hoping to hear :lol:

Is there any way they can tell if you've been running it on non arizer batts? And sounds more worth it to get the air 2 batts instead if arizer backed them for this application too.

I know, that's why I jumped on it! Someone posted it on reddit, solos were the same price but I already had one. I added the coupon myself. They are all sold out now though, looks like they were just clearing inventory.

SSVUN~YAH, arb and I'm Ron Burgundy? like this.
  2. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Sad to say it sure sounds like the 18650 has reached the end of the line. When the big power demand comes the voltage sags far enough to drop the processor. Like when the kitchen sights dim a bit when the washer starts, only in this case the drop is inside the 18650, not it the house wiring.

I assume you don't have a spare to try? I'd suggest you get one, perhaps the new one from Air II which is an approved upgrade as I understand it, and should not only revive your old unit but give you a couple extras sessions per charge (50% increase). If that doesn't do it, you'll at least have a spare for the replacement you're sure to want?

OF

RUDE BOY, arb and I'm Ron Burgundy? like this.
  3. fachada

fachada Member

just a couple posts back...

OF and RUDE BOY like this.
  4. tb42091

tb42091 Well-Known Member

Yupp that's where the "sounds like" came from!

5. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

Have you tried a new battery?

I have an air 1.5 and an air 2.......I still go for my air1 if I want a hotter more compact hit. I love both though and these are some super solid vapes to own.

If those air1's are real....that is a total steal of a deal! I use LG HG2's and the Air2 and Argo batteries with it.

GetLeft, tb42091 and RUDE BOY like this.
  6. DopeFight

DopeFight Well-Known Member

Yes.... I have one battery that is pretty old but the other is fairly new. I bought it about 3 months back. Dosen't seem to matter which one I use....same results.

arb and OF like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors