LabPong

I like my Air 1.5 better than my Air 2. I get denser vapor and the Air2 actually is too free flowing for me with less vapor production. If the Air2 could produce the same amount/denseness of vapor with that little draw resistance....I would like the 2 better.

I am actually thinking about selling the 2 now even though I luv the digital readout and ease of settings. But performance is not as good for me compared to the 1.5.

1.5 refers to first gen Air with the larger oven holes....I believe they came out in spring of 16?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Inverted....it might just be a battery issue for you possibly? My brothers Air was acting the same compared to my identical one purchased at the same time....but I always use LG G2's and never have a prob. His stock battery and a Samsung R250 had issues because he used them in his e-juice mod too.

See if that is any issue first. Cause I get awesome vapor with my Airs. I prefer the Air 1 with the bigger oven holes over the original or A2. If I want taste and smooth vapor....I opt for my Air 1.5 every time. I like mixing kief and flower for better vapor as well.

On track though.....I am having a hard time being patient waiting for more detailed reviews and opinions on the Argo. Still not sure if it has any use possibility I don't have now, or if it would make anything I have now better.

Moved this out of the ArGo thread to keep things on topic. I'm also currently using a LG HG2 in my Air. That was the only thing I could think of trying was a different cell. Maybe I will make a little video and post it here to demonstrate if my Air is operating normally. I find I can puff on the same stem for 20 minutes, even on some of the higher settings, and still not finish the load. I could see some view that as extremely efficient, but I view it as the opposite, as I find the flavor goes south and roasty before I can really extract much of the cannabinoids and other goodies, so I end up wasting herb in the device. When I take the ABV to my Flowerpot it milks the tube as if it's a fresh load.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Vaponly

LabPong

Inverted, I can get my ABV fairly dark and super even with maybe just 1 stir during a 6-10 draw session. Are you getting some green or normal flower color still there after 6-10 draws?

Also, I only use a gong and go through water. So I can not give you any opinions about using the Air with a direct draw stem, but I would not think the results are much different with the load and extraction process.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Inverted, I can get my ABV fairly dark and super even with maybe just 1 stir during a 6-10 draw session. Are you getting some green or normal flower color still there after 6-10 draws?

Also, I only use a gong and go through water. So I can not give you any opinions about using the Air with a direct draw stem, but I would not think the results are much different with the load and extraction process.

What temp setting would you use for that usage scenario? I can get more even ABV with lower settings but then it never finishes a stem before I get bored of it. I do find I get better performance through water - I feel because I can take longer, slower, draws; which seems beneficial to the Arizer heater functionality. I've never owned the GonG though, I just use the stock stems which seal decently, though the draw is very restricted.

@invertedisdead you need a battery or something.. my air will milk a tube and cash a load in a session.. I can get a partial second session if I over pack. Solid brown abv

Interesting, what temp setting do you typically use? I'm gonna make a little video but I'm not sure what setting to use for the best demonstration. I'm thinking maybe I should use green since that's right in the middle.

Kosherbubba

I succesfully attached a whip to my arizer air glass piece. I simply dampend the glas end used a bit of elbow grease and fit it in. It definitley adds another experience to my arizer air.

I also used the glass on glass attachments to use with my bong. They have it in 14mm or 19 mm at the arizer website or Toronto Hemp Company.

Kosherbubba

How do you take your arizer draw. I find I take it all into my lungs. Wait a few seconds and the let go. Anyone draw differently than myself. My other question is that I do not go past green in temperature settings. I usually stay in the white zone. I find if I go green and anything higher I start coughing. How do you take your draws and what temperature do you have it on?

Kosherbubba,

Milkaaa

How do you take your arizer draw. I find I take it all into my lungs. Wait a few seconds and the let go. Anyone draw differently than myself. My other question is that I do not go past green in temperature settings. I usually stay in the white zone. I find if I go green and anything higher I start coughing. How do you take your draws and what temperature do you have it on?

White at the beginning, green to finish it :) ~15 sec long and slow draw. Maybe you can use a bubbler at higher temp ?

Milkaaa,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Usually start on white and and finish on red. Draw just depends on if I'm going to cough or not lol if not I fill the lungs and hold it for a few seconds.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Can I use the the air 2 "battery" in my air 1?

The official Arizer line is going to be that each product is programmed for optimal performance with its specific battery. ArGo and Air 2 ship with the same battery. It’s gonna be up to us to find out in the real world. Not sure about what can be put in the OG Air...

Milkaaa

Not much to the cable to go wrong except fit on the Air end I think. For sure not two in a row. As long as there's a bit of a gap under the shoulder when plugged in you're Jake.

Not sure about flashing red, generally that's a fault. Maybe the USB voltage is a bit high/low? Have you tried other sources? Maybe a dicey battery or contact????

It charges normally with the provided charger?

TIA

OF

Just to confirm and thanks a lot @OF for the trick. I cut it a first time without any results. Probably too short. So I decided to cut it one more time and this way it rocks !

Arizer Air is charging in the laptop usb port and flashing green :)

Happy Vape on the go to all ;)

Milkaaa,
Reactions: OF

OF

Just to confirm and thanks a lot @OF for the trick. I cut it a first time without any results. Probably too short. So I decided to cut it one more time and this way it rocks !

Wow! That was almost a year back...... Top marks for perseverance!

Yer welcome, glad it (finally) worked out for you.

Regards to all,

OF

Milkaaa

:ugh::ugh::ugh: Tonight I'm a bit less enthusiast : after a few hours flashing green, a solid red appears.
Don't know what it means exactly but the battery level was the Same as before charging.

I need more perseverance :(

Milkaaa,

armani

Professional Stoner
They do recommend using usb with external power supply...
Always thought that using lower current over time then designed might damage the battery?

armani,

fachada

@ehakim Did you get any official response about using the Air II battery on the Air OG? I see some vaping sites saying it works in the new battery's description...

would be great to have Air II (ish) battery life, even if oven performance remains the same.

I simply prefer the analog two-LED display and function to the new fancy digital version. Call me old fashion!

Astedra

My Air is my fave vape, it always works don't need to send it in every few months like the crafty. If it finally brakes, it's been going for close to 3 years, I bought it after my crafty broke down the first time, I'm buying a new one. It's the perfect vape for the price.

min7b5

Hi All,

Anyone have a link to the posts that show the differences between the old heating chamber and the "1.5" version?

I am a proud (again) owner of an OG air, but I want to see what version I have as the chamber in my last one, I thought looked different.

I really like the temp settings as I am able to tailor my high.

min7b5,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

GetLeft

Instead of 'pin holes' (or a bit larger) at the four cardinal points of the base of the oven, imagine holes the size of pin heads (or a bit larger). There you have it. Appears to have made a difference but I never partook.

Top Bottom