Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
Does anyone use the supreme without water? Any insight would be great.
I use mine occasionally with ice or water, but most of the time I use it dry and really love it that way. I start at 250 degrees and heat it 10 degrees hotter every reheat until I reach 330 for the last few draws. I put the orange silicone o-ring in the big hole with a 1" screen (SV1 design) over the interior bowl and hit it like that. I think it works great dry!

Dogman,

Pcpvapors

May just have to take advantage of this discount :) as far as torches, anyone use the brûlée / culinary torches?

Pcpvapors,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
+1 interested in what is the best torch to use...

I should have my supreme is 2-3 days!

its always best to have more than one torch! i like a big one to stand on its own, and so you don't have to fill it very often. http://www.dealextreme.com/p/honest-extra-large-butane-jet-workshop-torch-6824

and another smaller one to hit the other side with of the heating block with; http://www.dealextreme.com/p/jet-2000-c-butane-torch-dual-flame-1319

with these two lighters you'll be up to vaping temps in less than a minute!

notmyrealUSERname,
Reactions: sessnet

VaporEyeSore

+1 interested in what is the best torch to use...

I should have my supreme is 2-3 days!
Cheapest and biggest is allways what i go for. Just simple cheap chefs creme brulee torch will do you fine. The cigar lighters with jet flame dont seem as durable, the jewlery/craft soldering irons perform well but are exspensive and perform the same as the cheap chefs torches which seem to be in the lowest price bracket

I am currently using one of these but a black one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Butane-Ga...pt=UK_Kitchen_Accessories&hash=item27c11960b3
works great

This is a uk seller but im sure you can find similar. Also not used this seller

VaporEyeSore,

SD_haze

The honest torch fits perfectly in a cup holder ;)

I much much prefer it to my *double* the price MicroTorch from Bed bath and beyond

SD_haze,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just got the SV2 in the mail on Friday. It hit great, just like my SV1. I know I'm an idiot for buying 2, but I couldn't pass up the price on the clearance sale. I'm worse that women buying shoes they don't need when it comes to vaporizers.

I think I'll probably post it in the classifieds as even though it performs just as well as the SV1 (and it's a little simpler to use with the fixed screen) I just can't see owning 2 of these....and I'd probably get a better price for the almost new SV2 over my SV1.

One thing is for certain.... these things hit like no other IMO. :rockon:

:peace:

Stu,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey Stu :) .. Why don't you try hitting both SV at the same time ?. That would be a lot of butane but.. you can save via stove.. and get probably the fattest rip ever :p.
00792-18.jpg

SD_haze

Hey Stu :) .. Why don't you try hitting both SV at the same time ?. That would be a lot of butane but.. you can save via stove.. and get probably the fattest rip ever :p.
00792-18.jpg
running that through a 3+ perc'd bong would be absolute insanity :mmmm:

SD_haze,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I got my Supreme too...I really like the way it looks. Didn't have a chance to try it, have never used fire such as the vapor genie etc...for vaping.

Also, still have to get a torch, something to do during lunch today... I can imagine my non-partaking girlfriends face when I sit at the dining room table with a torch on full blast. :science:

sessnet,

weedemon

enthusiast
torches do give it a bit of a hardcore stigma im afraid :( i use a propane torch the refils are only like 5 bucks, and so far this one lasted me since 2008! :D i dont use it everyday, but i do use it a fair bit!

weedemon,

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
I just got the SV2 in the mail on Friday. It hit great, just like my SV1. I know I'm an idiot for buying 2, but I couldn't pass up the price on the clearance sale. I'm worse that women buying shoes they don't need when it comes to vaporizers.

I think I'll probably post it in the classifieds as even though it performs just as well as the SV1 (and it's a little simpler to use with the fixed screen) I just can't see owning 2 of these....and I'd probably get a better price for the almost new SV2 over my SV1.

One thing is for certain.... these things hit like no other IMO. :rockon:

:peace:
Totally agree Stu, I love my TV1, it's my everyday driver, but on the weekends for my frolf buddies, I always pack the SV2, even my buddies that smoke absolutely LOVE the SV2, it is definitely the hardest hitting vape on the market.

Enjoy Your SV2 my friend, it should give you years of great service!:peace:

Dogman,

SD_haze

For the people who have bought the $80 supreme from Ed,

Did he tell you when the closeout special is ending?
Or is it just until they're all gone?

Got some friends interested :razz:

SD_haze,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I didn't ask those questions from him but I am sure he could answer them :)

I bought this just now:

Bernzomatic_019131ST200T_Micro_Flame_Butane_Torch.jpg

It looks a bit less dangerous than the huge plumbers torches they had at home depot. I did see some creme bruless torches at a baking store, but I got this one because it has a soldering iron, and it's tiny/portable. And huge plus - it was only $9! I hope it can do the job...

sessnet,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I didn't ask those questions from him but I am sure he could answer them :)

I bought this just now:

Bernzomatic_019131ST200T_Micro_Flame_Butane_Torch.jpg

It looks a bit less dangerous than the huge plumbers torches they had at home depot. I did see some creme bruless torches at a baking store, but I got this one because it has a soldering iron, and it's tiny/portable. And huge plus - it was only $9! I hope it can do the job...

I use this torch for dabbing and it gets the job done just fine. Very compact. Never tried a Supreme though so not sure how it will work with that. Good luck.

Gonzo,

SD_haze

I've begun to think that, since the "big plumber torches" (the propane ones) burn over 1000 degrees hotter than butane (advertise 3600f vs 2400), it would probably not prolong the life of the supreme as far as if you had just used butane torches.

I did use them for a long time and my supreme is still a-ok, but i'd guess its probably a bit more ragged from it.

Unlike other vapes, you can't really give the unit a 100% clean, so taking good care of it is definitely extra important for its longevity.

SD_haze,

scottio19

scotty
sessnet, my dad bought me the same exact benzomatic torch last week! not as great as a large torch, but it gets the job done (however, when taken to the highest setting, will sometimes go out or give a very uneven flame)

my dealextreme torch is taking a very long time to get here, it's been like 3 weeks and I'm getting a little worried :/

scottio19,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
when taken to the highest setting, will sometimes go out or give a very uneven flame

That's the problem I had with just the first minute run...

I got the balls to use the torch, just have to read more about using the Supreme!

I realize I can't mess up THAT bad, and there isn't much to be afraid of...of course some common sense always help too :cool:

sessnet,

Abysmal Vapor

IMO If you can find/mode double-tripple flame lighter with a big gas tank ,it would be best.. When i am at home i would rather use the stove.. I got few other vapes to do the job if i am in a hurry :p.

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Tracking says my Supreme hit the home customs.. I hope i get my hands on it till Friday :smug:
Btw this is second fastest delivery from the USA i got.. First one is my UD (5 days to hit the customs)
The SV 2 took only a week !!

Abysmal Vapor,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am a lucky guy, in that I have been asked by Ed to announce a great deal for you all!
Supreme is having a HUGE liquidation sale on the Supreme Vaporizer # 2 .....
I announced it.. and now I ordered it-
I wait along with the rest of you for delivery! I have my torches nearby, and am waiting for my first Supreme Hit.

Top Bottom