ManFlies352

After waiting 6 long weeks I'm finally expecting it this week. The excitement is building and I'm having some close friends over to break it in. After that, you better bet there will be pictures and a review :D

ManFlies352,

chimpybits

Fun! That was me this past couple of nights. If you've never used a whip vape (and your friends also aren't savvy) I recommend that you practice a bit just by yourself prior. Sober, no music and attentive. Regardless, you can't lose. Have a great time.

(You know what to do right? - start lower temps, incrementally bring up the temp as your herb gets cooked, etc.).

chimpybits,

ManFlies352

Is there any reason to turn it up full blast then back off to 12 like 7th floor says or should I just center it and go from there?

ManFlies352,

Vitolo

Vaporist
InFlames235 said:
Is there any reason to turn it up full blast then back off to 12 like 7th floor says or should I just center it and go from there?
If you go directly to noon, the temp will build up slowly, as the power is at half attenuation.
If you take it to the top, the juice is available, and it will heat up fast... then as you lower it to noon, it lowers into that temp position, and settles there.
Same as preheating an oven to 400, and then dropping it to 350 for the actual baking!
OOOH- and first time you are also turning it up to burn off any residuals from factory!

Vitolo,

Vapordreamer

After 8 months of sending back wrong or not working parts of the ssv to the german site I got it from I am finally able to use it efficently :ko: .

Can somebody please tell me how you can remove the mouthpiece from the tube? I have a spare tube that I want to use.
My mouthpiece seems to be stuck so hard like it it is part of the tube.

Vapordreamer,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You use your fingernail.. and go around the mouthpiece... bit by bit.. drag a "grab" of tubing down a fraction... around and around.. until you finally get it close to being off... then it will come right off!

Vitolo,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
You might try placing the mouthpiece and tubing in a cup of boiling water to soften the tubing. Water will work as a lubricant as well.

Alan,

Vapordreamer

You use your fingernail.. and go around the mouthpiece... bit by bit.. drag a "grab" of tubing down a fraction... around and around.. until you finally get it close to being off... then it will come right off!

Thanks, it worked immediately :)

Vapordreamer,

Eddie

Hey, I've never used a vaporizer before but ordered an mflb a couple of weeks ago but when i realised how long it was going to take to reach the U.K. I ordered a dbv with next day delivery only to be told it was out of stock and I would be sent the black dbv instead. When that never arrived I called them back today and they told me it was also out of stock but for my troubles they are sending me a black ssv which arrives tomorrow at no extra cost! Cant wait for it to arrive. Only reason I went for the dbv was the cheaper price. Ive been smoking for years but never vaped before. Any tips for when i first try it out?

Eddie,

VaporEyeSore

I have just bought this glass from my local head shop as i thought it was a good deal and should try it

Your link text

It was a bit biger than i thought it would be and maybe just a little too large but OMG it is soooo good! If anyone is thinking about getting a bong for your ssv then just go and do it now. Faster delivery smoking like high and almost a two is too many buzz and with ice too its just to easy to take too much :D and i dont normaly like bongs !

VaporEyeSore,

ManFlies352

Okay so I'm currently feeling a mix of emotions. I got the SSV today and was instantly pissed...everything they sent was completely wrong! I ordered a custom spherical wand which was the only correct thing in the package. My SSV order was rainbow zen/black with a custom engraving on the top front and spherical ground glass heater connection. What came was an ocean blue/ocean blue SSV with no engraving and a regular ground glass heater connection/wand. I say I feel a mix of emotions cuz even with the mess up I had to try out the order and it was so fucking clean to hit and works so well that I am just in awe. I've already emailed the 7th floor team about the issue and I can't wait to get this resolved. Even though it's a wonderful device, I can't help but be sorely disappointed with what happened to my order after about 6 weeks of waiting. Looking forward to getting it fixed and when that happens I'll post up pictures and a full review.

ManFlies352,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am sorry about the screwup, and look forward to hearing more about how you like it, and the company response time. It is times like this you think.."wow there's something to be said for walking into a headshop!"
Please... next talk, tell them that you realize there has been an error and that you are shocked because you know of their excellent reputation (spoon of sugar vs. gallon of vinegar)

Vitolo,

VaporEyeSore

InFlames235 said:
Okay so I'm currently feeling a mix of emotions. I got the SSV today and was instantly pissed...everything they sent was completely wrong! I ordered a custom spherical wand which was the only correct thing in the package. My SSV order was rainbow zen/black with a custom engraving on the top front and spherical ground glass heater connection. What came was an ocean blue/ocean blue SSV with no engraving and a regular ground glass heater connection/wand. I say I feel a mix of emotions cuz even with the mess up I had to try out the order and it was so fucking clean to hit and works so well that I am just in awe. I've already emailed the 7th floor team about the issue and I can't wait to get this resolved. Even though it's a wonderful device, I can't help but be sorely disappointed with what happened to my order after about 6 weeks of waiting. Looking forward to getting it fixed and when that happens I'll post up pictures and a full review.

Sounds bad and sounds like a totaly wrong delivery though to me. Someone has probably got yours and is real happy. Call or email Elyssa at 7th floor shes is great helped me out loads and I was real fussy too.

VaporEyeSore,

weedemon

enthusiast
Vitolo said:
Please... next talk, tell them that you realize there has been an error and that you are shocked because you know of their excellent reputation (spoon of sugar vs. gallon of vinegar)

solid advice :)

and yeah man sorry to hear they messed up your order so badly. the ssv itself is a solid unit though. gotta appreciate it's power to deliver! :)

was using it with 4 friends last night during a card game. it was a really good time :p

weedemon,

ManFlies352

Yea I've been real fussy with my order too and Elyssa has been great so I do feel like this will be taken care of correctly. The only part that mystifies me is how the correct wand made it in when it's a different connection than what came with the SSV haha

ManFlies352,

Vitolo

Vaporist
That is where the error occured...
they had two boxes to ship.. that special wand was in a packing person's hands.. it went into a box, and your name got slapped on it!
this is an imaginary scenario dreamt up by me... but it could happen!

Vitolo,

ManFlies352

Hey Vitolo, looking at this more positively this is just another tool under my belt trying a new kind of connection :brow:. and it is really great so I don't know how I heard negative things about GonG

ManFlies352,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You are getting experience that is for sure.
I hope I did not give you negative impressions of GonG. I simply don't like it, and I tried to explain why.. but they sell tons.. and all those vaporists cant be wrong!

Vitolo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Isnt that a mismatched HC/Wand combo? (I guess you splained that already - I just woke up)

It looks like an SGG wand and a GG HC. Hey, if it works temporarily and gives you mad clouds - I say cloud on! (Until your production unit gets to you!)

AGBeer,

ManFlies352

Update: awesome customer service from Elyssa. Apparently my model is still being made but almost done at this point. They don't know how I got the random SSV but they gave me a label to ship it back and are letting me keep the mouthpiece/wand/hose/pick for the trouble. Mistakes can happen but they got back to me fast with an easy resolution so major props. Excited to share the real one with all of you :)

ManFlies352,

VaporEyeSore

InFlames235 said:
Update: awesome customer service from Elyssa. Apparently my model is still being made but almost done at this point. They don't know how I got the random SSV but they gave me a label to ship it back and are letting me keep the mouthpiece/wand/hose/pick for the trouble. Mistakes can happen but they got back to me fast with an easy resolution so major props. Excited to share the real one with all of you :)
Thats good to hear. Please post pics of your Zen when it arrives they allways look great.

VaporEyeSore,
Top Bottom