Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
@Engineering is there any way a glass bullet could be used? I gotta think with the high temps its now capeable of this could possibly work. I bet the flavor would be amazing. This IMHO would make the pn pro damn near perfect!

Glass takes a long time to heat up, think how long it take the cloud to heat up and that's a plug in. I've pitched it 1000 times, I was dying to make it quartz. It's not possible in a timely manner

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
My ascent heats up in under 45 seconds. I understand its a completely different heating element though with glass in mind when it was designed. Glass bullets would look sweet though!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

420time

isnt there possible to make the taste more better and not use stainless steel .

420time,

njluvdr

Keep calm and vape on
Thanks for the quick reply, I have a feeling this one's going to be a keeper!

Would you mind clarifying if the Pro also includes the "FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) 9mm Bullet for Oils"?
It comes wirh 2 regular bullets and 1 fmj

njluvdr,
Reactions: grokit

Jimmy

It comes wirh 2 regular bullets and 1 fmj
i think it went underrated that they called the oil jars a full metal jacket. lol kinda funny

@Engineering is a burnoff session necisary or recomended to burn off factory fumes before use?

Last edited:
Jimmy,

zongo47

Accessory Maker
@Engineering Is there any possibility of being able to use a USB to pinnacle charging adapter to charge the unit from a Anker Astro E4 13000mAh External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger? Or maybe develop a portable rechargeable power pack for the Pro so it could recharge in your pocket when not in use?

BlueCloud

@Engineering is a burnoff session necisary or recomended to burn off factory fumes before use?

They do a burnoff at the factory. It's Probably still a good idea to do one on any new vape. This also gives you a chance to make sure everything works properly.

BlueCloud,

salivape

Has anyone, or can anyone try some hash in the FMJ? Not bubble hash I mean import, Moroccan etc

salivape,
Reactions: smokum

Reflections

Just recently saw this thread and have VAS all over again..I want this!! I recently got the ascent and not to happy with it so far, and feel like vaped...waiting for something else to go wrong with it. Hmmm to buy now or wait for more reviews...lol

salivape

Just recently saw this thread and have VAS all over again..I want this!! I recently got the ascent and not to happy with it so far, and feel like vaped...waiting for something else to go wrong with it. Hmmm to buy now or wait for more reviews...lol

I was gonna wait but the VAS got the better of me too lol. The difference with this and the ascent is that this is a reworking of an already established vape and not a completely new design. I'd like to think the kinks should already be worked out with the PN-Pro.

I'll hopefully be able to write up a review sometime next week! If it is badly worded and I repeat myself then you know it's a winner!

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I was gonna wait but the VAS got the better of me too lol. The difference with this and the ascent is that this is a reworking of an already established vape and not a completely new design. I'd like to think the kinks should already be worked out with the PN-Pro.

I'll hopefully be able to write up a review sometime next week! If it is badly worded and I repeat myself then you know it's a winner!

That's pretty accurate. Besides adding the extra heat Basically all we did was make subtle improvements to different parts of the OG

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Quick question, does the new pinnacle have a more turbulent airstream than the original? My biggest gripe with it was that the stream of air was so laminar. More turbulence makes for better heat penetration, makes for better vapor.

rsqemt911

I've been flowing this thread closely. Just shipped my ascent back to gotvape this morning. As soon as I get my refund the search is on again for an upgrade to my Pax. I am really looking towards the Pn Pro. I have a VB 2 that is awesome so I have faith in the pro. Just waiting for more reviews before I pounce. And really interested in that WT also. I love my chandelier but use it on my extreme q more than the vb2. Probably will use the WT on my solo as well.

rsqemt911,
Reactions: grokit

Engineering

Manufacturer
That's pretty accurate. Besides adding the extra heat Basically all we did was make subtle improvements to different parts of the OG

It's kinda funny, for me to think about that - from the outside, it looks like the PRO is identical, with more LED's. Internally is a totally different story - Upgraded electronics, upgraded heater core construction, better plastics, better firmware and more features.

Since this has not been stated before: The mouthpiece and PONG on the PRO is made from PES plastic, which is the same material that the heater core is made from. it has better heat resistance than the PC we were using for the Pinnacle, while still being FDA approved for medical applications.

@zongo 47 - We specificaly did not use a micro USB on the pinnacle because, if you were to plug it into your laptop, you could burn out the USB port on your laptop. That said, if there is a conversion piece to go from USB to the plug for the PN/PRO it would work with an external supply just fine. Note that the PRO will require 5V @ 4A for an external supply.

@Jimmy - a burn in period is not necessary, as we clean and burn in at the factory. That said, if it makes you more comfortable to do this before use, it can't hurt.

@grokit - the Stainless is 304 - pretty much the most commonly used Stainless in the world. it is "medical grade" but that term is really more important for plastics than metals, as any Stainless would be medical grade.

Top Bottom