Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

420time

ill definally be interested in posting a video if i get to be a tester ;), but only with bud no wax yet.

420time,

Meghan

I ordered a Pinnacle Pro off Ebay. It should have arrived today but was "missent" to Pleasanton, CA. I'm hoping I get it tomorrow. I have wax and will try to make a video ASAP once I get it!

Meghan,

vape4health

Fuck it, I'm in. WT and all.
The engineer and the manufacturer here answering question, that just great. And I see the seller for us PA guys now advertises the warranty :tup:

Meghan

Fuck it, I'm in. WT and all.
The engineer and the manufacturer here answering question, that just great. And I see the seller for us PA guys now advertises the warranty :tup:

Completely agree. I cancelled my Ascent order in part because of frustration with the manufacturer's communication style. That also played into my decision to ignore the Inhalater XP. Maybe I'm spoiled because one of my first vapes was an Underdog (and Dave is awesome). But as soon as I realized how active the manufacturer (and apparently engineering) was in this thread, I was sold. Not only is this an evolution of a proven, reliable product, but it's made by people who clearly value and respect their customers. For me at least, that goes a long way.

420time

yes vapor nation has it but cant seem to use the coupon. dosent matter tho just going to buy it directly from vaporblunt monday. can anyone tell me how its shipped, as in the how big is the shipping box is , how long it it should ship. how much herb does a bullet load? besides that what im confused is what is included when i order the PN PRO and water tool on the vaporblunt site. is there any difference from ebay. on the vapor nation it said

• 1 x Wall Charger
  • 1 x Filling Canister
  • 1 x Non-Flavor Tip Mouthpiece
  • 1 x Cleaning Tool
  • 1 x Stand
  • 1 x User Manual

But on the ebay auction its

1 pc. Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer
    1 pc. Wire Cleaning Brush
    2 pc. Filling Canisters
    1 pc. Grade 2 Titanium metal jacket for waxes & oils1 pc. PonG adapter
    1 pc. Cleaning Tool

1 pc. Stand
    1 pc. Bamboo Cleaning Sticks
    1 pc. Replacement Mouthpiece
    1 pc. Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer Charger
    On the vapor blunt site it doesn't state what it includes.

Last edited:
420time,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
yes vapor nation has it but cant seem to use the coupon. dosent matter tho just going to buy it directly from vaporblunt monday. can anyone tell me how its shipped, as in the how big is the shipping box is , how long it it should ship. how much herb does a bullet load? besides that what im confused is what is included when i order the PN PRO and water tool on the vaporblunt site. is there any difference from ebay. on the vapor nation it said

• 1 x Wall Charger
  • 1 x Filling Canister
  • 1 x Non-Flavor Tip Mouthpiece
  • 1 x Cleaning Tool
  • 1 x Stand
  • 1 x User Manual

But on the ebay auction its

1 pc. Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer
    1 pc. Wire Cleaning Brush
    2 pc. Filling Canisters
    1 pc. Grade 2 Titanium metal jacket for waxes & oils1 pc. PonG adapter
    1 pc. Cleaning Tool

1 pc. Stand
    1 pc. Bamboo Cleaning Sticks
    1 pc. Replacement Mouthpiece
    1 pc. Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer Charger
    On the vapor blunt site it doesn't state what it includes.

Vaporblunteric@gmail.com has all the answers.

Completely agree. I cancelled my Ascent order in part because of frustration with the manufacturer's communication style. That also played into my decision to ignore the Inhalater XP. Maybe I'm spoiled because one of my first vapes was an Underdog (and Dave is awesome). But as soon as I realized how active the manufacturer (and apparently engineering) was in this thread, I was sold. Not only is this an evolution of a proven, reliable product, but it's made by people who clearly value and respect their customers. For me at least, that goes a long way.

It really doesn't take up that much of my time. I am one of the few people on earth that have zero social media, this is like my Facebook I guess.

Sometimes in the creative process I don't come on here for a long stretch because it influences my judgement, but I usually am around.

Engineering on the other hand is busy living in the future. He is always available, but particularly active around releases.

Bottom line.... Customer service matters to us and we are available.

KRnoS

Hey all! I'm going to be eyeing this threat carefully for the reviews to come in to get a vaporizer for my on the go. The Inhalater XP was that item, until I lost it, and I gave away my Pax to a friend since I hate maintaining it.

I have an F-Bomb that I use with the solo, and I could totally use it with this vaporizer if I go with it. I know they sell the PonG adapter. On the main vapor blunt website, which one would it be? The $10 14mm adapter?

KRnoS,

KRnoS

Trueee... I did read that, but that's what the ebay listing said so I automatically dismissed it. I guess that would be what the actual package contains. Thanks.

KRnoS,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Trueee... I did read that, but that's what the ebay listing said so I automatically dismissed it. I guess that would be what the actual package contains. Thanks.
1 pong and 1 mp.

Btw, I'm giving away a free vape in the vb 2.0 thread

TherealVaporblunt,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Dang! I always miss out on the giveaways trvb. Would love to see another pn pro giveaway. It really builds moral! Lol

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

VAPEHUNTER

Unlikely, I'm back ordered through wholesale vendors, I have some set aside for retail but inventory is thinning. Watch the other threads though.

And I'm in vegas....
And I'm drunk.....
Might give away more....
NOOOO!!! Please don't say Back Order:cry:. I can't place my order til the 16th. Is there more inventory coming in by any chance? Have fun here in Vegas and watch out for the flash floods:party:.

VAPEHUNTER,

Reflections

So if im not interested in doing oils would just the regular pinnacle be ok to use? i do like clouds

Reflections,

Reflections

I have purchased the pax and the ascent and im not happy with either as far as cloud production.. since i read so far the only changes were higher settings for oils/wax..i use flowers. I want something i can be happy with! btw female here not that it matters lol

Reflections,
Reactions: ehakim
Top Bottom