1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Paying it Forward - A New Direction

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by vtac, Apr 23, 2014.

1. SSV_Steve_Elev8

SSV_Steve_Elev8 Manufacturer

If I can help in any way let me know. We are always looking for sales help.

2. HealthyRips.com

HealthyRips.com Healthy Rips Team Company Rep

Hi Vitolo,
    We are so sorry to hear about everything you have gone through the past few days. You have been so helpful and inspirational to everyone around you. Extremely upsetting to hear about you and Patty - we sincerely hope that things work out for the best. Please let us know the best way we can help you get back on your feet - please PM us. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Healthy Rips Team

3. ChooChooCharlie

ChooChooCharlie Well-Known Member

Please send a cash gift via PayPal to Vito

pvdelv@gmail.com

This goes directly to Vito's account. He called me after I donated that way, so it works

To encourage FC readers to give, even 5 or 10, I will match any donation this week

Told Vito it's an offer he can't refuse. He will let me know the amount, you folks don't need to say who you are

He is far too proud to ask for money himself

@SSV_Steve_Elev8 - Cool idea, like maybe a "Vitolo" referral code deal. Couple years ago I enjoyed some draws on Vito's SSV with his short glass. He said he uses it everyday

@HealthyRips.com - you folks stepped it up with your matching Fury II gifts!

4. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

@Vitolo very sorry to hear of this, a level of reality no one should have to deal with. Hoping you see light at the end of the tunnel.

5. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Thanks, but I am tied to the state.... am on SSI (low pay) but I have serious medical difficulties, and I could never afford the hospital and medical expenses.
    Thank you, and God Bless you for thinking of me.
    Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts... the Universe does work that way.
    Much Love to you all!
    I know the light is out there... I am seeking it actively now.
    You have always been a great friend @ChooChooCharlie
    Thanks for what you are doing!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  6. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

I'm sorry to hear of your woes. You are in my thoughts.

7. ChooChooCharlie

Apologies to our tireless/fearless pair of mods if I incite some temporary rule busting

This week, if you really care, post a Vito reminder/paypal link in your fav thread

Fuck rules for a week, right guys?

Vapor_Eyes, Melting Pot, Roth and 6 others like this.
  8. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I can't that all of you enough.
    You all have set me on the path for a deposit on a new place to live... and have helped me start to save toward a new vehicle (they are 'totaling" mine... but the value brings me closer to a new car... which with all of your help- the difference will not be as devastating.
    My sweet Patty is being hard on me, as I must only talk to her through my attorney.... and she has turned the title over to Geico. Luckily for me they have a recording of her saying that I paid for the car, and have assured me they will help me with that information.
    I may have found a place to live that I can afford.
    With you guys was wind beneath my wings, I think I can look toward this as a new chapter.
    Advice to all ..... drink as much as you can handle, but do not let alcohol become a demon in your life.
    Watching it change my gal was very hard for me to witness.

9. arthritisbites

arthritisbites Well-Known Member

I’m just so sorry you’re going through such a hard time. And I’ve got a box of donations waiting to ship to you when you’re back on your feet. Sending love and healing thoughts your way :luv:

10. OyVape

OyVape Well-Known Member

Damn Vito, this is so sad. I've always pictured you and Patty clinging together against the cold cruel world, and I'm sure you do too. Hopefully this is just the alcohol talking and not her true heart....including you both in my prayers.

11. grokit

grokit well-worn member

:bang:
    I'm very sorry to hear about this.

I hope patty finds her way off of the road she's on, her demons really grabbed her by the throat. I'm glad you're safe @Vitolo. I have a spare room but I'm a long way from Arizona. I wonder if you would consider downsizing to a room rather than your own place, as it may take some financial pressure off of you.

I've also been collecting a bunch of vapes and parts for when you get up and running again.

:peace:

12. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

God Bless you, you unselfish son of a gun.Not quite ready to be away from my M.D., Neurologist, and lab... not to mention my pharmacy.
    Not in such good shape to leave home at this time.
    I did put a deposit on a one bedroom/1 living room/kitchenette.
    Small but there is a small yard for my dog.
    Please permit me to say I have much love for you!
    Thanks for the comments.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  13. ChooChooCharlie

@Vitolo

Know things are probably still chaotic, but when you get a chance, email me the paypal donation total so I can match, like I told you. Remember, it's an offer you can't refuse. We're all rooting for you

14. arthritisbites

You’re a solid human being :tup:

15. ChooChooCharlie

@arthritisbites , thanks! But I’m usually more liquid and vapor than solid

Judging by your fc name, you’re going through pain and you get some relief from vaping

So you understand what people endure, and support Vito’s efforts to ease it. Nothing better than reducing pain

16. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

With the help of members here, I am slowly moving into a new place.
    I left a house with 11 rooms.
    My new place has 2 rooms, but it will do..better than being homeless.
    I have a front door that opens into a living room/kitchen.
    A door in the center of that leads into a bedroom, which has a back door out into a yard...the same size as the bedroom,but it has a dandy fence, with a gate that locks.
    The bathroom has a standup shower, and next to the bathroom is the bedroom closet.
    It is a good sized closet... equaling size to the bathroom,which means I can stick a shelf in it for my vape stuff.
    I was lucky to find it.
    I saw a sign, and called on a hunch.
    It is owned by the dentist that made my partials 15 years ago.
    He devotes thursdays to St.Elizabeths of Hungary Dental clinic... a place where low income folks get discounted dental services.
    I went back 3 months ago to have my partials adjusted,and they are like new.
    Rent is only $450 a month... leaving me room to pay utilities.
    Life has a way of giving one what they need to survive.
    I want to thank all of you for the help you have given.
    I won't list you each here,as that may be too personal for some, but I have written to each you expressing my affection and gratitude.
    I am pooped from cleaning the place today, so I will go rest.
    God Bless all of you, and ......
    Vape Often, and Vape Well!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  17. arthritisbites

That was funny!

Yes, Sadly, pain and I are old friends. But vaping quite literally saved my life, and not only that, it gave me a quality-of-life back that I truly thought was long-lost. My children actually have a mother who is present because of vaping (physically and mentally).

I know how much Vito’s work means to people because I know how much it would mean to me if I were in their shoes. Life is hard enough without being Eaten alive by pain.

Thanks to you again and to Vito for decreasing the amount of pain in this world!

18. deadlytoaster

deadlytoaster Canadian lost in Europe

I just read this thread only now but am I ever so glad things are slowly coming together for you Vito! You seem to be an upstanding person who does not much but give all you can to others. You have great virtues and I hope life works in your favor as well!

19. arthritisbites

Hey @Vitolo just checking in on you, hope you’re doing well! I have things to send you if and when you’re ready :)

YaMon and Summer like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors