1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Paying it Forward - A New Direction

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by vtac, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

A heartfelt thanks to @Philreal187 for his donation of a number of items.
    Glass.... metal.... power supply... cleaning tools..... a TON of screens and more.
    Thank you...thank you!
    Items received... and I am delighted.
    Every piece can be used by someone....
    NO Leftovers!
    May your day feel as fruitful as mine..... and that of the patient recipients of your generosity!

2. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Hi all.
    Things have been going well here, and our health has been acceptable.
    The patient population is doing well, thanks to what has been a continual flow of new tools, that show up at the right time.... one patient's unit will fail, and we have been able to replace them.
    You will see in a very short time a number of Vaporizers in the classified ads.
    I wish to make it known, that I am not selling my collection, nor are we in a financial bind.
    The units that you will see popping up, are tools that the patient population can not use due to dexterity, complexity, or lifestyle. In some cases the units were too intimidating for the local patients to be comfortable with, in terms of what they perceive as potential mishap or size of unit.
    There is still a flow of used, and new vapes coming in that do suit the patients needs, and we are getting them out on a regular basis.
    We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving season, around the corner... May you each get your favorite Turkey part on your plate.
    Thanks for reading!

3. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Am I safe in assuming the preferred (new) donation is the F2? Fits so well with HR's continuing to 'match' such purchases made from them. 'Two for the price of one' literally.

Please confirm that, I'm thinking of a unit or two (which magically becomes two or four....) by way of Holiday presents to those who need it far more than I do.

Thanks once again for all you do. Truly inspirational.

OF

4. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

F2 is where it is at these days.
    The patients love them, and they are sturdy as can be.
    At this time they are more wanted than desktop vapes! (although I will be using some of the funds from what I will sell to get a couple of Da Buddhas for a pair of specific patients)
    Thanks, @OF for asking about it.
    I even use the F2 much more than the new Fierce (which is a beast!!), due to size weight and comfort.
    Fact is I have been using the F@ daily!

5. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Thanks. Hey, who would know better than you?

You just made my Christmas list, or rather your 'customers' did, I'm imposing on you to make that connection of course, but you volunteered.........

You've got me thinking about Thanksgiving. The more I ponder it the more it 'fits in' in the broad sense of celebrating the everyday blessing we tend to overlook.

Thank you, Brother. I'm feeling better about myself because of what you do, strange as that is.

OF

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors