Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

hatfieldsmama said:
what we really need are those cartridge containers like what "druminfected" had. those would work best i think. i guess planetvape.ca will have them soon.... hopefully​
that's what i'm waitin' on. sorry they didn't do the job. thanks for reportin'

OK, cart containers. Two suggestions, first for home bulk storage check out ammunition boxes for rifle cartridges. Sporting Goods stores and mail order places carry them for hunters. You want the size for .30-06 (classic American caliber, very common). The one I use holds 50 in individual wells head down with their caps on:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/13...ster-30-06-springfield-50-round-plastic-green

It's not fume tight when closed, but pretty good and it keeps them clean and organized and ready to go.

For travel use I like the 'doob tubes' Harborside sells (only useful for Northern Cal guys I guess). A buck each, they also sell pre-rolls in them which is another way to get them.....just be sure to strip that nasty old paper off and throw it away before vaping the number inside. They're half inch diameter and four inches long with an obviously tight cap. Exactly right to hold a full cart, ready to go.

OF

tharealmclovin

They are worth it, IMO. No, they are not as hot as on V1 or other 'batteries' but they are still hotter than 2.4s on V2. The new top will only make that better. You know you can not only buy individual carts from PV, but you can also 'mix and match' values for the five pack price?

http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizer-extract-cartridge-combi-pak-5-pack.html

OF

Any suggestions on a good combo for a Omicron V2 user who is gonna upgrade to 7.4 ASAP.

I know for sure I need 1.5 and 2.4 but not sure about the others.

tharealmclovin,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Any suggestions on a good combo for a Omicron V2 user who is gonna upgrade to 7.4 ASAP.
personally i would get one of each ;)
truly depends on the oil. if ur pg 4 and 5's at 7.4. if it's shatter, i like to run a little hotter.
get a 1.5 for the uncontrolled 3.7 top version fo sho. guessing you already have a few 2.5's
so then a 3 ohm, and then of one and two of the other in regards to 4 and 5 ohm. (if shatter two 4, if pg two 5's). hope that helps more than confuses ( i think i confused myself)

Bob Loblaw,

tharealmclovin

personally i would get one of each ;)
truly depends on the oil. if ur pg 4 and 5's at 7.4. if it's shatter, i like to run a little hotter.
get a 1.5 for the uncontrolled 3.7 top version fo sho. guessing you already have a few 2.5's
so then a 3 ohm, and then of one and two of the other in regards to 4 and 5 ohm. (if shatter two 4, if pg two 5's). hope that helps more than confuses ( i think i confused myself)

Thanks. I figured there wouldn't be an easy answer. I have browsed the persei thread and I understand everything except the different ohms

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys we used these caps so that it can plug the top and be removed super fast, the previous caps where really hard to take off when they where placed on the cartridge, the idea is to have these in a plastic container now with the top, Sessnet please contact us and lets see what we can do.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

OF

2-1.5's. 2-4's(heavy hitters @ 7.4 ... Carefull!). And 1 5ohm. Might be a good mix?

Good calls. I've been using the four Ohm test carts at 6 Volts (I just got my Persei so now I can go higher) and they are overpowering to the point of being dangerous if I don't stay sharp hitting it. Scares me to think about 7.4 Volts....best left for the younger guys, bachelors preferred. So, depending on how brave you are, I might even back that killer pair off a notch to 5 Ohms if I was running 7.4 rather than 6 Volts? You can always go back for more, but it the first round kills you....

1.5s on 3.7 Volts is a true treat, IMO, for experienced guys not looking for the last bit. A great 'everyday vape'. I'd make that last a 2.4 Ohm to carry for the new guys. Hand them the killer version cold instead and you might never see them again.....

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Thanks. I figured there wouldn't be an easy answer. I have browsed the persei thread and I understand everything except the different ohms
the higher the ohm the less heat is a very basic way of looking at it. 1.5 rips hotter than a 2.4
a 3 rips hotter than a 5.
if ur oil is more liquid like PG then you don't need as much heat so go for higher ohm or resistance (more resistance against the volts, less heat in long run). if it is more stable like shatter then you need more heat so go for lower ohm or resistance (less resistance against the volts, more heat makes it to cart.) am sure i am using volts wrong or should use a diff. word. don't really understand it, just from a practical sense

Bob Loblaw,

OF

Guys we used these caps so that it can plug the top and be removed super fast, the previous caps where really hard to take off when they where placed on the cartridge, the idea is to have these in a plastic container now with the top, Sessnet please contact us and lets see what we can do.

Let me see if I have this straight G, these are to replace the small doughnut that lots of guys throw out? Not the mouthpiece itself?

Now it's making sense. I can see why that might make a lousy mouthpiece substitute...it's a cap substitute.

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Good calls. I've been using the four Ohm test carts at 6 Volts (I just got my Persei so now I can go higher) and they are overpowering to the point of being dangerous if I don't stay sharp hitting it. Scares me to think about 7.4 Volts....best left for the younger guys, bachelors preferred. So, depending on how brave you are, I might even back that killer pair off a notch to 5 Ohms if I was running 7.4 rather than 6 Volts? You can always go back for more, but it the first round kills you....

1.5s on 3.7 Volts is a true treat, IMO, for experienced guys not looking for the last bit. A great 'everyday vape'. I'd make that last a 2.4 Ohm to carry for the new guys. Hand them the killer version cold instead and you might never see them again.....

OF
i also generally run my 4 ohms at 6v. helps preserve flavor. that said i love ripping an almost done (tastes less than fresh) old 2.4 ohm at 6v as i believe i've mentioned ;). 5 ohms might really be ur best bet at high voltage w/ the V2 as it's not gonna have that 6v or VV top. at least not this year ;)

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

sessnet

Noob Saibot

I'm good with that! So they are caps, but very loose-fitting.

Is there somewhere we can buy m601 caps - sort of like the rubber ones in this picture:

510carts_1.jpg

That was suggested by a FC member previously, and I would like to try them.

sessnet,

OF

i also generally run my 4 ohms at 6v. helps preserve flavor. that said i love ripping an almost done (tastes less than fresh) old 2.4 ohm at 6v as i believe i've mentioned ;). 5 ohms might really be ur best bet at high voltage w/ the V2 as it's not gonna have that 6v or VV top. at least not this year ;)

Once again, you left me thinking.... We need someone to source 14325s in LIPO4, don't we? Might have to invent them first, best get cracking. And G has nearly as many irons in the fire as the good 0Doctor Carter has them little pills in that bottle. I wouldn't count him out by any means.

And I think we're rapidly getting to the point of aftermarket stuff. For instance, how about an add on voltage regulator for the V2? Something like a short stack of nickles you screw into the top with a socket on top for the cart, like a long fat thread adapter with the same thread on each end. Max say 9 Volts in to take care of the over charged battery issue you're good to go. Variable or even fixed offset. Something to lower it 3/4 of a Volt (silicon diode) could be made a 1/4 tall for a dozen dollars or so I should think. Two (half an inch, $25) would turn your 7.4 Volt head into a 6 Volter. Later, when it started to cool off (as the battery discharges) take one or both out to hold the 6 Volts until the battery was spent.......

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm good with that! So they are caps, but very loose-fitting.

Is there somewhere we can buy m601 caps - sort of like the rubber ones in this picture:

510carts_1.jpg

That was suggested by a FC member previously, and I would like to try them.
not without buying the carts. i got lucky as i had just quit smoking using the ecigs so i had a ton of old
carts with their caps laying around. it would be cost prohibitive to buy blanks just for their carts. even at like 5-6 bucks for a 5 pack of blanks like here http://myecigsupply.com/shop/index....oducts_id=82&zenid=rgn3vi12r9sbqp9bge65eo3dg4. i'd just wait for the cart tubes.

EDiT -
http://smokelessimage.com/multiendcaps.html
although i kinda like these, pretty sure they would fit, can't tell how easy to remove,etc

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: sessnet

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Once again, you left me thinking.... We need someone to source 14325s in LIPO4, don't we? Might have to invent them first, best get cracking. And G has nearly as many irons in the fire as the good 0Doctor Carter has them little pills in that bottle. I wouldn't count him out by any means.

And I think we're rapidly getting to the point of aftermarket stuff. For instance, how about an add on voltage regulator for the V2? Something like a short stack of nickles you screw into the top with a socket on top for the cart, like a long fat thread adapter with the same thread on each end. Max say 9 Volts in to take care of the over charged battery issue you're good to go. Variable or even fixed offset. Something to lower it 3/4 of a Volt (silicon diode) could be made a 1/4 tall for a dozen dollars or so I should think. Two (half an inch, $25) would turn your 7.4 Volt head into a 6 Volter. Later, when it started to cool off (as the battery discharges) take one or both out to hold the 6 Volts until the battery was spent.......

OF
once again, you've lost me OF. however if you were to make said prototype,
take pics, delineate costs vis a vis time and money, i am sure many (including myself)
would follow suit ;)

Bob Loblaw,

DubCRider

90.7% THC? Please post results. Although those numbers are not impossible, they are rare.

DubCRider,

ilovedoobies!

So much hate but I'm wondering I bought the V2 and I'm wondering can you buy more off the drip tips that come with the
V2?? I don't see them on D9 also they are a lot better tip =D

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So much hate but I'm wondering I bought the V2 and I'm wondering can you buy more off the drip tips that come with the
V2?? I don't see them on D9 also they are a lot better tip =D

You can get the multicolored drip tips on our site, under mouth pieces.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Blue Dream

90.7% THC? Please post results. Although those numbers are not impossible, they are rare.
I believe that the 90.7 figure is for THC + CBDs. I believe that the THC content is around 87%.

This is the stuff I currently vape. To tell you the truth though, I'm pretty much immune to it.

Blue Dream,

shortwind

A number of pages back, I described my issue with my brand new V2. Spoke to Delta 9 today and have now mailed off the unit, minus cart, to Delta 9 for possible replacement or fix. Basically, despite repeat attempts at charging, with the green light indicating the batts were charged, the unit's blue light would flash as though it were charged, yet, little vapor would come out. Hopefully, the issue will be soon resolved and I will have a working Omnicron V2 on time for my May 3 birthday.

shortwind,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
A number of pages back, I described my issue with my brand new V2. Spoke to Delta 9 today and have now mailed off the unit, minus cart, to Delta 9 for possible replacement or fix. Basically, despite repeat attempts at charging, with the green light indicating the batts were charged, the unit's blue light would flash as though it were charged, yet, little vapor would come out. Hopefully, the issue will be soon resolved and I will have a working Omnicron V2 on time for my May 3 birthday.

Can i ask a question what ohm cartridge are you using?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SD_haze

My V2 is out-to-ship for fixin' today too :cheers:

I will say though, having a back-up vape(s) make fluke failures like these a lot more manageable.
But that omi cart filled to the top with PureGold is almost taunting me... thinking of tilting it to the side and reclaiming some while I wait.

SD_haze,
So regarding my defective charger, deltavapes is sending me a replacement charger, I live in NorCal how long do you guys reckon it will take to get here? btw the service is great from deltavapes, I've had a great experience with the Omicron V1 until the charger went defective but that should be resolved now.

bombaysippin,
Top Bottom