Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

JoeKickass

408_Grow said:
Damn Joe! You are set! What's your favorite?

They're in order by weight (pure gold needs refilling) EDIT: Rough weight with cap on

I've noticed some carts just hit better than others, but after the dark pure gold my favorite would have to be either sun butter or the purps.

JoeKickass,

OF

JoeKickass said:
They're in order by weight (pure gold needs refilling)

I've noticed some carts just hit better than others, but after the dark pure gold my favorite would have to be either sun butter or the purps.

OK.....is that gross or net weight?

I too have noticed a 'slow cart'. Actually two, one got better with some melting down, the other got a second gram and continued slow so I gave up on it. I also jammed one up with some 'taffy' that didn't melt at all well. I killed that one (with some help), it got too slow to deal with so I melted the rest of the charge out again.

OF

OF,

kertong

*please delete me*
JoeKickass - sweet, your collection is a splitting image of mine! I label mine the exact same way - scotch tape right up towards the top, write the name, then another tape label over it so it doesn't smear. I'm a little neurotic though - I was an omicron early adopter, so I got the x2 double stick set with no filling tip. I used a cake frosting winton tip for a while but it was terrible, and I was kind of paranoid about my charger dying (which was justified, the charger died 2 weeks in). So, I went by harborside and spent another $100 for the single stick kit, figuring I'd get the filling tip and extra wall wart charger out of it, along with a spare batt.

Now I have an "emergency" omicron kit - a fully charged stick, 4 carts with ~.4-5g of wax and oil, and I keep it in its case stowed away next to my bedside in case of emergency dry spells, or if I somehow lose both of my daily use omi sticks and carts somehow. And the filling tip made life SO much easier!

Outside of the 4 emergency reserve carts, got 16 carts at the moment, love being able to sample and pick a strain for the right mood and occasion :)

Just got the purps SM today, I'm sure it'll be as good as you say it is :brow: Just loaded it now, but I'm enjoying the raspberry kush a little too much! I'll save the purps for a nice nighttime smoke tonight :D

kertong,

VaphingApe415

Been out the loop for a min, now catched up...
Read way, way back about tetralabs...
There were couple of FC members that were in the process of signing up with em'. Wondering what the perks or compassion benefits with registering with them besides gold cap samples and future venues that they will participate in.? Also read from another forum that a patient had cop'd a box of pure gold w/ a lil pull from a dispensary owner that he had befriended...Any luck on fellow FC members/bayarea420patients scoring a case of pure gold?
-Just a happy camper rockin' a double omicron kit
Shout out to PlanetVape.ca, good looking out and staying righteous!
PS its dope to see Bay-areians up in this Bitch! Why he got to say it like $hort?

VaphingApe415,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Well, I'm back. They let me out of the hole. The good news is,,They couldn't take my Omicron! I see some new blood here,,,unda,,, yeah. :D

Jeppy,

DubCRider

Bay Area!!!!!

Hit me up for a Persei Demo! I'll be at NorCal Care in SJ tuesday and up in SF 2/15 at Igzactly 420

DubCRider,

VirginHarvester

THC, I've had my Omicron for a couple months, it's a decent unit but the Persei has some advantages. Is there going to be a nail cart for the Omicron or if we want the big milky hits are Omicron owners going to have to buy a Persei for another $200???

VirginHarvester,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
VirginHarvester said:
THC, I've had my Omicron for a couple months, it's a decent unit but the Persei has some advantages. Is there going to be a nail cart for the Omicron or if we want the big milky hits are Omicron owners going to have to buy a Persei for another $200???

Her virgin, The Omicrons will get the Nail cartridges for sure. The Persei will just have more options.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

bobba loo said:
dont wanna jack this thread but will you have the cannacig for sale?

Sure looks like you want to jack the thread:

gen1gen2.png

Medical Cannabis Management: CannaCig

Things to note:
-Generation one is an Omicron, whatever their "prototype" is it is obviously their attempt to make a similar device.

-A device as skinny as that would have a much smaller battery, which is good because it would get way too hot if you could use it a lot.

-They advertise their stock symbol on every page and even have a page set up to attract investors.

= I bet they do nothing but make promises and take money. If they do bring a product to market it will be plagued with issues and poor performance.

JoeKickass,

OF

From another Forum:

"Shareholder Update 31 Jan 2012
Tom Allinder | January 31, 2012
I want to cover several items here to bring our shareholders up to date on what is going on.

CannaCig is being trademarked. This is a process and as soon as complete, we will announce it.

Several shareholders pointed out that the CannaCig looked like the Omicron Vaporizer. It does indeed because rather than spending tens of thousands of dollars to build the CannaCig from scratch, we decided to work with the Omicron by THC Scientific because they already have most of the hardware that we need. We have been approached by several producers of the hardware we needed and we decided on Omicron because it needs little work and reengineering to have a final product. Generation 2 will have our logo on it and it will be a proprietary product. The end result is a product ready for the market much quicker and the fact that we saved ourselves (shareholders included) a lot of money!

In addition to the CannaCig itself, Omicron already has a really nice carrying case for the product and accessories. Again, going this route is saving money. I will post photos of the carrying case."

I understand the game is "Pump and Dump" and has to do with taking peoples money away from them. Perhaps not a good thing over all?

OF

OF,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Hey OF, I didn't get a chance to say thank you for possessing the tact and intellect that I completely lost back there in that other thread. I guess I need to watch where I go out and play sometimes.

Jeppy,

OF

Jeppy said:
Hey OF, I didn't get a chance to say thank you for possessing the tact and intellect that I completely lost back there in that other thread. I guess I need to watch where I go out and play sometimes.

Not sure what yer talkin' about.....musta been two other guys?

BTW, I think maybe your grandmother taught ya good.

Thanks.

OF

OF,

tharealmclovin

Anyone have a quick fix for a broken charger until my Support Ticket goes through? I just got home from work, 1 puff in my Battery dies. I plug it in and the light just stays green. What a horrible start to the weekend

tharealmclovin,

JoeKickass

tharealmclovin said:
Anyone have a quick fix for a broken charger until my Support Ticket goes through? I just got home from work, 1 puff in my Battery dies. I plug it in and the light just stays green. What a horrible start to the weekend

Sounds like you have a dead battery, does it still blink?

JoeKickass,

SlideOrDie

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and just received my Omicron yesterday!

I must say that after filling and priming this thing that I feel like a kid in a candy shop... this little device has got me happier than a pig in shit!

Filling the carts was much easier than I thought it would be... Just like the first time I made my own BHO :)

Priming was even easier, with a few 5 second pulls it was already producing quite large hits...

I was at the movie theater last night just puffing on the Omicron throughout the whole movie and nobody said anything... At one point security came up to the very back and I thought I was about to get busted, but they kicked someone else out in the back row who was recording with their phone LOL!

Thank you for creating such an amazing device Delta9, I'm already thinking of pre-ordering the Persei :)

Also big thanks to PlanetVape.ca for the free Omicron carts and the fast shipping!

SlideOrDie,

JoeKickass

tharealmclovin said:
No. Neither of my batteries will charge.

The batteries should still blink when they run out, I had one that didn't light up at all and had to send it back to http://www.delta9vapes.com/ but they sent out a new one asap. If it really is your charger I'm sure they do the same thing.

SlideOrDie said:
... this little device has got me happier than a pig in shit!

That's signiture material right there :D

JoeKickass,

tharealmclovin

JoeKickass said:
tharealmclovin said:
No. Neither of my batteries will charge.

The batteries should still blink when they run out, I had one that didn't light up at all and had to send it back to http://www.delta9vapes.com/ but they sent out a new one asap. If it really is your charger I'm sure they do the same thing.

SlideOrDie said:
... this little device has got me happier than a pig in shit!

That's signiture material right there :D

I didnt realize what you were asking. The batteries do still blink, which leads me to think its the charger since it happened to both at the same time. Guess i'll bust out the Dome. It probably has dust on it.

tharealmclovin,

Vitolo

Vaporist
A hint to all... I now clean my battery contact with 91% Iso and a qtip (which I vape later)
before I charge it...
Residues can be strong enough glue to pull the charger apart!
Luckily THC Scientific sells the charger at a reasonable cost!....
forewarned is forearmed!
DSC01156.jpg

Vitolo,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Vitolo said:
A hint to all... I now clean my battery contact with 91% Iso and a qtip (which I vape later)
before I charge it...
Residues can be strong enough glue to pull the charger apart!
Luckily THC Scientific sells the charger at a reasonable cost!....
forewarned is forearmed!
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/ecig/DSC01156.jpg
Thanks. I really need to keep this in mind. I've only cleaned it a few times, and it's plugged in as I am writing.

Jeppy,
Top Bottom