Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

StickyShisha2

yep, thats what mine looks like. I'm hoping my replacement charger arrives before this battery runs out. My other battery died right away, it wasn't actually charged when i broke my charger. this one has been going for days.

StickyShisha2,
currently I'm using an atmosrx battery with my omicron cartridges. I believe the battery construction is very similar, so I'd love to hear THCScientific chime in if the following problem could effect Omicron batteries as well.

A week ago It was time to charge my AtmosRX battery, so first I used a q-tip and some iso to clean it. Dried it out, hooked it to the charger, charged it up. That evening I put on a cartridge that probably had a little oil residue on the bottom. Took a few hits, sat it down. Came back an hour later and tried to change the cartridge. The cartridge pulled the center contact of the battery out. My best guess is that some iso alcohol wicked it's way between the center contact and its silicone insulator - acting as a lubricant so when I twisted on the cartridge, the center contact was pulled out.

Could that happen on the omicron battery?

SanRamonStoner,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey guys we did have some charger issues, and are on it, replacing dead chargers is no problem just submit a ticket and we will trouble shoot it and replace all needed parts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

tharealmclovin

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Hey guys we did have some charger issues, and are on it, replacing dead chargers is no problem just submit a ticket and we will trouble shoot it and replace all needed parts.

Does the Car charger adapter come with the USB??? I dont mind ordering a new one if it was my fault.

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
tharealmclovin said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Does the Car charger adapter come with the USB??? I dont mind ordering a new one if it was my fault.

Yes it comes with a usb

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

From the pics it looks like oil is leaking from your carts?

I haven't encountered this yet and was just wondering if it's something that happens naturally to everyone?

I'll be sure to clean the contact points every time I charge now regardless :)

SlideOrDie,

OF

tharealmclovin said:
Anyone have a quick fix for a broken charger until my Support Ticket goes through? I just got home from work, 1 puff in my Battery dies. I plug it in and the light just stays green. What a horrible start to the weekend

OK, I'll have a lash at this. I have a couple of chargers, they're all the same in that they only make contact at the very end of the thread. I'm guessing if your unit is mechanically OK (you haven't pulled stuff out like others) your problem is lack of contact in the center. If it was me, I'd probably grab a straight pin (like in sewing) and cut the head off with a little tail on it so that it's stays centered when dropped into the hole in the battery socket (you don't want it moving to the edge and shorting stuff out). Then screw the charger on from above and plug it in.

If you wreck it this way, I don't know you......

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
darthvaper said:
does anyone know the date of the herb cartridge or a good approximated release date??????

Currently the heater core is in testing phase. We will keep you updated.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
darthvaper said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
darthvaper said:
does anyone know the date of the herb cartridge or a good approximated release date??????

do you think it will be out before april?

We think so. If it does what we like it to do then yes, we are also working on a herb chamber that actually vaporizes, not burns your herbs.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vitolo

Vaporist
SlideOrDie said:
A drop of oil does appear on the contact point some times... but I would not say the carts leak... it is a very minor small droplet.

Vitolo,
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
darthvaper said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

We think so. If it does what we like it to do then yes, we are also working on a herb chamber that actually vaporizes, not burns your herbs.

i just have the omicron will I have to buy the herb chamber and the herb carts? If so how much is the prices of those gonna be running at, and I saw your video on youtube it looked pretty neat but for the meanwhile can you tell me the SIMPLEST or easiest way to make my weed oil ?

darthvaper,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
darthvaper said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
darthvaper said:

i just have the omicron will I have to buy the herb chamber and the herb carts? If so how much is the prices of those gonna be running at, and I saw your video on youtube it looked pretty neat but for the meanwhile can you tell me the SIMPLEST or easiest way to make my weed oil ?

I am sorry but we can not tell anyone how to make anything, our vaporizers are for essential oils, what you decide to use in it is up to you.

the pricing cant be determined at this time because we dont have a final production product.

You will need different cartridges for each type of consumable you decide to use.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

Vitolo said:
SlideOrDie said:
A drop of oil does appear on the contact point some times... but I would not say the carts leak... it is a very minor small droplet.

I must have not owned mine long enough to see this yet :)

Thanks for the heads up though Vitolo!

SlideOrDie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
the "leakage" is probably from small amounts of oil condensing in the air channel tube. Once it starts to build up in there from all the heating and cooling, it can make its way out the bottom of the cartridge and end up in the threading of your battery connection. It is always a good idea to warm up your cartridge before removing it if you have been using it a while, to heat the oil up and prevent the contact from tearing out the center post. Also good idea to keep them as clean as possible. I saw a post a few pages back about twisting fast food napkins up to clean the air tube that goes down the center of your cartridge.

jambandphan03,

bruno13

insomniac
I never leave my carts attached to the battery. I always remove them after each use. I have had leaks but never got very much in the battery thread area. Only a small drop on the center post that was easilly cleaned.

bruno13,
can someone on here besides the creater of the omicron send me a link of how to make oils or w/e the easiest????

darthvaper,

tharealmclovin

darthvaper said:
can someone on here besides the creater of the omicron send me a link of how to make oils or w/e the easiest????

use BHO. I vacuum purge mine. I learned everything from youtube

tharealmclovin,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
darthvaper said:
Hey Darth, there is a lot of stuff on youtube as mentioned. It really helps to know someone who is schooled in the art. That aint me. I wish it was.... Dammit

Jeppy,

JoeKickass

Saw these at the San Jose Harborside, has anyone tried a Canna-Nectar?

fq7Pw.jpg

Which should I get?
-OG Kush
-Blue Dream
-Velvet Kush

JoeKickass,

kertong

*please delete me*
:o I saw the canna-nectar in the mobile app menu, and wasn't sure what it was. Wow!

Is it meant to be eaten, orally? Or can you inject it into a omi cart and use it like a hash oil?

kertong,

JoeKickass

kertong said:
:o I saw the canna-nectar in the mobile app menu, and wasn't sure what it was. Wow!

Is it meant to be eaten, orally? Or can you inject it into a omi cart and use it like a hash oil?

I think it's just regular hash oil, one of the guys actually showed it to me in the store when I was buying Omicron carts, he said they were designed specifically for the Omicron. Squeeze-fill like pure gold so you don't need the tool!

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom