Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
- Ego style case (same as Omicron) = $8 usd from HG (china) & $14.99 cdn from HV (canada).
- 900 mah batteries = $14.50 usd from china & $26.99 cdn from Canada (hell a usb passthru is $20.50 usd from china and wld be more useful/convenient).
- a cone/cover = $2.50 usd from china & $8.99 cdn from Canada

Granted..... your cartridge is self designed, per your claim, and I'm fine with that, but the only difference in YOUR above mentioned products is your threading to maintain a proprietary hold (well, until someone figures out that actual threading or identifies an adapter to work with standard ego type batteries and your cartomizers), and a branded case (who really cares what the generic tag says).

So like many I'm sure, I too will be sitting on the sidelines for the information to come out (and it will), which will both cause you to lower your prices to a non gouging (IMHO) level, and better price of your cartomizers as it will become your mainstay product item (for now). Even if those cartomizers manage to stay proprietary, I really wldn't have an issue with the price provided they work as designed, but the rest is in my opinion way out of proportion for what they are.

Don't get me wrong, you've stepped up and provided a working one off device for this specific purpose and I'm appreciative for that, however, with the following that ecigs now have worldwide and the mass of DIY folks who actually enjoy 'modding' & 'tinkering', your stranglehold days are quite limited.

I'm just a lil miffed that someone claiming to be a caregiver/compassion supporter would set up to take advantage of a group consisting of both medical users as well as those who use product for recreational purposes, when a different approach to hit mainstream could have easily covered your initial layout of cash for R&D, and still kept the Omicron reasonable & affordable to those more financially challenged.

I wish you no malice in my above comments, but I AM quite disappointed in your approach given your stated background.

smokum,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
smokum said:
- Ego style case (same as Omicron) = $8 usd from HG (china) & $14.99 cdn from HV (canada).
- 900 mah batteries = $14.50 usd from china & $26.99 cdn from Canada (hell a usb passthru is $20.50 usd from china and wld be more useful/convenient).
- a cone/cover = $2.50 usd from china & $8.99 cdn from Canada

Granted..... your cartridge is self designed, per your claim, and I'm fine with that, but the only difference in YOUR above mentioned products is your threading to maintain a proprietary hold (well, until someone figures out that actual threading or identifies an adapter to work with standard ego type batteries and your cartomizers), and a branded case (who really cares what the generic tag says).

So like many I'm sure, I too will be sitting on the sidelines for the information to come out (and it will), which will both cause you to lower your prices to a non gouging (IMHO) level, and better price of your cartomizers as it will become your mainstay product item (for now). Even if those cartomizers manage to stay proprietary, I really wldn't have an issue with the price provided they work as designed, but the rest is in my opinion way out of proportion for what they are.

Don't get me wrong, you've stepped up and provided a working one off device for this specific purpose and I'm appreciative for that, however, with the following that ecigs now have worldwide and the mass of DIY folks who actually enjoy 'modding' & 'tinkering', your stranglehold days are quite limited.

I'm just a lil miffed that someone claiming to be a caregiver/compassion supporter would set up to take advantage of a group consisting of both medical users as well as those who use product for recreational purposes, when a different approach to hit mainstream could have easily covered your initial layout of cash for R&D, and still kept the Omicron reasonable & affordable to those more financially challenged.

I wish you no malice in my above comments, but I AM quite disappointed in your approach given your stated background.

Then we suggest that you buy it from China.

3 years of research & development with all the costs involved with it this project I have just wasted, It is people like you who have not done anything remotely like this that sit there and think that the cost of research and development is 0, Cost of employing scientists and engineers are 0, and the cost of having the facility to do it all in is a big fat 0

Yes they are patent pending, I will welcome all knock offs as they will make my attorneys and me rich.

A ecig looks like a flashlight, maybe they should be cheaper since i can get flashights for $2 bucks.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

franky2222

out of 3 carts that i filled up 1 seem to produce more vapor while the other 2 are pretty weak did i fill em up wrong?

franky2222,

An Ita

Just dope
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

3 years of research & development with all the costs involved with it this project I have just wasted, It is people like you who have not done anything remotely like this that sit there and think that the cost of research and development is 0, Cost of employing scientists and engineers are 0, and the cost of having the facility to do it all in is a big fat 0

Yes they are patent pending, I will welcome all knock offs as they will make my attorneys and me rich.

A ecig looks like a flashlight, maybe they should be cheaper since i can get flashights for $2 bucks.

If you spent three years in research and development, and employed engineers and scientists to boot, in order to bring a 900mah, 3.7v e-cig battery to the market at these prices then you have some serious issues.

Maybe you don't understand, but an adapter will be found or made. Either way, it won't be long until we are able to use the omicron cartridges on whatever device we choose.
You may have developed an amazing product. I haven't tried it yet, so I will wait and see.
But the product that you have developed is just the cartridges, as far as I can tell.
The battery is nothing special. You have not introduced a desirable new battery.
Accept that.
If you don't have a desirable new battery, then why would you imagine people will be thrilled to pay double-premium prices for them for very long?

Maybe I have missed some key piece of info that makes all my thoughts here sound stupid and uninformed.
If so, someone please point this info out to me.

It is distasteful, imo, to take advantage of medical users by selling them such expensive batteries.
I also find it distasteful to see e-cig kiosks selling way-overpriced crap to uninformed people who just hope the product can help them quit smoking. They have no idea that they are being gouged so they pay the ridiculous asking price.
In my opinion the omicron business plan looks the same.

An Ita,

jon_dojah

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
jon_dojah said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Just buy the replacement plan on our site, and we will double check and see if you actually bought the single pack. If you did then we will send it to you, if you did not we will refund the money.

Is it possible to get it for the original price of $20 + shipping/tax...I went to the site and logged in and the total for replacement plan comes out to $37 shipped. Added to my original pre-order price total ($209)it brings it up to $246 when if I would have simply ordered the double kit from the beginning it would have only been $224. If I can save $22 that would be great as I'd rather use that on a bottle of oil. Its really my fault that I didn't get the double kit but some kind of consolation for someone who pre-ordered 2 weeks prior to release. If you can't do it than I understand. Well if theres anything you can do let me know, send me a separate invoice maybe? It just feels a little funny to spend $22 more than everyone else who are currently 1st time purchasers.

(BTW I bought the iVapor a month before omicron+fillable cartridge came out but I already had plans to get the omicron even b4 I got the iVapor. I knew it was going to be the best).

John please contact us with your information and we need to check your order.

THCscientific:

Did you get a chance to see everything clears? I can send paypal asap for the extra battery. Let me know thanks

jon_dojah,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
An ita and Smokum I do understand your concerns and I myself had a rather freak out yesterday about the battery situation and all of that but ThCScientific put my mind at ease after he attentively and caringly did respond to all of my emails even after I was being a jerk. I realize the starter kit may look like a gouge to many of us already e cig users but the quality customer service and one year warranty on the batteries is quite a nice deal if you ask me. I dont mind paying more for peace of mind and Gary and THCscientific has given that to me. I appreciate what they are doing and where they are trying to take the market

Goodlife101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
An Ita said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

If you spent three years in research and development, and employed engineers and scientists to boot, in order to bring a 900mah, 3.7v e-cig battery to the market at these prices then you have some serious issues.

Maybe you don't understand, but an adapter will be found or made. Either way, it won't be long until we are able to use the omicron cartridges on whatever device we choose.
You may have developed an amazing product. I haven't tried it yet, so I will wait and see.
But the product that you have developed is just the cartridges, as far as I can tell.
The battery is nothing special. You have not introduced a desirable new battery.
Accept that.
If you don't have a desirable new battery, then why would you imagine people will be thrilled to pay double-premium prices for them for very long?

Maybe I have missed some key piece of info that makes all my thoughts here sound stupid and uninformed.
If so, someone please point this info out to me.

It is distasteful, imo, to take advantage of medical users by selling them such expensive batteries.
I also find it distasteful to see e-cig kiosks selling way-overpriced crap to uninformed people who just hope the product can help them quit smoking. They have no idea that they are being gouged so they pay the ridiculous asking price.
In my opinion the omicron business plan looks the same.

We also have other projects your not taking into account. Like i said if it was just buying and selling yes but we are working on other projects that needs to be funded. Please take that into consideration when you are posting and accusing of us robbing people.

Our customer service is the best in the field, our warranty is the best in the field, and our research and development is still on going with other products.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jon_dojah said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
jon_dojah said:
Is it possible to get it for the original price of $20 + shipping/tax...I went to the site and logged in and the total for replacement plan comes out to $37 shipped. Added to my original pre-order price total ($209)it brings it up to $246 when if I would have simply ordered the double kit from the beginning it would have only been $224. If I can save $22 that would be great as I'd rather use that on a bottle of oil. Its really my fault that I didn't get the double kit but some kind of consolation for someone who pre-ordered 2 weeks prior to release. If you can't do it than I understand. Well if theres anything you can do let me know, send me a separate invoice maybe? It just feels a little funny to spend $22 more than everyone else who are currently 1st time purchasers.

(BTW I bought the iVapor a month before omicron+fillable cartridge came out but I already had plans to get the omicron even b4 I got the iVapor. I knew it was going to be the best).

John please contact us with your information and we need to check your order.

THCscientific:

Did you get a chance to see everything clears? I can send paypal asap for the extra battery. Let me know thanks

John Please email us as we get over 500 emails a day.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
franky2222 said:
im having problems with 2 of my carts leaking from the bottom and air tube

please contact support@thcscientific.com and we will try and see what is the issue.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

2clicker

Observer
im not in any way trying to flame or start shit, but how can an all SS vape be "the next best thing" in vapes...?

isnt an all glass air path the "best"?

looks great tho!

2clicker,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
2clicker said:
im not in any way trying to flame or start shit, but how can an all SS vape be "the next best thing" in vapes...?

looks great tho!

I have questions, do you have any research that states glass air path is the best? or is it by some company that is selling a glass on glass vape that states it?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Dberm

What is the heating element for this thing? Is it a standard nichrome wire or something else?

Dberm,
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
2clicker said:

looks great tho!

I have questions, do you have any research that states glass air path is the best? or is it by some company that is selling a glass on glass vape that states it?

The glass addict in us all? The self-apparent difference in flavor when switching from, say a metal pipe to a glass pipe, or a metal vape to a glass vape?

Glass probably isn't the best for reliability, cost effectiveness or durability, but it's the most neutral in flavor and an all glass airpath vape is exactly what we're all drooling over with the Vape Exhale Cloud. The new Mivipe portable also is supposedly all glass airpath, but that's just based on advertising information. I think the Vaporcube is also all glass airpath.

Not trying to trash your vape whatsoever. If you can effectively and inconspicuously vape oils, then it's fine by me.

charliedontsurf,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Yum.... Harry Potters Magic Wand. Thats what I told my BFF this thing was and it is...

yes I am still mastering it. yes i still clog it from time to time. wax is better than oil for sure for me.

but its f$ckin magic. you can get ripped off this thing. way way better medical effects than the MFLB.

After medicating with the MFLB I feel like I'm out of breath. Not so with the omicron.

you really need to let the heat build in this thing and then like gentle clear the chamber. It was DubC's buddy hat told me this and it works. Let it vaporize count to 4 inhale gently. loosen your lips and draw air into your lungs and repeat. I know I still hit too hard.

if I had to fault it its like a lot of vapes in that you need to spend some time and learn how to use it. its not fool proof like a volcano or my EQ 4.0 but these things are clearly the next gen.

and G and the crew from THC Scientific are the only ones in town. Hat's off guys for pushing the envelope. This things not perfect but its a magic wand :) Straight 72% THC C02 extract earwax vapor clouds. No Fillers, No BS.

ru_frothi,

2clicker

Observer
charliedontsurf said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
2clicker said:

looks great tho!

The glass addict in us all? The self-apparent difference in flavor when switching from, say a metal pipe to a glass pipe, or a metal vape to a glass vape?

Glass probably isn't the best for reliability, cost effectiveness or durability, but it's the most neutral in flavor and an all glass airpath vape is exactly what we're all drooling over with the Vape Exhale Cloud. The new Mivipe portable also is supposedly all glass airpath, but that's just based on advertising information. I think the Vaporcube is also all glass airpath.

Not trying to trash your vape whatsoever. If you can effectively and inconspicuously vape oils, then it's fine by me.

this

i dont have a problem with SS in the airpath at all, but all glass will provide the most natural flavor.

2clicker,

DubCRider

If it came with a glass cart/air path I would be reluctant to carry it around the way I do. I have dropped mine a few times now from hip-height and it still works like a charm. Reliability is my number one concern and the Omicron doesn't have me concerned one bit.

DubCRider,

DubCRider

Thin oil works great if it is good oil. The really dark oils are crap but if you find some stuff similar to the SPARC oil you will not be disappointed. The thinner the oil the softer you have to pull.

DubCRider,

gvape

I found a small funnel that is used to fill a flask. It couldnt have fit better! Fit exactly in to the top of the cart with no gaps. I then stuck my SSV stir rod tool down the center and drop in .6grams of headband BHO. Slowly heated the sides with a torch until all the bho melted down in to the cart. Way easier than any method I have tried so far. Definitely recommend some sort of funnel for filling.

Orig Cart Weight 7.84
Leftover from Last Run: .17g
Before Filling of Cart 8.01
After Filling Cart 8.56
Filled: .55g
Lost .05g
Total in Cart: .72g

Which with both of these fills it will be just about a gram going through one cart. First hit was awesome.. No priming needed, just cloud and coughing one after another. When the cart has a low amount in it I can definitely tell the difference in hits. This cartomizer now clogs after ever hit, I have tried cleaning the airpath, but no luck. I just now have to clear the clog every time before I hit it, but the hits are huge and working awesome.

gvape,
Top Bottom