Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

ayo

Just bought the double, i usually smoke out of water pieces(bongs,bubbler) or a volcano and i must say this is a nice portable method for smoking, thanks THC scientific ur on to something good.
I was wondering if the charger for the ego t will work for this unit it has the same input and output, and looks identical, My friend bought the other one off me and your website says chargers are back ordered. Thanks

ayo,

ayo

Do you know if there will be pre filled carts anywhere anytime soon, some folks are inable of keeping a steady enough hand to fill those cartridges

ayo,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ayo said:
Do you know if there will be pre filled carts anywhere anytime soon, some folks are inable of keeping a steady enough hand to fill those cartridges

We have prefilled in San Francisco area and Los angeles. Send us a email at support@thcscientific.com and well let you know what shop has it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Skelt

I tried to made some oil with my vaped weed with alchool in a rice cooker, it gave me a hard black compact ball. Do you think it will work if I warm up time it liquefies to fill up the cartrige of omicron?

Thank you.

Skelt,

ayo

Will an e-cig charger that looks identical be able to charge the omicron i.e. will the threads fit?

ayo,

DubCRider

That is a question you will be best at answering but I highly doubt the threads are the same.

DubCRider,

408_Grow

First of all i want to say High everyone,

I am a patient living in the bay area and have been hearing nothing but "vape pens & trippy sticks"..after doing alot of reading on different forums i decided to go with the Omicron. Let me tell you i picked one up yesterday and I already have alot of friends(patients as well) wanting to buy one already. I used the frosting tip/funnel method as well as a c-clamp and a bernzomatic torch..i vaped some honey oil last night after filling it for the first time. I loved it and got absolutely medicated right away! Omicron and THCScientific really got something here. The guy even answered all my questions in a timely manner on facebook the day i was going to purchase the product. I am about to head to a club somewhere in town to see what i shall try next!

@DubCRider: I was thinking about going to the Cow Palace next weekend for the INTCHE music festival..if youre there maybe you can show me some tips/tricks?

408_Grow,

DubCRider

I'll be there all three days, I'm pretty sure we will have a booth. If not, I will be there regardless. I saw you subscribed to my YouTube, thanks! I'm down to meet up any time, just hit me up! 925-575-1556

DubCRider,

408_Grow

DubCRider said:
I'll be there all three days, I'm pretty sure we will have a booth. If not, I will be there regardless. I saw you subscribed to my YouTube, thanks! I'm down to meet up any time, just hit me up! 925-575-1556

K,will do.! yeah man defintitely got some good videos i will need sooner or later. I just picked up some SpaceJill Oil..catridge fill #2 attempt in progress..if all goes well, im moving on to waxes and c02

408_Grow,

jon_dojah

Finally was able to pick some earwax from Elemental Wellness after using some dark blackish oil (also from E.W.) and running that for the past week. I did the frosting tip fill method and it took all of 20 sec to get 1g into the cartridge. No mess no fuss.

I must say that the wax blows the oil i had out of the water. The taste is 100x better and instead of taking 10-15 hits to get a noticeable buzz i took 1 or 2 big rips and I was stoned/stuck for a few hours. The first time I hit the wax it suprised me how strong it was and this was about an hour after smoking a joint of OG Kush during the 49er game. I said to myself this is why I bought the omicron. It actually got me higher than SMOKING the best weed on the planet imo. So getting the right thing into the cartridge obviously matters how good your experience will be. I paid $50 plus tax for the bottle of OG wax and its worth every penny imo. Can't wait to try some others that i've been hearing about.

Also to note that the oil i've been using for the past week only has dwindled down about .1 or .2 since i filled it. Thats really amazing because I really thought it would be all gone but the scale proved me wrong. It was 7.9g for the empty cartridge and 8.7 after the fill of oil. After a week it went down to 8.6 and then finally down to 8.5 a day or two later. So oils do last a LONNG time. The omicron is really amazing. I'm gonna save a ton of money vaping oils/wax instead of buying bud and also save my lungs in the process and thats the main reason I bought it...my vote for device of the year.

jon_dojah,

rayfar

been following this product since before it launched. very intrigued by it but find it to be a little too expensive at the moment. i hope this will go on sale for black friday / cyber monday next month!

rayfar,

DubCRider

Worth every penny! I was at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival today and this one kid was stuck off of one hit of my cherry pie Co2. If it goes product of the year that would be sick but who knows whats to come?

DubCRider,
DubCRider said:
Worth every penny! I was at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival today and this one kid was stuck off of one hit of my cherry pie Co2. If it goes product of the year that would be sick but who knows whats to come?

You lucky f***er! I wish I had a chance to try it. I got bothered by curious stoners every single time I pull out my MFLB at Hardly Strictly, with many impressed people walking away with a recommendation to check out FC. I only got to go Saturday this year but it was still fun, except Buckethead's ridiculous jamming to the theme from Space Jam. Yeah, that's right people, Space Jam. I had some hopes of a good performance due to how his collaborations with Claypool have sounded, boy was I wrong.

charliedontsurf,

408_Grow

man am i loving this thing!! will also help anyone doubting this product in the south bay!

408_Grow,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
408 glad your enjoying your little toy. Wait for it in the next few months you will be surprised what we have going.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Adobewan

Picked up the double pack, two black pens, one cart and one charger. Having read the threads, I remember mention of the black ones being the old ones. Is there a difference in function? Did pick up the wrong one? Suddenly concerned about my investment(fingers crossed).
Also wondered where I could find a second charger and pre-filled carts in the So Cal area..

Thanks to all!

Adobewan,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Abodewan you can get the prefilled at Foothill wellness, and Mother Natures remedy. Also you have no worries about the old units as they are under warranty.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Adobewan

Check the time on that response folks, you gotta love that!
Just give me a clue where to get an extra charger and I'm set!

Adobewan,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
jon_dojah said:
Finally was able to pick some earwax from Elemental Wellness after using some dark blackish oil (also from E.W.) and running that for the past week. I did the frosting tip fill method and it took all of 20 sec to get 1g into the cartridge. No mess no fuss.

I must say that the wax blows the oil i had out of the water. The taste is 100x better and instead of taking 10-15 hits to get a noticeable buzz i took 1 or 2 big rips and I was stoned/stuck for a few hours. The first time I hit the wax it suprised me how strong it was and this was about an hour after smoking a joint of OG Kush during the 49er game. I said to myself this is why I bought the omicron. It actually got me higher than SMOKING the best weed on the planet imo. So getting the right thing into the cartridge obviously matters how good your experience will be. I paid $50 plus tax for the bottle of OG wax and its worth every penny imo. Can't wait to try some others that i've been hearing about.

Also to note that the oil i've been using for the past week only has dwindled down about .1 or .2 since i filled it. Thats really amazing because I really thought it would be all gone but the scale proved me wrong. It was 7.9g for the empty cartridge and 8.7 after the fill of oil. After a week it went down to 8.6 and then finally down to 8.5 a day or two later. So oils do last a LONNG time. The omicron is really amazing. I'm gonna save a ton of money vaping oils/wax instead of buying bud and also save my lungs in the process and thats the main reason I bought it...my vote for device of the year.

mmm gonna have to try the nitro OG wax you tried next. Test results came back on that for those following at home at 79.7% THC. That 5% more than even pure gold!!!

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Adobewan said:
Check the time on that response folks, you gotta love that!
Just give me a clue where to get an extra charger and I'm set!

Our support hours are from 9 am to 12 am. We are here to answer all questions.

New chargers will be available mid October as we are running out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Adobewan

I was pointing out the amount of time(1 min 14 secs) between my request and your response!

Adobewan,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Adobewan said:
I was pointing out the amount of time(1 min 14 secs) between my request and your response!

We are internet junkies. Cant get enough. haha

THC SCIENTIFIC,

408_Grow

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
408 glad your enjoying your little toy. Wait for it in the next few months you will be surprised what we have going.

hell ya im loving it..easily 250+ hits on my first ever cartridge..you guys would be surprised where i have hit this thing haha..

408_Grow,
Top Bottom