Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

franky2222

^^^^^No its ok, i see with the tracking number that its at a facility not too far so i should get it tomorrow thanks for offering though.

franky2222,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
i am slightly confused here hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. I ordered the single version with one battery but now that i look closer on all of the pics and whatnot is the whole bottom peice the battery meaning i cant unscrew it and replace? if so shouldnt i have just ordered the double version and gotten 2 omicrons basically because they could both be used as vapes? confused maybe dissappointed i didnt order the double :/

also if this is the case and they arent replaceable batteries then do i have to order another one independently when this one dies and how much do they cost?
because 5 carts = 50 dollars
wall charger = 10 bucks
my original starter kit = 180 bucks
so by that logic i paid like 120 dollars for the base of this thing when atmosrx sells the same batteries indiviudually for 40 bucks and i read they fit omicron carts so im a little irritated and disappointed and i dont even see replaceable batts on the site for delta9vapes..... couldve bought atmosrx batt and 5 carts from omicron for half the price i paid for a starter kit

and one more thing.. why do the carts "die" what is wrong with refilling a cart i dont see the problem or why it wouldnt work again has anyone tried this?

Goodlife101,

franky2222

WOW i love this thing OMG thank you it worked right away,,,altough it did spit oil out on me but i think i was drawing too hard ,,,,,,and i also want to upgrade to dual batteries because im in love with this thing,,i found out that holding it horizontaly when drawing works better than when it vertical,,,,AND BOY it smell like hash LOL is there something we could possibly add to make it smell sweet or something???

im soo happy with this thing im ripped hahaha lets see how long this cartrige last i put .9 and in another by mistake i put 1.3 but its working fine???? this is too good to be true somethings gota give??

franky2222,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Goodlife101 said:
i am slightly confused here hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. I ordered the single version with one battery but now that i look closer on all of the pics and whatnot is the whole bottom peice the battery meaning i cant unscrew it and replace? if so shouldnt i have just ordered the double version and gotten 2 omicrons basically because they could both be used as vapes? confused maybe dissappointed i didnt order the double :/

also if this is the case and they arent replaceable batteries then do i have to order another one independently when this one dies and how much do they cost?
because 5 carts = 50 dollars
wall charger = 10 bucks
my original starter kit = 180 bucks
so by that logic i paid like 120 dollars for the base of this thing when atmosrx sells the same batteries indiviudually for 40 bucks and i read they fit omicron carts so im a little irritated and disappointed i feel like i got robbed and i dont even see replaceable batts on the site for delta9vapes..... couldve bought atmosrx batt and 5 carts from omicron for half the price i paid for a starter kit

and one more thing.. why do the carts "die" what is wrong with refilling a cart i dont see the problem or why it wouldnt work again has anyone tried this?

The batteries are rechargeable. The battery has 1 year warranty, if the battery dies then send it to us with the original receipt and we will replace it. After the year if your battery dies replacements for it are only $30 each and they include another year of warranty. This option is the replacement plan on the website. In the future if we do have other kits the clients who ordered the kits from us will be given a discounts on these new kits. The customers who ordered only the cartridges will end up paying full price.

It is not possible to guarantee a cartridge to be refilled because of the constant strain on the heating element, the size of the heating element, and the design of the cartridge, you can try to refill them but that is all up to you.

We feel the product is designed to do what it does, and it does it very well, we offer industry leading customer service for our clientele, and are the industry leaders for products of this nature, now you are free to order a Atmos and they state the two battery kit for $129 on their site, add that to the cost of the cost of the cartridges then you almost there, add another $30 for the case, then you are now at the same price as the Omicron.

Let me break it down for you on the $40 battery.

Battery $40 x 2 = $80
Cone $10 x 2 = 20
AC adapter $15
USB Charger $15

So you are now at $130

Plus $50 for our cartridges,

Carry Case $30 from Atmos.

$210 from atmos

or $200 from us.

Whats cheaper now?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
okay well i must say i cooled down a bit from my rage fury earlier... and i do appreciate your quality customer service and good warranty... i just felt at the time when i saw i could get their batts for $40 dollars i was like wtf and i was also mad that i didnt chip in the extra 20 bucks for another battery because i thought i would be able to replace the AA batt inside.. would you offer a cheap upgrade for a battery to those who bought the single maybe we can swoop them when we get our fill kits for the omicron?? I do believe you are the leader in this industry thats why I purchased an omicron to begin with

again let me apologize for my initial freak out haha :o

Goodlife101,

franky2222

i want an extra batterie i only got the single im soo stoopid. i sent an email to support, can u send me an invoice??THANKS

franky2222,

jon_dojah

weedemon said:
ok it took me 3.5 h going from the usb plugged into my pc. i imagine using the wall outlet will be even faster.
I can confirm that it takes 3 hours and 10-15 minutes to charge using the wall charger...so charging by laptop/computer seems to only be few minutes slower...I thought it would only take 2 hours for a full charge with wall charger :(

jon_dojah,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jon_dojah said:
weedemon said:
ok it took me 3.5 h going from the usb plugged into my pc. i imagine using the wall outlet will be even faster.
I can confirm that it takes 3 hours and 10-15 minutes to charge using the wall charger...so charging by laptop/computer seems to only be few minutes slower...I thought it would only take 2 hours for a full charge with wall charger :(

This is Lithium 900 mAh batteries guys it should take about 3-4 hours charge time no matter what is used.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jon_dojah

franky2222 said:
i want an extra batterie i only got the single im soo stoopid. i sent an email to support, can u send me an invoice??THANKS
I too only got the single because I wasn't sure what I was getting with the double kit. I feel stupid because had I known i would have definately paid the extra $20 for the double.

THCScientific, is there any way I can get another battery and just pay the difference from the single kit + shipping? let me know what I need to do because I really need it now that I know I only get 3 days worth of power off a full charge. Thanks

jon_dojah,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jon_dojah said:
franky2222 said:
I too only got the single because I wasn't sure what I was getting with the double kit. I feel stupid because had I known i would have definately paid the extra $20 for the double.

THCScientific, is there any way I can get another battery and just pay the difference from the single kit + shipping? let me know what I need to do because I really need it now that I know I only get 3 days worth of power off a full charge. Thanks

Just buy the replacement plan on our site, and we will double check and see if you actually bought the single pack. If you did then we will send it to you, if you did not we will refund the money.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jon_dojah

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
jon_dojah said:
franky2222 said:

Just buy the replacement plan on our site, and we will double check and see if you actually bought the single pack. If you did then we will send it to you, if you did not we will refund the money.

Is it possible to get it for the original price of $20 + shipping/tax...I went to the site and logged in and the total for replacement plan comes out to $37 shipped. Added to my original pre-order price total ($209)it brings it up to $246 when if I would have simply ordered the double kit from the beginning it would have only been $224. If I can save $22 that would be great as I'd rather use that on a bottle of oil. Its really my fault that I didn't get the double kit but some kind of consolation for someone who pre-ordered 2 weeks prior to release. If you can't do it than I understand. Well if theres anything you can do let me know, send me a separate invoice maybe? It just feels a little funny to spend $22 more than everyone else who are currently 1st time purchasers.

(BTW I bought the iVapor a month before omicron+fillable cartridge came out but I already had plans to get the omicron even b4 I got the iVapor. I knew it was going to be the best).

jon_dojah,

franky2222

done ,,,,,thanks and as for taste/smell is there anything wee can add to oil?

franky2222,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
franky2222 said:

Oil based flavoring? This can be added but maybe a drop per gram, this is however on you if the cartridge leaks because of it. I will do testing on it later and will let you know.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
jon_dojah said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
jon_dojah said:

Is it possible to get it for the original price of $20 + shipping/tax...I went to the site and logged in and the total for replacement plan comes out to $37 shipped. Added to my original pre-order price total ($209)it brings it up to $246 when if I would have simply ordered the double kit from the beginning it would have only been $224. If I can save $22 that would be great as I'd rather use that on a bottle of oil. Its really my fault that I didn't get the double kit but some kind of consolation for someone who pre-ordered 2 weeks prior to release. If you can't do it than I understand. Well if theres anything you can do let me know, send me a separate invoice maybe? It just feels a little funny to spend $22 more than everyone else who are currently 1st time purchasers.

(BTW I bought the iVapor a month before omicron+fillable cartridge came out but I already had plans to get the omicron even b4 I got the iVapor. I knew it was going to be the best).

John please contact us with your information and we need to check your order.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

franky2222

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
franky2222 said:

Oil based flavoring? This can be added but maybe a drop per gram, this is however on you if the cartridge leaks because of it. I will do testing on it later and will let you know.
i understand i will check it out

franky2222,

jon_dojah

THC i sent an email to the delta9vapes support. I left my name and address. If you need any more info let me know. I have a paypal receipt also from September 5th.

Thanks

jon_dojah,

franky2222

my batterie is already dead and i received it at noon is that normal on the factory charge i took 100 puffs give or take?

franky2222,

franky2222

yea 100 puffs including my girl hitting it too,is something wrong with my bat?im bored now cause its charging and i cant use it.

franky2222,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
franky2222 said:
yea 100 puffs including my girl hitting it too,is something wrong with my bat?im bored now cause its charging and i cant use it.

1 full charge should last about 400 - 4 second puffs. this information is on standard ecig cartridges. But since these cartridges are custom double eaten element takes more energy to make
It work.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

weedemon

enthusiast
@jon_dojah cheers for pointing that out!

I sold my 2nd from the double to my buddy. We split the cost of the whole thing and we are both so in love with this vape! Not used many others since i got it last week! (I know a big part is the "new toy" deal. but vapin oil in a lower dose that i can more easily control and even hit out and about) the double is a great deal and totally worth it!

It is the bomb! only the mflb comes close to it's stealth/casual looking, but the mflb it suffers from trench loading and reloading. omiron shines because a cart will last you a long time! :)

weedemon,
Top Bottom