Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Ruff ill see about posting a nail cartridge video after the holidays. Just to much on my plate at the moment.

Herb Cart, 710 Special, Project X, Alpha, Centauri, 8, and

The persei is being being assembled right now, and we are working on the manuals.

The Herb Cartridge we are working on is out of this world.

:o 710 Special, Project X, Alpha, & 8???

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Ruff ill see about posting a nail cartridge video after the holidays. Just to much on my plate at the moment.

Herb Cart, 710 Special, Project X, Alpha, Centauri, 8, and

The persei is being being assembled right now, and we are working on the manuals.

The Herb Cartridge we are working on is out of this world.

:o 710 Special, Project X, Alpha, & 8???

Yes sir, you will literally just drop your jaw if you see what we have going.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

msb241178

THC,

When can i throw you some money for the persei??, i would love to be one of the first guys in the UK to own one!

msb241178,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
msb we will let people know this next two weeks when we are done with assembly all is installed in the units and finalized on the manuals.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
any ideas on when the herb cart is coming out? i don't wanna spend money on a herb vape right before u guys release it.

also i sent out the cart this morning. should get to you soon.

ilovebOObs,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
All i can say is we cant produce a design change so fast. Because of recent events our current herb cartridge is now useless.

Shooting for March and hopefully in 3 weeks showcase new herb cartridge.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow that still pretty far off :( but knowing you guys, it will prolly be awesome and worth the wait. i should really stop reading these forums or otherwise i will find myself divorce and broke, heheh

ilovebOObs,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ilovebOObs said:
wow that still pretty far off :( but knowing you guys, it will prolly be awesome and worth the wait. i should really stop reading these forums or otherwise i will find myself divorce and broke, heheh

Thanks for the support, but all i can say is we opened the flood gates. Im sure there is a lot more people working on some of our projects, but guess we will know in a few months. We tried to rush before but we just cant anymore.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kertong

*please delete me*
Ok, I really did not want to like the pure gold, because I didn't want to get stuck paying $40 for a half gram..

but I gave it a try today, and holy crap, I'm a little scared because I'm starting to feel the $40 for .5g is worthwhile. No priming, instant lung-burning thick clouds, great citrus taste (though I could see how it wouldn't be for all), and best of all, almost no giveaway "skunk" odor, just a nice light e-cig/citrus type aftersmell. If I ever have to medicate in public or in a crowd, I'm going straight to the pure gold.

Used a winton #3 today to fill instead of stuffing and melting, it was infinitely easier. I love this system. I am a believer, and a lifetime omicron'er. Can't wait to try the persei + nail cart out when it starts being sold! Thank you for changing my life, THC scientific, I cannot say that enough.

EDIT: Oh man, just read the posts about the chinese urine-enhanced pure gold. :lol: I know you guys are joking, but it's actually not at all far from the truth... which is why I boycott all chinese food products and stay away from chinese restaurants. A direct friend of my wife and I's, had a dog who had organ failure and had to be put down as a result of contaminated dog food from china. If their cargo ship gets spot checked by customs and turned away, they just go down the coast trying at different ports until they get in.

Goat Urine brined meat: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_s...ople's_Republic_of_China#Goat_urine_duck_meat

kertong,

OF

JoeKickass said:
Jeppy said:
Are the flower carts only going to be used with the Persei?
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

...says my wallet.

My pocket just said the same thing......that sucker is a lot bigger. The Omicron is already awkwardly long IMO. This one is gonna call for bigger hands for social use.

Maybe that's part of the plan?

I think I'll hold onto my MFLB stock for now.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OF said:
JoeKickass said:
Jeppy said:
Are the flower carts only going to be used with the Persei?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

...says my wallet.

My pocket just said the same thing......that sucker is a lot bigger. The Omicron is already awkwardly long IMO. This one is gonna call for bigger hands for social use.

OF

with 7.4v its gonna get taller or wider, we decided taller would be best.

It will handle all attachments we have coming out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
OF said:

OF

with 7.4v its gonna get taller or wider, we decided taller would be best.

It will handle all attachments we have coming out.

Yup, I was afraid of that. The higher POWER needed means more battery is called for. Except for that higher voltage at lower current (same power) is easy enough to do in the same size.

Just 'cuz I understand (and accept) the new requirements doesn't mean I have to like it. As long as we're day dreaming on this end......

I still think the bigger hands idea has some merit. When it comes to keeping it hidden in your hand, wider might be better? For instance, with the cart 'folded' back along the battery? The MFLB is wider I think than the new unit (?), and no problem for most folks to palm.

All that aside, I strongly suspect I'll have one fairly soon.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We could have used cr2032 batteries, made it super small but what's the battery life? You have to understand it's voltage current and battery life, all must be taken into account, we felt this is a better way then using the box technique.

There is a reason why the Persei is designed like this. It will all come together right around March or April.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

eLiguL

rufrothy said:
And that's not to say they didn't get them from there buddy that works for the real THC Scientific OEM and that they would divert parts to try and avoid getting caught. perils of doing business in China.

Errrrr, you do know that Apple and Microsoft ripped off Xerox's mouse design right?

Its just a fact of doing business, if you create something innovative people will try to copy it and produce it at a lower cost. If you want to point a finger at someone, look for the consumers who demand the bottom dollar pricing at any cost.

Sorry to derail, so let me get this train back on track. I agree with everyone when they say that the transparent oils work the best. Also, when your oil is heated and it behaves like a liquid you are in for a good time.

eLiguL,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We could have used cr2032 batteries, made it super small but what's the battery life? You have to understand it's voltage current and battery life, all must be taken into account, we felt this is a better way then using the box technique.

There is a reason why the Persei is designed like this. It will all come together right around March or April.

Understood. And you could have made it solar powered too which also would have been a bad idea. I pride myself at having a fair grip on the battery and power stuff and fully agree it's all a trade off (as it should be). The decisions are clearly yours to make. I'm just enjoying myself speculating at your expense and much appreciate the opportunity.

FWIW, no I don't think you could have used 2032 cells, at least not two of 'em. Orders of magnitude too small for even a single hit. I'm sure it wasn't a serious plan, just for discussion. The Omicron is what, five Watts? The flower cart a couple times that? Serious power for sure.

Based on your proven ability to get an outstanding product into the field in such short order, if you said you were going to start drawing names from existing customers for rides to the moon on your upcoming space ship I'd probably start thinking about what I wanted to take when my turn came.......

Keep up the good work?

OF

OF,

BrownsBearsBeers

Just want everyone to know of the EXCELLENT customer service THC Scientific/Delta9 is providing.

I placed an order on the last day of the free filling too. The tracking said the order was delivered. It was not. Delta9 was quick to respond to my email and kept me uptodate with how they were handling it. After talking to my post office, Delta quickly sent my order again.

So I have one of the units charging (got the double assuming a friend will soon want one) and just pushed the other omni's button and see that I have power.

Do the units come charged? I had the roommate open the package and plug the other one in before I got home.

Have my filling tool out and pulling up the directions. Will be loading a gram of homemade BHO after this post. I will let you know if I have any questions and my first impressions. So anxious to try this and show all my friends. Two friends have recently acquired solos. I am hoping to cause the 7:10 movement with my friends and defiantly interested to see what takes over as the portable solution.

Looking to get my own tube. Anyone prefer any company/glass blower. Looking at the okief. I would like to have a 3/4 of an inch one if possible.

So looking at my charger. The light on the screw in part is not red or green. It doesnt seem to want to light with either batts. I have tried on both my comptuter and plug. There is a light that is red on the plug in adapter thats plugging into the wall. Thats not the light or is it?

Only suggestion to the company so far is I would automatically send the customer the tracking number once its assigned. I emailed just to check on my status of my order and then received my tracking number.

BrownsBearsBeers,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We are waiting for an update on our shopping cart to automatically update the shopping car with the tracking number.

As far as the charger is concerned please submit a ticket and we will resolve all issues.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

BrownsBearsBeers

Do the units come charged? Would I cause any harm/reduction in charge length by trying to use it without charging the unit fully for the first time? Thanks for the speedy response.

Thank you to whoever put together the wiki page.

BrownsBearsBeers,

OF

BrownsBearsBeers said:
Do the units come charged? Would I cause any harm/reduction in charge length by trying to use it without charging the unit fully for the first time? Thanks for the speedy response.

Thank you to whoever put together the wiki page.

The general advice for this class of batteries is to fully charge before using. Many makers actually suggest long (4 to 8 hours is typical) 'trickle charge' after the light turns green for the first few charges. While they are protected electrically, the chemistry of these guys is really kind of frail.

Given that your charger seems broken (the LED on the unit should be green with nothing screwed in, red to charge, then green again when the battery charges and drops off (charging is actually controlled by the battery)), I wouldn't try to run either unit until you get a working charger and fully charge them.

Sorry to have bad news for advice, but that's my understanding. Not to worry, I'm sure THC will sort it out quickly and soon you'll be vaping happily away and this will be a memory....

You're sure to want maximum useful life from your units, why risk it?

OF

OF,

DubCRider

The batteries come fully charged. Wait until it blinks just as you press it to charge. If that happens or you get no solid light the pen is dead.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom