• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Ash057

Is the V5 available yet? If not is there an ETA? I have a V4 that only lasted a few months and needs to be exchanged.

Ash057,

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey guys, I am having an issue with one my of my cartridges for my v4.

It's a Gen3 dual Ti so it just connects right up to the v4 battery. I've been noticing over the past bit that here and there I would have trouble getting a really good hit quickly as I had always been able to do before. I remember having to draw for over a minute if pulsing on the higher temp and still barely anything close to a dense cloud. Sometimes it happens as the battery is in the low end. So I made sure to charge my batteries.

Also if note I have two v4s, the 900mah one and the I think 2400mah largest size.

So I was using one with the AC(Alpha Centauri) and another with the Gen3 cart. I wasn't sure which one was the culprit so I dismantled them and cleaned the coils to brand new condition and reassembled them. They both burned off any residual isopropyl pretty easily. However, after the burnoff finished on my AC-topped v4 the other Gen3 cart was still going at a slow and steady stream of burnoff. After a few minutes it finished and I noticed something as I had a hunch the coils weren't getting hot. So I covered it with my hand until dark and pulsed the coil no glow was visible in 5+ seconds. Also it was silent as well. I grabbed my other v4 that was topped with the and covered the open coil with my hand to make it completely dark. I pulsed the power and noticed a dull glow within less than 2 seconds and if I keep pulsing it begins to want to go red hot too easily.

Another thing I noticed was a slight buzzing noise from my AC-topped v4 when the power was pressed. Whereas the other Gen3-topped v4 battery was completely silent, but still got warm enough that the outside of the cart was quite hot still to the touch making you think it works as it melts down concentrates and everything, but doesn't produce anything more than a wispy vapour with it.

I did switch the batteries and tops and the results of the tops was replicated on the other battery. Basically what they did on one battery they also did all the other. So it's not the batteries at fault here. Plus they were both freshly charged.

I know the solution is to really just toss it and open a new one which I do have (I have a few of the EHD ones both in Ti and quartz and a few more Gen3 carts). I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone before and is this just a commonly indicative function of a dying cartridge?

slozukimc

Hey guys, I am having an issue with one my of my cartridges for my v4.

It's a Gen3 dual Ti so it just connects right up to the v4 battery. I've been noticing over the past bit that here and there I would have trouble getting a really good hit quickly as I had always been able to do before. I remember having to draw for over a minute if pulsing on the higher temp and still barely anything close to a dense cloud. Sometimes it happens as the battery is in the low end. So I made sure to charge my batteries.

Also if note I have two v4s, the 900mah one and the I think 2400mah largest size.

So I was using one with the AC(Alpha Centauri) and another with the Gen3 cart. I wasn't sure which one was the culprit so I dismantled them and cleaned the coils to brand new condition and reassembled them. They both burned off any residual isopropyl pretty easily. However, after the burnoff finished on my AC-topped v4 the other Gen3 cart was still going at a slow and steady stream of burnoff. After a few minutes it finished and I noticed something as I had a hunch the coils weren't getting hot. So I covered it with my hand until dark and pulsed the coil no glow was visible in 5+ seconds. Also it was silent as well. I grabbed my other v4 that was topped with the and covered the open coil with my hand to make it completely dark. I pulsed the power and noticed a dull glow within less than 2 seconds and if I keep pulsing it begins to want to go red hot too easily.

Another thing I noticed was a slight buzzing noise from my AC-topped v4 when the power was pressed. Whereas the other Gen3-topped v4 battery was completely silent, but still got warm enough that the outside of the cart was quite hot still to the touch making you think it works as it melts down concentrates and everything, but doesn't produce anything more than a wispy vapour with it.

I did switch the batteries and tops and the results of the tops was replicated on the other battery. Basically what they did on one battery they also did all the other. So it's not the batteries at fault here. Plus they were both freshly charged.

I know the solution is to really just toss it and open a new one which I do have (I have a few of the EHD ones both in Ti and quartz and a few more Gen3 carts). I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone before and is this just a commonly indicative function of a dying cartridge?

They can do some odd things when they are getting "tired". I have one that works when it is empty but load it and it reads no coil. I have one that looks fine, even inside when apart, that does nothing. I have one that gives whispy hits and reads .77ohms at 23w but hit it once, unscrew it and screw it back on, reset the coil baseline and it reads between .8 and 1 ohm and hits like a train. Most of them have one crimp connection that is black and charred inside so I figure a bad connection and carbon buildup there is the problem.

Mike

HSIHP

Anyone know where to find a 510 thread, dual coil kiss cart? They are out of stock everywhere and would rather just buy one than the five pack on the other site.

HSIHP,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
We have them in stock but they are not engraved, ill update inventory now you should be able to order them now.

https://www.w9tech.com/cartridges/kiss-cartridge-grade-2-titanium-gen-3-black/
Does W9-Tech still make the BENDER?
eDGQ2Sl.jpg

510 tread would be the TICKET!
My OLD HAMMER is the best!
The BENDER MOUTHPIECE I prefer but work around it!

350's on the charger.
This MOD I'm USING takes a 26650.

FLAVOR = CIVILIZED

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Does W9-Tech still make the BENDER?
eDGQ2Sl.jpg

510 tread would be the TICKET!
My OLD HAMMER is the best!
The BENDER MOUTHPIECE I prefer but work around it!

350's on the charger.
This MOD I'm USING takes a 26650.

FLAVOR = CIVILIZED

The Bender will come back with the new hammer hopefully end of this year but its coming back for sure.

If you need a mouth piece please submit a ticket at support@w9tech.com and we can get you one.

You rock @THC SCIENTIFIC!! Any FC coupon code?

EDIT: Nevermind, they were already on sale!

No worries glad i can help.

slozukimc

Is nibbler AC worth the cost? Or should I mod something with my pnwt?
I love my Nibblers. I have the old style AC, U and 2 XL's. The old style AC didn't hold much water and plugged easily. It was very compact though. That one is perfect to go with the Omicron V4 LD and the 1701 for light and flavorful use. The newer AC is supposed to be bigger, more like the XL. The XL Rocks! It makes the Hercules SR-71 seem like hitting a rig with an enail at 30 watts. So if it is like the XL then I say it is worth it.

slozukimc

Wow. That would be very cool.
I probably have the biggest W9tech collection going. 3 Hercs, 4 Nibblers, 8, Iris, 2 Cores, Bender, 2 or 3 Omicron 2.5, 3 Omicron V4, Okeanos, 3 O-phos, 3 AC V2, 14 or 15 Persei(lost count and just bought 2 more)

I use your products every day.

Thanks G!

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
@THC SCIENTIFIC

What's up with the v3 being released after the teaser of the v5?

I'm confused because logically in software/product design and development "v" usually means version and the higher the version number typically the newer or more up to date the software or product is.

If it is two completely different product lines I can understand the v3 in one category and a v5 in another due to different product categories does make sense. So, is this the case here?

I like the look of the v5 and the health conscious consumer satisfying claims.

I am a medical user and am likely more concerned about what I am potentially ingesting than most so this is always a big sell to me. As well these devices are also easier to get covered under any insurance or benefit you might have. For example the certification of the Volcano Medic and Mighty Medic as class 2 medical devices by Health Canada making it much easier for people to get these devices covered.

I would love to see a class 2 certified medical device in the load as you go pen style for concentrates.

Top Bottom