Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

slozukimc

I bought the KISS cart to "tread water" until Triton. It's shredding on this Evic Basic. :rockon:
It's very easy to load unlike most small atomizers. And I really think this minimal form factor is ideal, I'd love to see a heated cup type atomizer in this form factor.[/QUOTE

I would buy a KISS cart if it was 510 thread and dual Ti coils with black ceramic. Always like them on the old Omicron.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
  • Check out this interesting comment regarding a full melt device in the works...

• "bubblemanbrand@misterdrysifter it is designed for 10%-25% Terpene content but not because it needs to be thin for an atomizer or anything it has multiple entry points in the tank and is 3x more powerful than a throw away so it could handle a really terpy Live Rosin Sauce. We will be releasing another device already in the works for loading Full Melt, Dry Sift, and SHO under the Trinity series."

Check the last post on the link, it's an Uptech collaboration with Bubbleman brand for a refillable cart for solventless concentrates. However I find the comment I posted above even more interesting.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
  • Check out this interesting comment regarding a full melt device in the works...

• "bubblemanbrand@misterdrysifter it is designed for 10%-25% Terpene content but not because it needs to be thin for an atomizer or anything it has multiple entry points in the tank and is 3x more powerful than a throw away so it could handle a really terpy Live Rosin Sauce. We will be releasing another device already in the works for loading Full Melt, Dry Sift, and SHO under the Trinity series."

Check the last post on the link, it's an Uptech collaboration with Bubbleman brand for a refillable cart for solventless concentrates. However I find the comment I posted above even more interesting.
This part actually peaks my interest more then the Trinity carts...
  • bubblemanbrand@dabslive714 we will be teaching people how to make their own terpy Solventless oil with hash rosin, or flower rosin, and blue river Terpenes at home. In California, you will be able to access these tanks pre-filled and choose from many refill applicators for the tank. The kits will be sold as empties, or pre-filled so there will be options. Think Live Rosin Sauce in a tank :) They also work with a live resin, Sauces, or terpy distillate but the point of the project was provide an option for Solventless dabs in a tank.

As of late, I have been wanting to come up with a way to put my Rosin in a pre-filled cart but I didnt want to use PG or other similar bonding agents as I want it stong and dont want the unhealthy additives either. Hopefully I dont miss the lesson but I dont actually follow bubbleman

slozukimc

Interesting. I wonder about using those tanks with a side load mod. I guess I need to do some research as this stuff is all new to me.

Thanks!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This part actually peaks my interest more then the Trinity carts...
  • bubblemanbrand@dabslive714 we will be teaching people how to make their own terpy Solventless oil with hash rosin, or flower rosin, and blue river Terpenes at home. In California, you will be able to access these tanks pre-filled and choose from many refill applicators for the tank. The kits will be sold as empties, or pre-filled so there will be options. Think Live Rosin Sauce in a tank :) They also work with a live resin, Sauces, or terpy distillate but the point of the project was provide an option for Solventless dabs in a tank.

As of late, I have been wanting to come up with a way to put my Rosin in a pre-filled cart but I didnt want to use PG or other similar bonding agents as I want it stong and dont want the unhealthy additives either. Hopefully I dont miss the lesson but I dont actually follow bubbleman

It's pretty basic - Terpenes act as a solvent themselves, just a few drops of terpenes will thin the consistency of concentrate to work in carts.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
It's pretty basic - Terpenes act as a solvent themselves, just a few drops of terpenes will thin the consistency of concentrate to work in carts.
If that is his method then I just lost interest. I dont really want to add terpenes to my already tasty terpy Rosin

nosmoking,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If that is his method then I just lost interest. I dont really want to add terpenes to my already tasty terpy Rosin

I know what you mean, but I'd still rather use cannabis terpenes than VG/PG and friends. At least you don't have to add much at all so the potency stays, especially if using starting material which is already somewhat runny, like "live rosin"

invertedisdead,
Reactions: nosmoking

mixchu69

So what is the difference between AC v2 and AC v3? I really like my AC v2 with nibbler AC. But AC v3 looks same as v2.

mixchu69,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Does your Rosin move at room temperature ? Can it be applied using an applicator such as a syringe?
No. Often it is more pull and snap once it has cooled but I have this one Sour Diesel Rosin right now that I can barely get on the dabber because it is so viscous. It might actually be able to be pulled up by a syringe but I dont have one to try currently.

nosmoking,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
No. Often it is more pull and snap once it has cooled but I have this one Sour Diesel Rosin right now that I can barely get on the dabber because it is so viscous. It might actually be able to be pulled up by a syringe but I dont have one to try currently.

A pipette might work if it does then the tank could work for the viscous one.

As for the stable version then we have something for that, just wait a bit.

elmoe420

@THC SCIENTIFIC Is the Nibbler AC meant fit the AC v3? I'd been using my AC v2 and v3 hooked up to my rig for a while. Finally busted out the Nibbler AC and it doesn't fit tight. Loose and wobbly on the v3, perfect fit on the v2. Any suggestions on some new o-rings I could try?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC Is the Nibbler AC meant fit the AC v3? I'd been using my AC v2 and v3 hooked up to my rig for a while. Finally busted out the Nibbler AC and it doesn't fit tight. Loose and wobbly on the v3, perfect fit on the v2. Any suggestions on some new o-rings I could try?

Plumbers tape? Not ideal but it can work.

I'm trying to figure out how to fix this issue and tighten our tolerances. But it is difficult to control glass atm.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yeah plumbers tape is pretty ugly but might work :(

Any suggestions on bigger o-ring sizes I could try?

Im trying to find some slightly bigger orings as we speak, its going to take time. If you cant wait i guess a trip to local hardware store is needed as they could have some in stock.

Any 3rd party sites with cheaper kiss ac carts? @THC SCIENTIFIC will the 1701 repair kit be back in stock or is that being passed out?

The 1701 disc are still available if im not mistaken but i have to check and see, remind me again on monday and i will check.

itschad

So i broke the glass globe on my v2 AC yesterday and learned about the v3 when I went to look for a replacement. I'm pretty sure I want to buy a v3 but here's the thing:

i have an 8. well, 2 of them. Anyway, is there any compelling reason aside from the size that I should consider buying the v5 battery along with the v3 AC if I have an 8 and have success with it on all carts used thus far?

Top Bottom