Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

slozukimc

@THC SCIENTIFIC

What's up with the v3 being released after the teaser of the v5?

I'm confused because logically in software/product design and development "v" usually means version and the higher the version number typically the newer or more up to date the software or product is.

If it is two completely different product lines I can understand the v3 in one category and a v5 in another due to different product categories does make sense. So, is this the case here?

I like the look of the v5 and the health conscious consumer satisfying claims.

I am a medical user and am likely more concerned about what I am potentially ingesting than most so this is always a big sell to me. As well these devices are also easier to get covered under any insurance or benefit you might have. For example the certification of the Volcano Medic and Mighty Medic as class 2 medical devices by Health Canada making it much easier for people to get these devices covered.

I would love to see a class 2 certified medical device in the load as you go pen style for concentrates.
The v3 is the Alpha Centauri V3. The v5 is the Omicron v5.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC

What's up with the v3 being released after the teaser of the v5?

I'm confused because logically in software/product design and development "v" usually means version and the higher the version number typically the newer or more up to date the software or product is.

If it is two completely different product lines I can understand the v3 in one category and a v5 in another due to different product categories does make sense. So, is this the case here?

I like the look of the v5 and the health conscious consumer satisfying claims.

I am a medical user and am likely more concerned about what I am potentially ingesting than most so this is always a big sell to me. As well these devices are also easier to get covered under any insurance or benefit you might have. For example the certification of the Volcano Medic and Mighty Medic as class 2 medical devices by Health Canada making it much easier for people to get these devices covered.

I would love to see a class 2 certified medical device in the load as you go pen style for concentrates.

The Kiss AC v3 is just a coil based platform, it is part of the Omicron v5 kit.

Basically what this means is the Omicron kit is on its 5th version but the Kiss Ac inside is on its 3rd version.

Now the Triton is a different platform. That will be introduced later this year.

slozukimc

One would think that but hey they invented everything by the looks of their Website postings.
I must say that I looked at the website and it really doesn't claim all that. At least in the listing for the item we are discussing. I do agree it looks suspiciously like the Omicron V4 but it does seem to have some interesting features.

slozukimc,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I must say that I looked at the website and it really doesn't claim all that. At least in the listing for the item we are discussing. I do agree it looks suspiciously like the Omicron V4 but it does seem to have some interesting features.
The battery part is all that looks the same. Source is pretty original considering they are the only ones out with nail atomizers and the Source Terra 2 atomizer. If you don't know what these items are then you should not be talking about SourceVapes as you don't know shit about them. Not saying that is the case, but if it is...just know I will know how wrong you are.

nosmoking,

slozukimc

Did I not just speak up in defense of Source saying even though it looks a lot like the Omicron it does have some interesting features?

Fuck, I am sitting here looking at prices on them so I can check one out.....no need to sound so threatening, we are all friends here I think and if we are not then I guess I don't give a rats ass if you know anything about how right or wrong I may be.
The battery part is all that looks the same. Source is pretty original considering they are the only ones out with nail atomizers and the Source Terra 2 atomizer. If you don't know what these items are then you should not be talking about SourceVapes as you don't know shit about them. Not saying that is the case, but if it is...just know I will know how wrong you are.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Nobody said anything about their atty's, we're talking about how the vape looks. The top also looks like a glossy black kiss ac, to me anyways. Weird move to attack @slozukimc when he's the one defending the vape...

Sorry I brought it up @THC SCIENTIFIC and @slozukimc, I should of known better than to point out something looked like something else.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Hard to tell through the white text, but I was grinning when I wrote it man. I dont actually care what you guys say or do on this forum but it was kinda low for @THC SCIENTIFIC to say what he did.

I also say/type things bluntly at times.

nosmoking,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

It is a knock off of the Kiss Ac and Omicron v4 with a few changes made.

Hard to tell through the white text, but I was grinning when I wrote it man. I dont actually care what you guys say or do on this forum but it was kinda low for @THC SCIENTIFIC to say what he did.

I also say/type things bluntly at times.

Hard to tell I don't think so.

They can do what ever they want it doesn't bother me.

But a lot of facts are on reddit.

Few things that they claimed that was proven to be false.

They claimed they invented the terra ceramic disc when in fact it was us.

Copied us on that one.

They claimed to have grade 2 titanium for over a year and a half when in fact it was proven to be grade 5.

Copied our Kiss Ac and Omicron battery

Copied our black ceramic coils.

Claimed they invented duel coil quartz when that was proven to be done by the ecig industry well before they even thought about it.

The list goes on but hey what do I know.

I'm starting to think that I should just send them my designs and not even produce anything.

So ya I said what I said because of what they do.

You can also ask questions on a Reddit about their history.

As far as being blunt I am as well.

mephisto

Thanks Gary, I have always appreciated the willingness to share your innovations. Delta9 was my first oil pen way back with the OG oil carts. Looking forward to what you guys bring to market next.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks Gary, I have always appreciated the willingness to share your innovations. Delta9 was my first oil pen way back with the OG oil carts. Looking forward to what you guys bring to market next.

The Triton is a new way of doing coils. Wait for its release when time is right.

You won't be disappointed.

And thank you for your support.

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
The Triton is a new way of doing coils. Wait for its release when time is right.

You won't be disappointed.

And thank you for your support.

I hope that right time is coming soon. I'm feeling a new addition necessary sometimes soon. Medical Grade Components throughout would be fantastic too. ;)

I bought 2 V4s for my use, but find the AC version coils are always loosing some oil that drips to the bottom away from the wick and coils and so it never vapes and when I clean them it's amazing how much comes out. I would love a funnel like design just over the coil and so the oil constantly is dripped on the hot coils and absorbed in the wick without spilling over the sides and getting wasted in the corners.

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
@THC SCIENTIFIC

If you saw my post just above the one I am replying too I was mentioning about losing quite a bit of oil, maybe as much as 10% or more to the sides of the cartridge as the heat almost seems to push it away and it pools in the corners and at the bottom. Is there any design difference between the V2 and V3 that would change how this occurs or is it still part of the design? I just find I load the coils and melt it in the wick, but if you try and put just under 0.1g in there it always pools over the sides of the coils and down to the abyss at the bottom and sides.

Sweet so I can use the AC V3 system with my 2 Omicron V4s from what I read?

Most importantly though is there any, even if it is so slight you would barely notice, but just any difference in performance using it on the V4 or V5?

Is the main Difference between the V4 and V5 just the power(one additional lower setting, but the same max at 19w or am I confusing the later V4 with the power cutoff too?) and that the V5 comes with the V3 AC?

What's the most economical way for me to get the V3 AC going for my pens or should I upgade them to V5s first?

I am at your mercy, please direct me which way to use my money with you guys. Thanks.

Lastly, I always thought the Hercules would be ideal with the I think 1 gram capacity and does this offer any addition efficiency vs the standard dual coil designs in terms of the wastage I was speaking of above? I think a new Hercules will be coming out soon? Should I just get a box mod and a Hercules and that's it?

Or is it all going to come to an end when you release your high quality health conscious device which is important to me using it for medical reasons and I already am not quite well so I have to be careful. I believe the Hercules has medical grade or quality or surgical grade components?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@mikek9

To answer your questions best as I am able.

You are correct on oil running away from heat, that is why we introduced the Black Ceramic to oil vaporizers because of its absorbing capabilities. In this set up loss is always going to happen but thankfully the coil can be taken apart an almost all the oils recovered using alcohol.

There is no way to get around it but i have used the tilted technique to make the oil pool up at the tips of the ceramic to absorb it when it runs low. Take in mind i have to know exactly where the tip of the ceramic is so i adjust the logo as an indicator.

Yes the AC v3 can be used with the V4 Omicron Battery.

The V5 Omicron has one extra power level to let you use pre-filled tanks and on top of that a cut off and a shut off.

The most economical way is purchasing it out right with the 10% coupon code.

The Hercules is a different animal and it can be loaded with about 1 gram of oil but you must master its technique first before you can jump into that edge of the pool. It is more efficient then the coil design by far.

To get the Hercules is up to you i cant recommend it unless you are confident you want to stick it out and learn it.

The Hercules is currently not on any list to be discontinued.

As for the Triton it is the answer to almost all issues with the coil based system. I still cant over come Murphy's Law. :-)

Oh and a side note, we redesigned the air flow on the v3 so that if there is a leakage the threads will not get stuck.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I would love a funnel like design just over the coil and so the oil constantly is dripped on the hot coils and absorbed in the wick without spilling over the sides and getting wasted in the corners.

Here's a design I was messing with a couple weeks ago. I have so many vaporizer designs.

fqAk7C1j2.jpg

Top Bottom