Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
dampfer said:
thanks for the response.. maybe the omicron arrives today..hope

@thc i made a ticket in the inbox of my account 2 weeks ago( or so) and no answer.. i know you have alot to do with the toys for vape thing.

greez

Please email me directly from this site with your information i want to see why we did not answer your ticket, this is something that needs to be handled, as all emails should be answered. Also could be one reason as you might have miss spelled your email when you created it, reason why we couldnt reply.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dampfer

i will email you.. i know my english isnt very good, so its possible tha i have miss spelled..

thanks for the answer.

dampfer,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
TDigital510 said:
is it possible to mix diff types of concentrates(earwax,kiefs,bubble,etc) in a cart?

no kief or bubble. only full melts.

but you can mix waxes if you want.

ru_frothi,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Abysmal Vapor said:
Yep .! Very informative, Thanks guys for quick reply and answering question covering almost 50 pages of read..:)
THere's a vaporpedia article in my sig. PureGold is $80/g up here in NorCal

ru_frothi,

dankd420

After a few days with the Omicron, still loving it. I've re-loaded my oil cart with 3/4g, hits much better now. I suppose i'm going to finally need a scale now to figure out how close to empty these cartidges are. I do seem to go through the battery pretty quick with the oil, but to get the best hits it requires almost constant battery. So far the best hits off my oil i prime it for 5s, take 1 hit of 3x4s, then prime it for 5s while exhaling before repeating. It seems to cool down while i'm hitting it so priming between hits has made a nice difference in vapor production. This only applys to the oil i used though, the wax just seems to work.

A product suggestion: the charger should really have a silk screened logo on it. I also smoke e-cigs so i have several chargers that look exactly the same. I ended up adding a piece of tape to write a big O on it so i could remember which one it is.

dankd420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Keak420 said:
Think my charger is dead lights stuck green :(.

Ship it back

Thc Scientific
16760 Stagg St #211
Van Nuys CA 91406

New Charger will be sent out asap.

Also submit a tick on the website.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

nj2thebay

Buddy Just called and said Harborside San Jose got there omicrons in stock. I believe 100 bucks for single kit.

nj2thebay,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
Ok, so, if I happened to be in a non med state and I happened to be interested in one of these and I didn't want to make my own concentrates....are there any options for someone like me?
:)

Irie,

kertong

*please delete me*
Holy Moly!! :o :o :o

I ran out of the hash oil sometime last night, so I went by Elemental and picked up some kandy kush co2 wax. Loading and filling the carts was a little harder than I thought, but everything went smoothly and I got pretty much all of the 1g into the cart just by using a dental pick and stuffing globs of wax in the sides before melting them down with a lighter.

I figured I'd have to prime it a few times to get the old oil out and flowing before I would start tasting the kandy kush, but nope! On my first exhale, my eyes grew 2x in size because I did *not* expect that much thick and heavy vapor to come out. It felt like there was nothing much in there too, but wow.

This new kandy kush also is way more potent than the ice cream hash oil from SJPG I had before this. The ice cream hash oil bubbled and sizzled a bit, so I'm guessing it wasn't purged well?

Either way, I just took 2 hits of the kandy kush wax and had no words. Felt as good as I do after about 10-15 arizer bowls. Now I don't know what to do with all this spare time, before I used to spend all of it grinding and swapping elbows!

I'm still a noob, but from my limited experience between wax and hash oil, I don't really have a reason to go back to hash oil. The earwax is cheaper, stronger, seems to taste/prime/vaporize way better in the omicron.

I can't believe this little device. I've been raving about it to anybody who will listen every day since I got it. I can't stop thinking about it. It is with me *everywhere* I go, and I feel secure in knowing I can relieve anxiety attacks instantly anywhere I am. It's incredibly empowering. Am I in.... love...?

kertong,

Vitolo

Vaporist
My Omicron works so well, I do whatever I am able to keep a supply of wax.
If that means I must make my own ( I hate doing it).. I will.
BUT....
"Do you have access to concentrates?"
Has become one of the first questions off my lips!

Vitolo,

BossBrew

Metalhead
What the hell am I waiting for? I have to get one of these things! I was a bit turned off because I didn't want to deal with the loading process of the carts but it just seems totally worth it.

I will do some searching on WeedMaps for some good concentrates. :D

BossBrew,

vishus650

newbie here. whats the cheapest place to get one of these in the bay area? im not trying to wait, but im not rich either. looking for the double kit

vishus650,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Some how the planets has aligned and I was able to find the time to get me a set today. Got mine at GCA for $160 for a 2 pen set with 5 carts. Will post more about it soon, vaked off my ass atm.

ilovebOObs,

OF

kertong said:
I ran out of the hash oil sometime last night, so I went by Elemental and picked up some kandy kush co2 wax. Loading and filling the carts was a little harder than I thought, but everything went smoothly and I got pretty much all of the 1g into the cart just by using a dental pick and stuffing globs of wax in the sides before melting them down with a lighter.

I can't stop thinking about it. It is with me *everywhere* I go, and I feel secure in knowing I can relieve anxiety attacks instantly anywhere I am. It's incredibly empowering. Am I in.... love...?

Small world, I just loaded a gram of the same stuff (got it yesterday). Did you notice it tended to 'boil' a lot when melting down? I'm thinking it's not all that well purged?

OTOH it really does work mighty fine as you say.....and that was the whole idea. While I agree it's a nifty tool, I think love is a bit subjective. Not to mention personal. But not out of the question. I'd suggest a little time to be sure before updating your status, how'd you like to be out looking for a quickie divorce when the new stuff from THC come out?

Just saying......

Anyway, did you notice the foaming up?

TIA

OF

OF,
So i got my first leaky cart this morning :( It sucks because i just figured out how to take huge hits. Is it okay to keep using a leaking cart until it is finished or should i melt out my product and fill it into another. Personally the cart that leaks hits so much harder than any of my other cartridges. I just dont want to ruin the battery.

VaporBoxed,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
VaporBoxed said:
So i got my first leaky cart this morning :( It sucks because i just figured out how to take huge hits. Is it okay to keep using a leaking cart until it is finished or should i melt out my product and fill it into another. Personally the cart that leaks hits so much harder than any of my other cartridges. I just dont want to ruin the battery.

nothing to worry about. use it

ru_frothi,
rufrothy said:
VaporBoxed said:

nothing to worry about. use it

Cool thanks

VaporBoxed,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I think I want to buy the Omicron to have sex with. Questions:

1. Does anyone know what I can add to kief to use in the Omicron?

2. Why can't I use dry material?

Thank you!

sessnet,
Top Bottom