Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

annoyingspammer

Is there a comparable vape to the o-phos in terms of discreetness, price range, and functionality? I haven't found any yet but I wanna research as many options as I can before I decide.

annoyingspammer,
Reactions: OF

OF

Is there a comparable vape to the o-phos in terms of discreetness, price range, and functionality? I haven't found any yet but I wanna research as many options as I can before I decide.

Omicron Light, it's replacement.

There are lots of e-cig stuff that will drive Omicron carts with an adapter, but O-Phos and OL are very hard to beat, having been developed for just those reasons?

When you get right down to it, it's the cart where the action is. The rest is just a power supply.

Your chances of not liking either (feeding it proper concentrates of course) are about zero IMO.

OF

OF,
Reactions: poonman

annoyingspammer

There are lots of e-cig stuff that will drive Omicron carts with an adapter, but O-Phos and OL are very hard to beat, having been developed for just those reasons?

When you get right down to it, it's the cart where the action is. The rest is just a power supply.

Your chances of not liking either (feeding it proper concentrates of course) are about zero IMO.

OF

Is this it? http://www.planetvape.ca/omicron-light-vaporizer-kit.html
google images also brought up another one that I think is the omicron v1 (one that looks like o-phos).

To me the o-phos looks much more unassuming so I guess o-phos it is.

annoyingspammer,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian,

kevbotzilla

OF

What is the difference between the ophos and the omicron light?

kevbotzilla,

clouded vision

Well I joined the v2 club when mine arrived in the mail yesterday, just in time for my friend's bachelor party. I had 3 other people say they were going to get one but I dont think they really understood it because they kept trying to hand me buds all night to pack it.

OF

I had 3 other people say they were going to get one but I dont think they really understood it because they kept trying to hand me buds all night to pack it.

You're supposed to thank them, then when they're not looking pack the buds in your shirt pocket......you really are new at this aren't you?

Lol! Them silly combusters.

Now, now, now. They need our compassion and support if they're ever going to get better, right? OK, you have your assignments........

OF

kevbotzilla

Kevbotgozilla:
This new tank for the OPHOS I plan to fill with CO2 OIL (GIRL SCOUT COOKIES).
PURE GOLD in the C4 attached to my OMNICRON
My PERSEI (SHORTY) 2.4 cart SKYWALKER HONEY COMB

It is Friday!

those oils are good in those tanks as is right? no modifying or anything i need to do if the wick can absorb the oil? As long as it flows and doesnt need to melt to be a liquid?

kevbotzilla,

TommydCat

I know those 510-thread O.Pen vapes are using PG-cut CO2 in most cases. Two things this does - lowers the boiling/vape point (to make low-watt coils work more efficiently) and helps keep from clogging.

I'd like to know how much uncut CO2 will flow through those cartomizers myself! (I managed to crack my CE4 with Pure Gold in it, so no idea after a gram (was still chugging away, but now leaving sticky spots where I sit it))...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
those oils are good in those tanks as is right? no modifying or anything i need to do if the wick can absorb the oil? As long as it flows and doesnt need to melt to be a liquid?
I love these guys!
I'm sorry to say this however I love the 2.4 carts for clean BLONDE WAXES well purged!
However having said that I prefer the CARTOMIZERS and TANKS for OILS.
In fact I have a setup as we speak.
I must confess that I love the taste of PG the first couple of days then I get bored with it!
CO2 OIL works well to adjust the flavor and mix up the medical effects!

When I get below a half of gram of PG I start loading on top of it a 1/2 gram at a time.
The CO2 Oil comes in both a INDICA and SATIVA base.
Each flavor profile is different between strains.

TETRA LABS make a great product so don't misunderstand me.
If they could just ofter other flavors than just orange which is nice just not everyday!
THC is high however did they ever think about CBD's?

Now you see the advantages of mixing PG with CO2 OIL.
Not only is the effect medically beneficial.
FLAVOR TOO!

We do not live by THC alone!

OF

A couple quick updates on my continuing experience with the 'leakproof' 1701 cart for your amusement:

I abandoned the MP that came with it (going back to the usual Omicorn rubber one) and have had no more leaks. A big improvement to me. I believe the issue involved a rubber seal on the top of the flue. A little 'stack of smaller and smaller doughnuts' (although square and one piece) that makes a plug to seal against the supplied MP. So now it leaks out the top (into the rubber MP only, hopefully) but if stored upright (or reasonably so, at least 'nose up') it does not leak at all.

The surging I was getting is tied up in this part too, I think. The seal at the top allowed material to collect up there, not just condensate but substantial amounts of oil can get pumped up there. When I'd pull harder, it would surge. This was camouflaged by a leak in my Nibbler (so draw would never go to zero). That was poor fit of the glass (dual ring seal failure), easily fixed with a slightly larger ring (I think the ring from the Cera cart, it was the first in the box...). You might want to test your Nibbler for this, easy to do. Roll up the bottom of an Omicron MP and stuff it up the bottom of the Nibbler and see if it still draws some. Mine did....I assume from the start. Once I discovered it, repeated tries to reseat the plug were only successful a time or two. The ring is the cure for me here.

I don't understand how this guy works. You can see into what seems like the bottom of the tank. Sometimes it's dry but working great. At such times weight shows 200 or more mg of oil in there somewhere. Sometimes it stalls out with a bunch somewhere. Between times it works just fine. I'm convinced that it's technique related at this point.....at least I can see nothing else to explore.

IMO this guy shows great promise.

I'm maybe two grams of various thinner oils into it with no further problems leak wise (as long as it's stored right). I still don't think I fully understand, let along have mastered, this fun little gadget. But it will make vapor, and hasn't yet tasted at all 'burnt'. The oil taste is still fresh, no 'cooked oil' aftertaste. Whatever the 'fix' G knows how to pull of is I hope that happens soon. It's hard to get too serious on a Beta unit you know is going to change........

OF

TRUEST_OG

Hi friends. i have an OMICROM HVD so i like to use the 5.0 ohms at 7 volts. I wanted to get an 501 battery to use as a "cheaper " alternative. I found one that was cheap that does variable voltage "2v to 5v".

So what im wondering is, is 5 volts too low for a 5 ohm cart? i couldnt find any ecig batteries that went higher than 5v.

This is the link to the battery

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.ph...ucts_id=8093:268fc60a4816c3b8122aa1d5a48f5fc3

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

TRUEST_OG,
Top Bottom