Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Got a call today from Delta9 to double check my HVD order.

ah, that must have been the call I missed from N. LA... sorry bout missing the call today. There was no message left, so I didn't know who it was. I hope all is well, if they call tomorrow, hopefully I'll be around my phone.

jambandphan03,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
ah, that must have been the call I missed from N. LA... sorry bout missing the call today. There was no message left, so I didn't know who it was. I hope all is well, if they call tomorrow, hopefully I'll be around my phone.
i got a call asking about what color i wanted as i had pre-ordered b4 color options were available.

Bob Loblaw,

SD_haze

I missed the call too, during an afternoon nap :zzz:

SD_haze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
called it! not the geek/nerd, we all knew that ;)
kept staring at that 1701 going, he couldn't mean ncc-1701, could he? that's awesome sauce. love it! is that the herc cart?

lol ya man come on what you think?

Omicron Persei 8

Alpha Centauri

The Reactor

What you think we are doing here, building easy bake ovens? haha ya ec-1701-E is the second generation of cartridges. I put that up like a week ago i think, wanted to see who would catch it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
lol ya man come on what you think?

Omicron Persei 8

Alpha Centauri

The Reactor

What you think we are doing here, building easy bake ovens? haha ya ec-1701-E is the second generation of cartridges. I put that up like a week ago i think, wanted to see who would catch it.
niiiice
anyone else get it?

Bob Loblaw,

Jay420

Got a call today from Delta9 to double check my HVD order. They said that they should be shipping out on the 20th, so I'm pretty stoked that you guys can fix the problem and get them back out to us in such a short time span.

You've been talking about some different carts recently, and I just want to make sure I have things correct. The new carts coming out that are clog proof are the v2's, the Hercules are the v3's, the Universe is going to be for flower/extracts/oils, and the Nail Cart is going to be a load as you go cart. Am I off on any of those? Also, am I correct in saying that the Universe and Nail Carts are expected to be ready for release at the end of this month?
Will the herb cart/universe/8 be 7.4v V2 compatible?

I think SJPG also has them i could be wrong.
Will hit up Harbor Side, but I did try Sj patients group they had the old 2.4 ohms and were less knowledagble on the omicron then I was :doh:.

Jay420,

SD_haze

Doh!

Got the second call from Delta9 today for the HVD pre-order, and it was the one day I decided to sleep til 1pm :ko:

THC, should I give the number a call back or should I just wait for another call?

SD_haze,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
hey g, any reason the hvd is unable to add to cart?
having some problems cancelling an order and re-ordering due to other items in order needed sooner than the 20th. they want to cancel the whole order and re-order the hvd, but i can't add it to cart?
not sure if they are goin' to credit my account or refund to paypal.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Doh!

Got the second call from Delta9 today for the HVD pre-order, and it was the one day I decided to sleep til 1pm :ko:

THC, should I give the number a call back or should I just wait for another call?

Call back boss, faster.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
glad I answered my phone, long distance from cali to alabama :) the girl sounded very cute, and very helpful. Making sure I'd like a matte black HVD and it would be ready at the 20th. Thanks for the updates! The warp 9 team doing work :nod:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hey g, any reason the hvd is unable to add to cart?
having some problems cancelling an order and re-ordering due to other items in order needed sooner than the 20th. they want to cancel the whole order and re-order the hvd, but i can't add it to cart?
not sure if they are goin' to credit my account or refund to paypal.

Call me in the next 20 min im in the office let me take care of it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
glad I answered my phone, long distance from cali to alabama :) the girl sounded very cute, and very helpful. Making sure I'd like a matte black HVD and it would be ready at the 20th. Thanks for the updates! The warp 9 team doing work :nod:

innovation faster then the speed of light. haha someone got w9 Tech.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I missed my call too, and just returned the call, and she was very nice, confirming the color of my HDV. Thanks for all the hard work guys and gals!!

jambandphan03,

JoeKickass

They called me a couple times too, even though I only ordered a single matte black HVD... lol

Does anyone know why Elemental has such better test results than Harborside?

For quite a while now, HS flowers are struggling to hit 19% while Elemental has everything above 20% and one at 27%. Harborside:
HGdSZ.jpg

and the tasty Elemental menu:
9TPwz.jpg

And there is just no contest in concentrates, HS stays under 70% and Elemental usually has one or two in the 80's. Harborside:
Q96yr.jpg

Elemental:
nnPkC.jpg

Just bought the SD wax... :mmmm:

It's been like this for quite a while now and I'm just wondering when the potent growers are going to go back to Harborside as well...

JoeKickass,

SD_haze

They called me a couple times too, even though I only ordered a single matte black HVD... lol

Does anyone know why Elemental has such better test results than Harborside?

For quite a while now, HS flowers are struggling to hit 19% while Elemental has everything above 20% and one at 27%. Harborside:

and the tasty Elemental menu:

And there is just no contest in concentrates, HS stays under 70% and Elemental usually has one or two in the 80's. Harborside:

Elemental:

Just bought the SD wax... :mmmm:

It's been like this for quite a while now and I'm just wondering when the potent growers are going to go back to Harborside as well...

Now, I don't know if elemental and harborside use the same service but...

Different THC Testing companies don't always test the same way, so its better to compare strains that have been tested by the same company

One other thing to consider about labtests:
The numbers you see are for one tiny sample and at the time it was tested

If the labtest doesn't have a date & an expiration date, then those numbers could be from a completely different batch. Or, if the weed/hash is old, then the numbers will have degraded with a with time a bit as well.

And this last part is more important for bud than concentrate, but often times they will send in the most resinous littly danky bud they can find. But from the same strain/batch, you can get a fairly wide variation in labtest results depending if you send in a dense frosty bud or a more leafy one.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
am so sorry to see ur guys prices for flowers, no wonder so many of you guys switch to concentrates.
10 a g is the highest i've seen for ridiculously high potency. ouch, maybe dispensaries are not such a good thing. that's a lot of extra overhead, but the clubs here aren't going that crazy.

Jared Leibowitz

am so sorry to see ur guys prices for flowers, no wonder so many of you guys switch to concentrates.
10 a g is the highest i've seen for ridiculously high potency. ouch, maybe dispensaries are not such a good thing. that's a lot of extra overhead, but the clubs here aren't going that crazy.

clubs are pretty ridiculous in SoCal too. the bud is great but they just want to rip you off always...and wax of nice quality stuff goes for around $50 a gram...the new thing is BOGOs (buy one get one) of eigths and they are starting to pop up everywhere. actually i just found a clinic that does BOGOs on wax $60 for two grams. thats really the only benefit i see about clinics

Jared Leibowitz,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
clubs are pretty ridiculous in SoCal too. the bud is great but they just want to rip you off always...and wax of nice quality stuff goes for around $50 a gram...the new thing is BOGOs (buy one get one) of eigths and they are starting to pop up everywhere. actually i just found a clinic that does BOGOs on wax $60 for two grams. thats really the only benefit i see about clinics

Been a while bro but when we had a collective concentrates where $10-14 per gram and oils waxes 20-25, very rarely it passed the $30 mark.

Top Bottom