Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

MaxVapor

The Professor
And let the painful anticipation begin :argh:

Begin? I have been anticipating for a couple of weeks now! I am looking forward to the HVD, but what I am really jazzed about is the Universe (I got the HVD mostly for use with Universe when it comes out).

MaxVapor,
Reactions: Jay420

DubCRider

This just made my moring! Can't wait!

G is d9 having a booth at hempcon? it's comming up soon

No, the rules at HempCon are outrageous. No samples, no selling, no medicating on site.....

Why any company would pay $5,000 for a booth there is a mystery. The companies/collectives that get a booth there are doing so because they are expected to be there, not because they want to. I'm pretty sure there was some drama down there last year too, a bunch of undercovers and what not.

DubCRider,

Jay420

Begin? I have been anticipating for a couple of weeks now! I am looking forward to the HVD, but what I am really jazzed about is the Universe (I got the HVD mostly for use with Universe when it comes out).
Will the hvd upgrade allow us to use the universe adapter ? I thought it was for the Persei only.

Jay420,

Dgtheonlyg

No, the rules at HempCon are outrageous. No samples, no selling, no medicating on site.....

Why any company would pay $5,000 for a booth there is a mystery. The companies/collectives that get a booth there are doing so because they are expected to be there, not because they want to. I'm pretty sure there was some drama down there last year too, a bunch of undercovers and what not.
Oh wow I thought you could do all that and dam that sucks, I'll stick to news feed (:

Dgtheonlyg,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Any news on whether the Nail Carts will be available by the end of the month? I love my Omicron so much, but the regular omicarts are just too finicky for me to deal with right now. Sometimes they hit great, other times I can't get a rip to save my life. I think the Omicron is the best invention to hit the market in quite some time, but I'm still missing the intensity of a full on dab. I can guarantee that all of my friends will cop an Omicron as soon as that ability is there. Any updates, oh wise one? :bowdown:

kindbeats,

DubCRider

You won't ever get a "dab-like" omicron hit at 3.7v. If you are a daily dabber you should get a Persei. 1.5ohm carts are as close as you will get until the HVD upgrade for Omicron v2 is available.

How are you having trouble? Weigh your empty cart, fill .6, and use it until it weighs .2 more than the dry weight. What version do you have?

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
You won't ever get a "dab-like" omicron hit at 3.7v. If you are a daily dabber you should get a Persei. 1.5ohm carts are as close as you will get until the HVD upgrade for Omicron v2 is available.

How are you having trouble? Weigh your empty cart, fill .6, and use it until it weighs .2 more than the dry weight. What version do you have?

Thanks for responding, Dub! I would love a Persei, but I've put too much money into the Omicron v2 now (multiple carts, hvd top, etc.) to go out and purchase one at the moment. I have the HVD top pre-ordered and was under the impression that it would make my v2 into a mini Persei minus the duel cart option. Am I correct in thinking this?

As for the carts, I have been using the same exact method that you just recommended but my results haven't been consistent yet. I had one cart that I was able to chief huge clouds on but other than that, I still get inconsistent results. I've tried heating the top of the cart to make sure all of the oil drips down to every other technique I've read up on. I'm also aware that all oils will not act the same, so I take that into account as well.

Everything I've heard about the Nail Cart so far makes me think that it will produce the type of hit that I'm seeking and that is why I'm trying to get a bit more info on it.

kindbeats,

DubCRider

Yes, HVD will make it a mini Persei.

Have you used a 1.5ohm cart yet? Where do you shop at? What types of concentrates are you donating for? Get something more liquid like PureGold or a similar consistency.

ilovedoobies!

IM SUPER HAPPY NOW =) Been having a real shitty weekend and this just made everything better hahahahahah

ilovedoobies!,

Dgtheonlyg

same i think we are all soo happy, i was bummed when g said june 10th but now that there in let er ship! lol thanks again g for all the updates

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Yes, HVD will make it a mini Persei.

Have you used a 1.5ohm cart yet? Where do you shop at? What types of concentrates are you donating for? Get something more liquid like PureGold or a similar consistency.

Sweet! Yes, I've been using the 1.5ohms for the past month. I wish I had access to Pure Gold or something similar, but I'm on the opposite coast and our politicians haven't been able to pull their heads out of their asses yet. Instead, I'm forced to run my own.

So no update on the Nail Cart yet?

kindbeats,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys I am sorry but we have an issue with the HVD kits, seems the springs are to short and have to replace them. I will late you know more tonight how we are going to fix this issue.

2 possible options.

Ship out HVD kits with short springs, and then later ship out new springs, or wait to finish new springs and ship em together.

I like to fix the issue before it leaves.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

Guys I am sorry but we have an issue with the HVD kits, seems the springs are to short and have to replace them. I will late you know more tonight how we are going to fix this issue.

The new endcap spring is too short? It looks about right in this pic:
DSC_0285__08312_zoom.JPG

JoeKickass,

SD_haze

2 possible options.

Ship out HVD kits with short springs, and then later ship out new springs, or wait to finish new springs and ship em together.

I like to fix the issue before it leaves.
As redundant as it sounds,
gotta do whatchya gotta do
:\

ekulaj

Sorry, I know this has been covered already, but I'm halfway through this thread and it's taking way too long to solve this simple question:

What is the best form of concentrate? What is the easiest to load and hits the strongest?

ekulaj,

JoeKickass

If I'm right and it's the adapter spring, then it just means you can't use the large body with the small batteries (in other words no 7.4v yet)

If he shipped out the kits without the adapter spring we could still enjoy the improved 3.7v performance (1.5 carts will really rock) and the ability to use the little body because that uses a single little battery the endcap we have right now.

Edit: Thanks for the confirmation G! My vote is ship :D

JoeKickass

Sorry, I know this has been covered already, but I'm halfway through this thread and it's taking way too long to solve this simple question:

What is the best form of concentrate? What is the easiest to load and hits the strongest?

Oil will hit hardest and is easy to load, but can get messy quick.

A good light colored wax will be the most user friendly, but can't quite provide the dense clouds a potent bho can.

ekulaj

Oil will hit hardest and is easy to load, but can get messy quick.

A good light colored wax will be the most user friendly, but can't quite provide the dense clouds a potent bho can.
Thank you! How is it more user friendly? I assume it's less messy to fill, but is it also less clog resistant or something?

ekulaj,
Top Bottom