Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

JoeKickass

Thank you! How is it more user friendly? I assume it's less messy to fill, but is it also less clog resistant or something?

Filling is about the same since you can just put an open vial of oil upsie down in the fill tool.

And yes in my experience, wax seems to take longer to clog and gives lighter, more flavorful hits.

VAPORIZER22

GREAAAAAT !!! After I changed the shipping address to match a June 10th shipping date.

FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might have missed this. It is still uncertain what day it will ship.
Guys I am sorry but we have an issue with the HVD kits, seems the springs are to short and have to replace them. I will late you know more tonight how we are going to fix this issue.

2 possible options.

Ship out HVD kits with short springs, and then later ship out new springs, or wait to finish new springs and ship em together.

I like to fix the issue before it leaves.

ekulaj

Thank you for the quick replies.. I think I'll still finish reading this thread. I'm already at page 181.

ekulaj,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
GREAAAAAT !!! After I changed the shipping address to match a June 10th shipping date.

FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry boss, we have an issue with the HVD and are working to fix it. Looks like update on it is its being shipped on the 20th.

We have to replace the springs on all the bottom caps and just asked manufacturing to make springs.

Bodhi Diesel

Cannabis Snob
You might have missed this. It is still uncertain what day it will ship.
Yeah, I did.
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Sorry boss, we have an issue with the HVD and are working to fix it. Looks like update on it is its being shipped on the 20th.

We have to replace the springs on all the bottom caps and just asked manufacturing to make springs.

I posted as soon as I saw the original post... now my blood pressure has almost returned to normal.

Bodhi Diesel,

JoeKickass

Ok that's probably the best way to do things, wait until kit is whole so people who don't visit the forums don't have problems.

But I was wondering, since we already know the situation & as a special favor to us :luv:, do you think you can ship the kit minus the bad spring to the people here on FC who don't mind waiting for the 7.4v option but are stoked on trying the new un-limited top?

(Only those who request it, to keep the number down and keep bodhi happy :D)

JoeKickass,
Reactions: kindbeats

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok that's probably the best way to do things, wait until kit is whole so people who don't visit the forums don't have problems.

But I was wondering, since we already know the situation & as a special favor to us :luv:, do you think you can ship the kit minus the bad spring to the people here on FC who don't mind waiting for the 7.4v option but are stoked on trying the new top?

(Those who request it, to keep the number down and keep bodhi happy :D)

well i would love to do that, but then keeping track on who got it, and later on going back to it just brings head aches. I want to let these go out of here without any issues.

Manufacturing said they will have springs to shipping department by 14th, so once we get it, orders will ship. It takes a few minutes to change the spring. So we will ship out units on first day of soon as we get the springs in, also we have hired 2 part timers to start next week to change springs to get it out asap.

Bodhi Diesel

Cannabis Snob

But I was wondering, since we already know the situation & as a special favor to us :luv:, do you think you can ship the kit minus the bad spring to the people here on FC who don't mind waiting for the 7.4v option but are stoked on trying the new un-limited top?

(Only those who request it, to keep the number down and keep bodhi happy :D)
Hell, I'm still looking at my Calendar trying to figure out where the fuck I'll be between the 22nd of June and July 4th. My life is NOT simple. I haven't slept in the same bed longer than 2 weeks straight since February and only a few times has that been my own bed in my own house.

Dgtheonlyg

well i would love to do that, but then keeping track on who got it, and later on going back to it just brings head aches. I want to let these go out of here without any issues.

Manufacturing said they will have springs to shipping department by 14th, so once we get it, orders will ship. It takes a few minutes to change the spring. So we will ship out units on first day of soon as we get the springs in, also we have hired 2 part timers to start next week to change springs to get it out asap.
dam thats unfortunate, but g i know your a boss and will get it done right

ilovedoobies!

O well i will be fine with waiting well if it was really gonna ship on the 10th and now its the 20th or around there thats only 10 or so more days :tup: Ill be waiting G Do whats best

ilovedoobies!,
Reactions: Dgtheonlyg

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

Got a call today from Delta9 to double check my HVD order. They said that they should be shipping out on the 20th, so I'm pretty stoked that you guys can fix the problem and get them back out to us in such a short time span.

You've been talking about some different carts recently, and I just want to make sure I have things correct. The new carts coming out that are clog proof are the v2's, the Hercules are the v3's, the Universe is going to be for flower/extracts/oils, and the Nail Cart is going to be a load as you go cart. Am I off on any of those? Also, am I correct in saying that the Universe and Nail Carts are expected to be ready for release at the end of this month?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
also, i see you have the new carts listed on the site.
i also notice that they are designated EC 1701-E
now as a geek and as this tool is geek related in name i must ask, is this star trek related?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-E) and i notice that the new paypal account is charged to Utopia Planitia.
once again, star trek? flaming lips? or just an astronomy geek?

just ordered the double tips :rockon: and another 5 pack of 1.5's

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
UP is up and running?
that is what my paypal was charged to if that is what ur askin

so i realized that i'd never seen this trick i use to fix clogs mentioned here, but i do it all the time.
usually it's when the draw is hampered, but it's still drawing somewhat and hot, i quickly unscrew it and gently blow thru from the back end down. sometimes i get a little splatter so i usually have a noob tube or silicone mouthpiece when i do it, but it works wonders. just putting it out there

Bob Loblaw,
Top Bottom