Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

Well if you hit the switch maybe, but you never know i might have something up my sleeve on next durability upgrade haha.

Doesn't improvement in submarines invite better ASW? I grew up on Mad and Alfred E. Newman.....Spy vs Spy? I've got a more powerful air rifle, bring it!

OF

OF,

rayfar

Medical School you say.

Hmmmmm always willing to help a student out. I cant offer you the discount boss. As i said thats not gonna change. If i did then i have to make exception to others.

But i can do this. A medical school code.

Prove to me you are a medical student and you get 50% off on the HVD.

Offer is good for 1 day. Finishes tomorrow.

thanks, boss! i think i can forward you an email that should prove my med school status... where should i send it too?

rayfar,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This is for shits and giggles. They are not finishes but i wanted to get the juices going you know what i mean jelly bean?

DSC_0428.jpg

Do these have the updated top?

jambandphan03,

JoeKickass

I think my HVD just shipped!
(Or they printed the label and gave me the tracking # at least...)

Also, I like the colors and get the warning message on the box, but are carts really going to now come with the red caution printed on them?

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Also, I like the colors and get the warning message on the box, but are carts really going to now come with the red caution printed on them?

Might have been a mistake, we are not ready to ship out the HVD

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SD_haze

Yeaaa I got my tracking number for my V2 upgrade about a week before it actually shipped

SD_haze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok guys here is out very first breast cancer awareness drive.

We are introducing the pink Omicron ( pictured below ) It will be water proof, and the durable like a tank. It will not have the 3.7v Regulation on it and will come with the Standard Omicron v2 warranty.

50% of all proceeds from the sales of this unit will go to National Breast Cancer Foundation.

So please lets help spread this word, post it on your facebook, twitter or any other social media site.

There is 200 Units that will be up for this charity drive.

Features

• 4.2 max voltage
  • Water Proof
  • Hot collapsable spring
  • Vent Hole.
  • Durable head that can withstand abuse
  • Aircraft grade aluminum body
  • Limited lifetime warranty
OmicronVaporizer.jpg

OF

just pooping in to say i just got back from Harborside in Oakland today with a brand new omicron, waiting for the batteries to charge is brutal

Cool, DR, while you're waiting for it to charge, what did you get to go in it.

I think SC and I got the last gram of CBD oil they had (or maybe left one?). Killer stuff, pain wise. 30+% CBD. Anyway, what'd ya get?

OF

OF,

dub-ray

Cool, DR, while you're waiting for it to charge, what did you get to go in it.

I think SC and I got the last gram of CBD oil they had (or maybe left one?). Killer stuff, pain wise. 30+% CBD. Anyway, what'd ya get?

OF
got a gram of Blue Dream CannaNectar, great stuff, i am quite medicated, thank you for the last 200+ pages of knowlege everyone, made using this a breeze. i was medicating 2 minutes after the battery was done. beautiful machine

OF

got a gram of Blue Dream CannaNectar, great stuff, i am quite medicated, thank you for the last 200+ pages of knowlege everyone, made using this a breeze. i was medicating 2 minutes after the battery was done. beautiful machine

Wow! Really? The bud tender told me it wasn't for vaping or smoking (only eating or topical)??? Didn't make any sense to me. I guess it's time to reconsider? Anyone else try it?

And I fully agree, it's an amazing machine for sure. The 200 page 'owner's manual' can be a bit cumbersome though, can't it?

Thanks for the tip, enjoy your new tool.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Jay420

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
thanks! i just forwarded u an email with the Subject:
"FW: Required TB Screening"

plz let me know if this is sufficient. and what i need to do next to order the HVD upgrade at a discount! thanks again!

Ok so here are your steps, create an account online pm me your email and i will add the credit to it for you to make the purchase.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dub-ray

Wow! Really? The bud tender told me it wasn't for vaping or smoking (only eating or topical)??? Didn't make any sense to me. I guess it's time to reconsider? Anyone else try it?

And I fully agree, it's an amazing machine for sure. The 200 page 'owner's manual' can be a bit cumbersome though, can't it?

Thanks for the tip, enjoy your new tool.

OF
it said for vape pens aswell on the packaging, but it seems a little liquidy, seems like i might have a clog, good thing i have a 200+ guidebook!

dub-ray,

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Ok guys here is out very first breast cancer awareness drive.

We are introducing the pink Omicron ( pictured below ) It will be water proof, and the durable like a tank. It will not have the 3.7v Regulation on it and will come with the Standard Omicron v2 warranty.

Thanks G....I was just sitting at my computer complaining that you hadn't put out anything today yet for me to buy. :)

-Zing

Zingbuddah,
does anyone know if the batteries that come with the omicron v2 are protected? I've read the newer V2s don't accept protected batteries, but I just got my matte black v2 and the batteries have a white/gray ring on the top... i thought that meant the battery was protected? Unprotected batteries usually have a black ring? I wanted to get some higher mah batteries and I'm confused as hell lol

vapedbeyondrecognition,

JoeKickass

Might have been a mistake, we are not ready to ship out the HVD

Yeah you're right, I forgot I sent back my persei double top, I'm in a haze from that head jack wax from elemental :ko:

I did a review on Canna-Nectar a long time ago:
Saw these at the San Jose Harborside, has anyone tried a Canna-Nectar?

fq7Pw.jpg

Which should I get?
-OG Kush
-Blue Dream
-Velvet Kush
I think it's just regular hash oil, one of the guys actually showed it to me in the store when I was buying Omicron carts, he said they were designed specifically for the Omicron. Squeeze-fill like pure gold so you don't need the tool!
Joe's Smoke Report for Today

Dream Queen (Pure Extract) from Elemental - Super potent with a mild taste like other pure extracts. I wonder if it's the same stuff at CHAI?

Velvet Kush Canna-Nectar from Harborside SJ - Best tasting thing I've ever had out of an Omicron, no joke. Like roses and strawberry ice cream :ko:

Found out the Canna-Nectar's are a true co2 extract, but they aren't very solid at room temp. Because of this they really don't work very well in the Omicron... it's a shame since they taste so damn good but I find I have to clean the cart constantly even with a fresh battery...

I wonder how they work in the new leak-resistant carts?
:brow:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
does anyone know if the batteries that come with the omicron v2 are protected? I've read the newer V2s don't accept protected batteries, but I just got my matte black v2 and the batteries have a white/gray ring on the top... i thought that meant the battery was protected? Unprotected batteries usually have a black ring? I wanted to get some higher mah batteries and I'm confused as hell lol

The batteries in the v2 are IMR no need for protection they are safe chemistry batteries.

If your middle tube is 80mm then you can use a Trustfire battery if not then you need to keep IMR.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom