Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I remember reading that too, sorry you missed the upgrades. I'm still waiting for the colored ones to be ready, and the newer top that isn't restricted to get a V2, in the mean time all kinds of new temptations are popping up. The Centauri looks like a super stealth oil vape.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Sorry guys upgrades are done for now. We might do it in the future but thats in the future.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
"G" You could threaten your engineer with a transfer to R&D in China if he screws up again. :doh:
Don't they just shoot you for looking at a joint in China??

That they do, its just that they dont know what they are posting.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

vishus650

G would you guys ever ship an item without giving the customer a tracking number?

or a better question is have you guys began shipping out the HVD tops? and if so, would it come in an envelope

vishus650,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G would you guys ever ship an item without giving the customer a tracking number?

or a better question is have you guys began shipping out the HVD tops? and if so, would it come in an envelope

our shipping software sends out tracking numbers instantly when the shipping label is created, if you provide the right email you should get it, sometimes it can go into your junk/spam folder.

Why whats up?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
DSC_0262__39017_zoom.JPG

Yum can't wait o see mine.... love the chrome

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
We are going to be phasing out the chromes in about a few months, hope you dont get mad Ruff :-)
glad i got one of each! i prefer matte for the body, but i really like having the top chrome like i have w/ my black Persei and chrome Hammer top.
p.s. i know the new v2 tops will be like the hvd and burly, are the persei tops getting the same upgrade?
this hammer top looks burly as fuck. almost started shanking a brick wall to test it out. just curious.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
glad i got one of each! i prefer matte for the body, but i really like having the top chrome like i have w/ my black Persei and chrome Hammer top.
p.s. i know the new v2 tops will be like the hvd and burly, are the persei tops getting the same upgrade?
this hammer top looks burly as fuck. almost started shanking a brick wall to test it out. just curious.

Show me a picture of the screw and ill tell you if you can shank it.

By the way, yes we are upgrading the circuitry in the persei's and giving the old HVD treatment to it.

But this will raise the price a bit on the units, but the burly upgrades will be implemented in the replacement parts program we have going, we just gotta run out of the current batch. FIFO you know.

Anyone who has a warranty has nothing to worry about. If you break it, ship it back brotha 1 year free remember, then there is a service fee to refurbish your unit to brand new specs no matter how badly the damage is. There is also a guy that shot the prototype HVD that video will be shown soon.

Sorry to say the HVD light still lit up but did not produce vapor.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Jay420

VAPORIZER22

Any eta on the new Persei tops THC? I am waiting to pick up a Persei when the 8 is released so I am just asking to see if I should wait until the Persei ships out with the new tops or get it sooner.

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Any eta on the new Persei tops THC? I am waiting to pick up a Persei when the 8 is released so I am just asking to see if I should wait until the Persei ships out with the new tops or get it sooner.

Thanks

This is best asked in persei thread boss. I would like to answer here but its gonna get ugly.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Nugget49er

Old Fart

Thanks

Might as well get it now, just think of all the FUN
you could be having till the upgraded top is released. :smug:

Nugget49er,

VAPORIZER22

I hear ya, only reason I would wait is to get the top with the kit all at once, my Omi V1 and V2 are keeping me busy as it is, then the HVD is a few weeks away, now add the mini to my rotation...

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Show me a picture of the screw and ill tell you if you can shank it.

Lol, here ya go!
Hammer+Top.jpg

seriously looks shankable!

FIFO you know.
Anyone who has a warranty has nothing to worry about. If you break it, ship it back brotha 1 year free remember, then there is a service fee to refurbish your unit to brand new specs no matter how badly the damage is. There is also a guy that shot the prototype HVD that video will be shown soon.

FIFO is the way it's got to be done. that's why even tho i got a wiggly dual top and a blinky single top
(like my adverbs?) i haven't stressed as i used the stable dual port until i got the hammer top. waiting for those hvd tops to be the norm ;). you guys are a cut above and it's why i always pre-order. i know i'll get the best gear in the end anyway. once again, :clap:

p.s., what caliber did he use. i bet if you went up a size you could demolish it real pretty like and if you went down you could get a vid of it being shot and still workin' ;)

EDiT - moved to persei thread

Bob Loblaw,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
does anyone know if the O-PHOS functions at a higher voltage when plugged in via usb passthrough? I know some e cigs go up to 5v when plugged in..

Kevdog420,

rayfar

ok guys here it is. Omicron HVD UPGRADE COUPON GOOD FOR 1 Week so you better get it while the getting is good. I will repost this every day. Guys please dont ask me that you missed the upgrade, and need special favor. Im sorry but i cant make exceptions anymore, i did last week about the v2 upgrade and it blew up in my face today. So from now on please dont ask for a exceptions we wont make it.

I cant help it that you didnt have internet service, or your wife would not let you buy it, or your sugar daddy didnt give you the monthly checks or what ever the reason. I cant help anymore as good deeds do not go unpunished.

So throw your fingers up in the air Yell out I hate Gary

and type

IHATEGARY as a coupon code and it will get you 50% off the Omicron HVD upgrade for 1 week. Expires May 15th.

Peace.

Dear THC,

I am going to ask you to extend your infamous GREAT customer service for me because I had missed out on the V2 HVD upgrade code -- i had just finished my second year of med school and it has been hellishly busy (but this is not my main excuse)

even with my busy schedule, I had visted the website a few days ago (within the last week) and did not see a mention of the upgrade or code for the upgrade, and only when i revisted the site this evening and finally having time to go back several pages ang catch up on all that i missed, i realize that you had posted the code last week and it has JUST expired.

now i know you posted:

"Guys please dont ask me that you missed the upgrade, and need special favor. Im sorry but i cant make exceptions anymore, i did last week about the v2 upgrade and it blew up in my face today. So from now on please dont ask for a exceptions we wont make it.

I cant help it that you didnt have internet service, or your wife would not let you buy it, or your sugar daddy didnt give you the monthly checks or what ever the reason. I cant help anymore as good deeds do not go unpunished. "

but i must point out that you also prefaced the above statement with the comment "I will repost this every day.", which you had not done (or else i would have noticed it a couple of days ago when i skimmed a couple of pages.) So if you could find it in your heart to grant one more order with the code, i will be a believer of the great customer service everyone raves about

Also, i would like to point out that my bday is the first week of june, so if i could get in on this HVD upgrade, it would make a nice bday present

i would also like to note that i bought my v2 on 4-20, but still have not had the opportunity to make use of device because the original cart that came with my v2 had the most aweful metallic/chemical taste to it. since i was only back home in cali for the 4-20 weekend, i decided to waiting till i finished my second of med school and got back home before i would try to resolve the issue with my cart. Nonetheless, even with my not-so-great initial impression with the foul cart, i still recognize the genius of this product dont mind investing in additional equipment before i get it fully operational
please let me know what you can do for me!!!!

thanks,
rayfar
MSIII <-- first time using that tag :)

rayfar,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Medical School you say.

Hmmmmm always willing to help a student out. I cant offer you the discount boss. As i said thats not gonna change. If i did then i have to make exception to others.

But i can do this. A medical school code.

Prove to me you are a medical student and you get 50% off on the HVD.

Offer is good for 1 day. Finishes tomorrow.

Dear THC,

I am going to ask you to extend your infamous GREAT customer service for me because I had missed out on the V2 HVD upgrade code -- i had just finished my second year of med school and it has been hellishly busy (but this is not my main excuse)

even with my busy schedule, I had visted the website a few days ago (within the last week) and did not see a mention of the upgrade or code for the upgrade, and only when i revisted the site this evening and finally having time to go back several pages ang catch up on all that i missed, i realize that you had posted the code last week and it has JUST expired.

now i know you posted:

"Guys please dont ask me that you missed the upgrade, and need special favor. Im sorry but i cant make exceptions anymore, i did last week about the v2 upgrade and it blew up in my face today. So from now on please dont ask for a exceptions we wont make it.

I cant help it that you didnt have internet service, or your wife would not let you buy it, or your sugar daddy didnt give you the monthly checks or what ever the reason. I cant help anymore as good deeds do not go unpunished. "

but i must point out that you also prefaced the above statement with the comment "I will repost this every day.", which you had not done (or else i would have noticed it a couple of days ago when i skimmed a couple of pages.) So if you could find it in your heart to grant one more order with the code, i will be a believer of the great customer service everyone raves about

Also, i would like to point out that my bday is the first week of june, so if i could get in on this HVD upgrade, it would make a nice bday present

i would also like to note that i bought my v2 on 4-20, but still have not had the opportunity to make use of device because the original cart that came with my v2 had the most aweful metallic/chemical taste to it. since i was only back home in cali for the 4-20 weekend, i decided to waiting till i finished my second of med school and got back home before i would try to resolve the issue with my cart. Nonetheless, even with my not-so-great initial impression with the foul cart, i still recognize the genius of this product dont mind investing in additional equipment before i get it fully operational
please let me know what you can do for me!!!!

thanks,
rayfar
MSIII <-- first time using that tag :)

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

There is also a guy that shot the prototype HVD that video will be shown soon.

I can fix that for you. Let me take a shot at it for you. I can guarantee the light won't work afterward....if you can find it.

Your HVD of course...... I've other plans for mine.

Might not sell many Perseis but it is kind of a fun update on the Bic pen and Master lock ads of old.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I can fix that for you. Let me take a shot at it for you. I can guarantee the light won't work afterward....if you can find it.

Your HVD of course...... I've other plans for mine.

Might not sell many Perseis but it is kind of a fun update on the Bic pen and Master lock ads of old.

OF

Well a 12 gauge will not work boss, its not rated for it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Naw, I was going to punch that switch out with my air rifle. No worries. Shouldn't scratch the body......

You're not afraid of a BB gun are you?

OF

Well if you hit the switch maybe, but you never know i might have something up my sleeve on next durability upgrade haha.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom