Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

That's terrible! I sent the hospital an email letting them know what I thought of their discrimination:
https://www.ucsfhealth.org/contact_us/index.html

You don't threaten to call the "feds" if you're just worried about vapor bothering some patients, someone there is obviously very anti-legalization...

Lots of folks are anti, not quite half the voters here in fact. Yes it's lame that the threat was made, but except for those adept at nailing Jello to the walls you'll have a tough time hanging someone with any grief. Think about it, they'll just assign some 'good employee' to some training program in being more supportive and that's the end of it. They probably won't even give names, privacy you know.

I think the big call is for NORMAL or some similar group to go after the spokesman that made that official statement. Demand proof that vapors are a hazard (no doubt doesn't exist) than work up 'dishonest and unreliable MEDICAL ADVICE. And from the University of California's flagship teaching hospital no less. Work on 'what sort of BS is being taught there?' This is California, I don't think that will play at all well for your average man in the street.

Some out of control pawn in the Hospital made a bad call (no big deal, it happens), however Management is now lying trying to cover that in a manner that can negatively impact citizens.....that's not at all cool. Work on 'our public servants are trying to undermine the will of the people', it plays bigger I think?

As far as who it is, I bet DubC (THC's 'man in the street in the city') can find that out in short order? Not much of an activist if she can't be found......

OF

OF,

hatfieldsmama

this is pretty off topic but what are the "pyrex" nails available on the delta9 website? i am only familiar with quartz and glass nails.... which is this?!?

hatfieldsmama,

VaphingApe415

^seen that on the local news outchea...Not surprising that it's ucsf, she should of went to sf general; they wouldn't care or even look twice if she taken a rip in front of a care provider...SMH, those hospital yuppies are duly missed informed...

VaphingApe415,

fuck

what part of la are you located in? I'd rather not have to purchase online I'm located in Ventura county. any collectives have the v2?

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
what part of la are you located in? I'd rather not have to purchase online I'm located in Ventura county. any collectives have the v2?

As of right now best place is online, the V2 is barely getting out to the shops.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SnidelyWhiplash

Ok, so call me a hippy, but I have recently denounced all solvent extracts. I have literally lost interest in all extracts that are made with something poisonous. I was firing them so fucking hard the last 3 months, and just woke up done.

So, I will only ever vape flowers and bubble now.

With that in mind, should I bother upgrading my Omi? When do you estimate the carts capable of vaping bubble or herb will be ready? Am I beter off with a Persei?

For today, Im getting a solo. The question real is, should I upgrade it before the deadline, or just give it to a friend and get a persei when the carts are ready?

SnidelyWhiplash,

JoeKickass

Ok, so call me a hippy, but I have recently denounced all solvent extracts. I have literally lost interest in all extracts that are made with something poisonous. I was firing them so fucking hard the last 3 months, and just woke up done.

So, I will only ever vape flowers and bubble now.

With that in mind, should I bother upgrading my Omi? When do you estimate the carts capable of vaping bubble or herb will be ready? Am I beter off with a Persei?

For today, Im getting a solo. The question real is, should I upgrade it before the deadline, or just give it to a friend and get a persei when the carts are ready?

I don't think butane is the main health concern from waxes/bho, THC brought up the paraffin wax question but I still have a hard time believing they make up a huge percentage of the product...

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I don't think butane is the main health concern from waxes/bho, THC brought up the paraffin wax question but I still have a hard time believing they make up a huge percentage of the product...
The cleanest one i have seen is the gold.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SnidelyWhiplash

Don't get me wrong, I have mad knowledge about purging. Even using charcoal to prefilter the butane has amazing results (look at the filter paper after doing it, compared without, you will warp.) I have even made perfect QWISO that was as good as any Amber glass. I have Charcoal postfiltered the bho even. Unreal honeyglass results.

This is something personal - My intuition says cut it the fuck out. And I am choosing to listen.

So, I'll master making my pursie full melt.
Flowers, Edible perfection, Full melt. Sounds good enough to me.

I have however been juicing raw leaves... And I cannot describe how amazing/clear it is making my mind feel...

Anyway, looking forward to the herb cart.

SnidelyWhiplash,

druminfected

Ordered my upgraded from D9V for the upgrade to V2, and also ordered some extra stuff, but nothing shipped out today, I'm wondering if I will get everything at once, instead of 2 packages THC?

Ok, so call me a hippy, but I have recently denounced all solvent extracts. I have literally lost interest in all extracts that are made with something poisonous.

Then make it with Ethanol?

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ordered my upgraded from D9V for the upgrade to V2, and also ordered some extra stuff, but nothing shipped out today, I'm wondering if I will get everything at once, instead of 2 packages THC?

Then make it with Ethanol?
Everything at once, we ship it out all at once. If it is the upgrade you have to ship your unit back before we ship out the new one.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
guys remember the v2 comes with IMR high drain batteries, they will provide the maximum current to the cartridge, at the same time drain faster. So please be advised.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom