Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

hatfieldsmama

Cali shmucks? I think not (dont be so close minded and offensive)

WORK to MAKE oil? BHO is not that difficult to do, with control of variables such as temperature and time making quality oil can be done so easily. And if you use a vacuum you can get better results.

Also if you do truly use it as a medicine than the value of the product would be more so than that of recreational users at the same price point. Your arguments are without reason.

meow

hatfieldsmama,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Oil & wax needs to heat up to flow.

I'm pretty sure the ego-t tanks would melt...
Wax sure but oil would do just fine. A small amount of suction would be created and I think it would flow down the center tube no problem. The tank would be at the top so it wouldn't melt either, t-tanks are pretty close to the atomizer normally anyways and I never had one melt.

BudBuddy,

JoeKickass

Wax sure but oil would do just fine. A small amount of suction would be created and I think it would flow down the center tube no problem. The tank would be at the top so it wouldn't melt either, t-tanks are pretty close to the atomizer normally anyways and I never had one melt.

You should try it with a really runny oil, or puregold! Just drill two holes in a spare cart and slide it on and let us know how it goes :D

JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

What is the hammer, been searching for awhile. Is it a Oil nail?

You missed my post in the Persei thread:

Looks like it has been well tested :tup:
DSC_6232__97220_zoom.JPG

It's a soldering iron heater attatchment!

JoeKickass,

NewSchoolExplorer

Nice its like the Embur, a portable herb iron/hakko. I wish the cover with holes will provide enough heated air to vaporize bowls on a water pipe.

LIGHT BULB: They should have a cover with a internal twisted design of 3-5 small holes that travel in a spiral, thus creating a longer air travel path around the heating element and getting evenly heated towards the end with threading for another attachment of a18/14mm bowl insert with screen on both ends that gets twisted on to the spiral part creating mighty strong portable convection style vape?

NewSchoolExplorer,

VaphingApe415

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
eh ef it your good ship it in. Im to much of a nice guy.
To the guy who created it all,
Thanks G!
Seriously man, you're like a super cannabis "G"-enius! Whether growing or creating state of the art dispensers you're like Spock or Data. Live long and vapor BOSS!

VaphingApe415,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Nice its like the Embur, a portable herb iron/hakko. I wish the cover with holes will provide enough heated air to vaporize bowls on a water pipe.

LIGHT BULB: They should have a cover with a internal twisted design of 3-5 small holes that travel in a spiral, thus creating a longer air travel path around the heating element and getting evenly heated towards the end with threading for another attachment of a18/14mm bowl insert with screen on both ends that gets twisted on to the spiral part creating mighty strong portable convection style vape?

You cant use the cover while its on, thats just to help heat escape when its turned off and you place the cap on.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

NewSchoolExplorer

Hey I am in OC/LA area and am a patient that has never tried an Omicron, is there any recommended place where I can sample/demo v2?

NewSchoolExplorer,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
man where the Hell have i'be been there is a v2 now? Gotta put down my omi more often.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
My omicrons still kicking ass, I really can't imagine what the v2 can do.

ilovebOObs,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
You should try it with a really runny oil, or puregold! Just drill two holes in a spare cart and slide it on and let us know how it goes :D
If I took the mechanics out and shortened the pipe somehow it might just be able to plug in. I'll do that to a cart when it gets older.

BudBuddy,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
You missed my post in the Persei thread:

It's a soldering iron heater attatchment!
You cant use the cover while its on, thats just to help heat escape when its turned off and you place the cap on.
just spitballin' here, but i know you guys make your own glass and i know that my herb iron has a glass piece for vaping (as many here on FC are down with) personally i prefer full temp with my herb, but you probably could make a similar tube easy and cheap.

Bob Loblaw,

druminfected

If any one knows her please have her contact us, we want to see if we can help her out. 818-849-6133

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8578659

Wow did you hear what the news gal said? That vaporizing still leaves particles and odor into the air which may be harmful to people and cause them to go to hospitals?!?

My 2 omicron kit is all packaged and is ready to be shipped out to the W-9 Tech boys today! :rockon:
was going to wait for da chrome, but going to go all black on this one.

druminfected,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
So I used my Omicron for about three weeks before it broke on me, and I have not traded it in because I am not sure how the warranty system works. I assume I will need to just pay for a whole new vaporizer, but I am wondering if maybe I can just replace the battery. The battery will not charge, I do not know why, but there is some oil on it also. I would love more info on maybe switching it out myself.
not sure if your question got answered, but first clean the battery and the port on the charger. those old style chargers where not meant to be tightened with honey oil on them so you might have popped the port on yours. keep talking with delta9 and they will take care of you. you are under warranty and should get a replacement battery or charger. i suggest cleaning it and keeping your ports clean when putting on the charger as the instructions mention, i believe? (not sure how i learned that)

Bob Loblaw,

druminfected

PurpleHaazeHashOil, Don't switch out the battery yourself you VOID your warranty. :uhoh:

1st question is where did you order it from, and if you ordered it from Delta9vapes, then fill out a submit ticket form on the D9V site, and they will further instruct you. ;)

druminfected,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
As I said before, I'm sure glad this isn't my call. No easy solution I see. Let us remember the age old wisdom, "No good deed goes unpunished".

OF

couldn't agree more. as someone who owns both the double pen set, the persei, and the new omicron i have no intention of trading mine in. for one they are slightly different beasts (the two pens i have are even two different lengths, due to a replaced battery.) and i like having the older short one for snowboarding and adventurous activities, while the new one goes great for around town. honestly at this point you are probably better off getting some 1.5 carts and rockin' the old one like a powerhouse until some new additions are released and then drop the dough on the new one. if you are using oil on a heavy basis, then yea you should be able to drop a little and know that your money is being well spent on newer and better developments. i even bought their last oil dome set and have a 5 pack of every style of cart. keep it up G! i realize not everyone is as fortunate, but i believe this deal was in the spirit of gettin' back to those who had recently bought an omi 2 pen set and felt slighted. if you bought it back in the day for $200 then (imho again) you should love ur old pen and get a new one if at all possible. maybe find someone who could use it and kick it down for cheap to help fund the new one. once again opinion only, no judgement

Bob Loblaw,

JoeKickass

Top Bottom