Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

VAPORIZER22

Shit, quick question: I got my Omicron and am now charging it, and there are two lights. One is on the back of the AC charger and the other is on the thing that connects to the Omicron. The former is red and the latter is green; is it charged..?

Once the light on the usb turns green it is charged

VAPORIZER22,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Shit, quick question: I got my Omicron and am now charging it, and there are two lights. One is on the back of the AC charger and the other is on the thing that connects to the Omicron. The former is red and the latter is green; is it charged..?

Check this out for the answer to that and many other Omicron questions. Unfortunately as part of the move of FC to the new software the extensive amount of links in the article to older FC posts is broken. Links to other sites are currently fine. I am working to resolve this.

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#What_do_the_lights_on_the_charger_indicate.3F

ru_frothi,

VAPORIZER22

-__-* Of course haha. Thanks dude!

Any time dude. Also, I leave it on the charger a bit after the lights turns green. My battery turns green after a 1.5 hours of charging or so, and I will leave up to an hour more just to make sure it has a full charge. I found my battery lasted longer doing this. I charge my battery after its drained about half its capacity roughly. I read that if you fully discharge the battery every time it decreases the life span. Not sure of this is accurate or not.

VAPORIZER22,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
THC, I have absolutely no problem sending original purchase information in order to make upgrade to v2. Obviously necessary in order to insure your product was an authorized THC Scientific purchased product. Otherwise you may get some of those ebay omi's.

Jeppy,

funkin

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but:
When I got my Omicron double kit, I split it with my friend. If we exchange our v1 for v2 Omicrons, will we get two separate Omicrons so we can continue to each have our own? Or does this v2 kit just come with 2 re-chargeable batteries, instead?

Quoting because I don't see this being answered anywhere.

THC, what's the verdict? Do customers who bought v1 double kits have the opportunity to trade in for two v2 Omicrons?

I'm concerned that with this trade-in program, either my friend or myself will be kind of screwed. We paid $200 for our double kit and from the sound of it, only one of us will be able to benefit from an upgrade.

What I'm hoping will happen (and what I think makes the most sense), is that double kit exchanges will receive two v2 Omicrons with the exact same amount of batteries and packaging as the single v2 kit. Purchasing an extra set of batteries, a case, and a charger would still be required to make two complete sets, just like with the original double kit purchase.

If this double kit exchange needs to cost something like $15 more than the single kit exchange, so-be-it. But I think the option should at least be available.

funkin,

JoeKickass

Yeah we really do need at least two upgrade options, I think:

Single kit for Single v2 = $45 (since you're upgrading to two batteries)
Double Kit for Single v2 = $40
Double kit for 2 v2 bodies and two v2 batteries = $60?

would fit all the needs but just imo

JoeKickass,
Reactions: funkin

Mflbparox

no what he is doing is nice enoguh you guys need to stop pushing it.... and FUNKIN you and your friend can keep the v1's its an AMAZING product like OF said.... you guys can start saving up for v2's though and not share like 5 year olds next time or you can trade in for 1 then split the price of buying another set...

tharealmclovin

Yeah we really do need at least two upgrade options, I think:

Single kit for Single v2 = $45 (since you're upgrading to two batteries)
Double Kit for Single v2 = $40
Double kit for 2 v2 bodies and two v2 batteries = $60?

would fit all the needs but just imo

Just because a new one came out, it doesnt mean your version 1 doesnt work. THC doesnt have to do any trade in deal. If you split a 2 pack then consider it, buy one get one for 1/3. That was not really meant for 2 people, hence 1 charger and 1 cartridge. Which is why it is an even trade (2 batteries, 1 charger, 1 case).

tharealmclovin,

Cinnamonster

Any time dude. Also, I leave it on the charger a bit after the lights turns green. My battery turns green after a 1.5 hours of charging or so, and I will leave up to an hour more just to make sure it has a full charge. I found my battery lasted longer doing this. I charge my battery after its drained about half its capacity roughly. I read that if you fully discharge the battery every time it decreases the life span. Not sure of this is accurate or not.

Yeah, same with my MFLB batteries. I've had the same 4 Powerex for over a year and they still work extremely well.

I shall reconnect my battery right now. Oh man, I can't wait to fill it up. :)

Cinnamonster,

tharealmclovin

no what he is doing is nice enoguh you guys need to stop pushing it.... and FUNKIN you and your friend can keep the v1's its an AMAZING product like OF said.... you guys can start saving up for v2's though and not share like 5 year olds next time or you can trade in for 1 then split the price of buying another set...
agreed. if you can afford to smoke concentrates, then you should each be able to afford your own kits

tharealmclovin,

druminfected

Since I bought my kit at Delta9Vapes, all my orders are saved on my account, so I can just print out the order from there and put it in the box with my kit :luv:

everyday I come here it's like santa putting presents under the christmas tree everyday!

OF

agreed. if you can afford to smoke concentrates, then you should each be able to afford your own kits

Excellent point. For sure it doesn't seem right that buddies who split a pair should now get a better deal than those guys who each bought their own kits (and thereby also supported THC more). Likewise, guys that have to give back two pens because they bought a dual kit while guys that bought the cheaper single get the same deal will cause some hard feelings. At the end of the day they are out what $60 or so more for exactly the same thing? At the very least, I should think single battery returns should get single battery V2 kits. And probably at a higher price (reflecting the kit cost difference less the cost of the new battery not included?).

Not at all easy to 'be a nice guy' and not end up offending some otherwise loyal customer. You know, lots of folks are plenty happy with their pay until they find out someone else is getting paid more. Same deal I'm thinking.

As I said before, I'm sure glad this isn't my call. No easy solution I see. Let us remember the age old wisdom, "No good deed goes unpunished".

OF

tharealmclovin

...i make my own medicine and dont pay 40 a g like some of you cali shmucks. i have to work to make my own. just because some people pay a lot for concentrates doesnt mean everyone does.

Im in the midwest. I work to make my own too. and you know what...ITS QUITE EXPENSIVE.

tharealmclovin,

funkin

I agree that what THC is doing is nice. I love this company, dude. Your response is unwarranted.

The v1 is amazing. The v2 is more amazing! And people being offered the trade-up for single kits purchased for $100 are getting a great deal. I'm only asking THC if he has considered a deal that works out similarly for double kit customers.

This company has yet to let me down, so it'd be idiotic to not at least mention this. If he has a reason not to, THC will say so, and I'll believe him.

But since you think people sharing a double kit get such a great deal, check this out. I've gotten 6 people to buy Omicrons via sharing a double kit, and it doesn't work out quite the way some of you are imagining.

Look at how delta9vapes sets up the prices: $130 double kit, $20 charger, $13 case, $20 fill tools; $183 total. But the second Omicron has no cartridge to go home with, so another $50 for a 5-pack, call it $25 each to split it. Customers end up spending $233, or $116.50 each, just to get two complete packs and 2 extra cartridges (and 1 extra fill tool each, but I don't see why more than 1 is even needed lol). This is compared to buying a single kit and two individual cartridges (if it were possible) for $120. So that's a whopping $3.50 off. Woo! :p

funkin,

hatfieldsmama

I agree that what THC is doing is nice. I love this company, dude. Your response is unwarranted.

The v1 is amazing. The v2 is more amazing! And people being offered the trade-up for single kits purchased for $100 are getting a great deal. I'm only asking THC if he has considered a deal that works out similarly for double kit customers.

This company has yet to let me down, so it'd be idiotic to not at least mention this. If he has a reason not to, THC will say so, and I'll believe him.

But since you think people sharing a double kit get such a great deal, check this out. I've gotten 6 people to buy Omicrons via sharing a double kit, and it doesn't work out quite the way some of you are imagining.

Look at how delta9vapes sets up the prices: $130 double kit, $20 charger, $13 case, $20 fill tools; $183 total. But the second Omicron has no cartridge to go home with, so another $50 for a 5-pack, call it $25 each to split it. Customers end up spending $233, or $116.50 each, just to get two complete packs and 2 extra cartridges (and 1 extra fill tool each, but I don't see why more than 1 is even needed lol). This is compared to buying a single kit and two individual cartridges (if it were possible) for $120. So that's a whopping $3.50 off. Woo! :p

you smelly pants 5 year old

hatfieldsmama,
Reactions: funkin

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Since I bought my kit at Delta9Vapes, all my orders are saved on my account, so I can just print out the order from there and put it in the box with my kit :luv:

everyday I come here it's like santa putting presents under the christmas tree everyday!

unfortunately for us early adopters our order history disapeared when they changed websites.

ru_frothi,

NewSchoolExplorer

...i make my own medicine and dont pay 40 a g like some of you cali shmucks. i have to work to make my own. just because some people pay a lot for concentrates doesn't mean everyone does.

Cali shmucks? I think not (dont be so close minded and offensive)

WORK to MAKE oil? BHO is not that difficult to do, with control of variables such as temperature and time making quality oil can be done so easily. And if you use a vacuum you can get better results.

Also if you do truly use it as a medicine than the value of the product would be more so than that of recreational users at the same price point. Your arguments are without reason.

AND WHATS UP WITH THE CONSTANT DRAMA ON THE FORUMS!!!

Get back on point.

NewSchoolExplorer,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom