• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear Nogoo non stick containers

clouded vision

You shouldn't blast into oil slick pads either but people still do it. I would say these can be used the same way the oil slick pads can be used. any solvent with petroleum (iso, butane) in it should not be used with a material that also contains petroleum (silicone). I remember in health class they showed is why not use petroleum jelly with a latex condom, within 30 minutes of applying it, the teacher put the condom on a faucet and turned in the water to show all of the pin holes the petroleum put in the latex condom (also contains petroleum).
I would only use that tray to purge an ETOH wash or winterization

clouded vision,

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
any solvent with petroleum (iso, butane) in it should not be used with a material that also contains petroleum (silicone)

Sorry but alcool, butane and silicon don't contains petroleum !
Silicon must be first quality for us (and cooking !), it can be soaked in alcool without problem for cleaning.
And the butane must never be in contact with silicon (first quality or not), this affects silicon... and surely oil ! :uhoh:

Oil stick pads are made to reclaim oil from the blade, and containers like NoGoo are made to store concentrates. Never to extract :myday:

To control chemical resistances : http://www.coleparmer.co.uk/Chemical-Resistance

ParadisVapo.com,
Reactions: Enchantre

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
I just discover now that NoGoo containers are not made with the best silicon, it's a silicon peroxyde (I don't know in English !), you can see it by folding the containers and you will see white streak (you never see that with a good silicon). No problem with it if it's only for storage... but no more ;)

ParadisVapo.com,

Tweek

I just discover now that NoGoo containers are not made with the best silicon, it's a silicon peroxyde (I don't know in English !), you can see it by folding the containers and you will see white streak (you never see that with a good silicon). No problem with it if it's only for storage... but no more ;)

Are you guys one and the same?

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I beg to differ, iso and butane are absolutely petroleum products and silicon is a metal, silicone rubber however is synthesized using petroleum byproducts.
Ive read that the problem is the polarity of the solvent. Polar solvents can be used safely with silicon while non polar will break the silicon down.

MileHighLife,

way2

Got an email from the site. These are available at 420science for 17% off

Discounted Price
$4.94 // Single NoGoo
$16.56 // 5-Pack
Use promocode: NOSTICKat checkout

way2,

JoeKickass

Lol I'm envious of you bunch that actually have a use for more than five. I use multiple ones when I have different strains, but I've packed over an eighth of wax into a single container so it's not like their small!

JoeKickass,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Chill Dude

I'm thinking about getting a 5 set of these Nogoo containers. I don't know much about concentrate storage. Any idea how long you can safely store your product in these? Do you guys put the Nogoo containers in a glass jar for extra protection, or do you find your concentrates are well protected in just the Nogoo containers. The reason I ask is I don't use concentrates all that much so I want to be able to store them for like 2 months or so. Thanks....

Chill Dude,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
You're right Tweek ! My main problem is not the products are made in China, China can makes very good products, but I know that the quality control in this country is very eccentric.
Even they make false compliance papers (it's the case many time in France... I believe it's the same for the rest of the world)

LeTchen,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Perfect tool to compliment the slick pad if you make your own concentrates

MileHighLife,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
They write 450°F, I doubt that their silicone peroxide resists at this temperature, the maximum should be 320°F....
I keep seeing you knocking this company and its products is there a better product you recommend? Besides the slick stacks because they hold even less than the small nogoo

Tweek

They write 450°F, I doubt that their silicone peroxide resists at this temperature, the maximum should be 320°F....

I doubt anyone will try and dab directly onto a hot surface with one of these. They are mainly for transferring to/from the container, not for any type of dabbing/torching.

Last edited:

mystikalghost

What is the best way to get concentrate out of those shitty plastic containers in to these? I have some coming my way tomorrow. I saw someone saying to freeze the stuff and then it would pop out. Any other suggestions?

mystikalghost,
Top Bottom