1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Gear Nogoo non stick containers

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Mynameismud, May 21, 2013.

1. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

I usually take the lid off for a bit till everything comes back to room temp.
  2. vape4health

vape4health Well-Known Member

I take it Jon aint round no mo.
    Can a Mod answer if that really was the company owner or just some random dude trying to drum up sales.
  3. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

I don't know. he didn't stick around long enough to get his manufacturer status. he shouldn't be posting here until that is finalized, so I guess he is gone.
  4. hanon

hanon Well-Known Member

I think it was him because the smell really isn't there at all on the new ones...
  5. arrr

arrr Well-Known Member

Did you order on eBay?
  6. hanon

hanon Well-Known Member

no, i got them from the nogoo website to make sure i got the new ones.. the same company also sells the digger 1 hitter, it's a bat with teeth on the end, pretty kickass
  7. arrr

arrr Well-Known Member

Just placed an order for these on eBay. Puffitup is the seller and there $15.95 with free shipping. I also emailed them and Randy said they are the new batch that do not smell that much.
    Enchantre likes this.
  8. vape4health

Mine too. While talking about Randy, he said he'll be stocking oil slick products too, one stop oil shop.
  9. arrr

arrr Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say i got my containers from PIU on eBay and they didn't smell at all.
  10. vape4health

I can't figure out how to edit :shrug:
    I had a nogoo in my pocket all day, worked perfect. Its sticky so no fear of dropping it, like in a public restroom :cry: I'm surprised it didn't get popped open with the activities I was doing.
    Oh the smell, the containers didn't smell but the box had a wintergreen/vicks/medicine smell, after a good washing I don't think I smell anything.
  11. Yoshimattsu

Yoshimattsu Well-Known Member

I really love these containers, they work perfectly, now I just gotta fill em'!:science:
    Enchantre likes this.
  12. Mynameismud

Mynameismud But call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie.

I believe it was him as well, I emailed the company and I got a response form someone with the same name...unless someone else created the account using his name on here
  13. r3vrb

r3vrb Active Member

JCat, SSVUN~YAH and Buildozer like this.
  14. Buildozer

Buildozer Well-Known Member

what a good deal.. nice find!
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  15. r3vrb

r3vrb Active Member

thank you buddy
    it truely is a good deal. im in montreal, canada and none of the 710 related stuff is possible to find. these are a gift because they are manufactured in china with the same design as the nogoo dish. *Imo these jars are manufactured at the same location.*.

for 40$ I got 20 jars while anything I buy from alt or HPG glass is minimum $30 shipping.

$50 for 3 fucking dish? are you shitting me
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  16. Haywood

Haywood Onward Thru the Fog

Did you happen to notice that the "store" has many varieties of these, in multiple colors? They also have another listing that has the same looking containers as your link, but is listed as "food grade" (which your listing does NOT mention). In any case, thanks for testing these out, as they may really smell, or not open and close well, or not be particularly stick-free. Or they may be wonderful, and at 88¢ each, a bargain.
  17. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

The listing he posted does mention non stick food grade silicone.

[​IMG]
  18. Haywood

Haywood Onward Thru the Fog

Interesting; I didn't bother to check out the product description first, but just went to the main page for the "store" that sells them, to see if they were available in different colors (they are). On that main page, which lists a number of (supposedly) different versions of the containers, some were listed as food grade, and some weren't; they were all the same price. I guess they may all actually be the same container, just with different descriptions.

In any case, it will be interesting to hear from r3vrb when he gets his, to see if they live up to the quality of the nogoo marketed version. They may well be exactly the same.
  19. r3vrb

r3vrb Active Member

yeah yours is a bulk order from the same seller as mine. also worth noting: exact same (5) colors
  20. Mynameismud

Check out nogoos website. A couple new things in the store. Small nogoo concentrate dish, a nogoo plate, and a large nogoo dish the size of a square pyrex from the looks of the picture. Just made oil slick obsolete and my pyrex as well!
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  21. JoeKickass

JoeKickass Well-Known Member

I looked on NoGoo's website to see if they were "made in the USA" but I couldn't find anything. The new large NoGoo jar looks interesting though...
  22. ParadisVapo.com

ParadisVapo.com Member Retailer

I have these Nogoo containers :)......... very good products
  23. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

Not sure about the $25 for a pyrex shaped dish. You can find those for a fraction of the price at most cooking stores, if you look.
    Enchantre likes this.
  24. ParadisVapo.com

ParadisVapo.com Member Retailer

Take care to NEVER extract with butane directly in the silicon. Butane makes severe effect to silicon
    JoeKickass, Kief and Enchantre like this.
  25. Mynameismud

Ahh good to know, i just know a lot of people blast onto oil slick, didnt really think about the materials...so then these are basically pointless?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors