• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear Nogoo non stick containers

Caligula

Maximus
What is the best way to get concentrate out of those shitty plastic containers in to these? I have some coming my way tomorrow. I saw someone saying to freeze the stuff and then it would pop out. Any other suggestions?

Freeze it then whack the container with your dabber until the stuff inside shatters like glass and comes off the walls of the container. If you're lucky it might even come out in a few large pieces.

Aside from that you can dissolve the material in alcohol like iso or everclear. Then simply evaporate off the alcohol after you transfer the solution to the container of your choice

Caligula,

hanfhead

is high
Aside from that you can dissolve the material in alcohol like iso or everclear. Then simply evaporate off the alcohol after you transfer the solution to the container of your choice

If the container is crystal clear (acrylic) alcohol will most likely dissolve the container.

mystikalghost

Freeze it then whack the container with your dabber until the stuff inside shatters like glass and comes off the walls of the container. If you're lucky it might even come out in a few large pieces.

Awesome, thank you!

If the container is crystal clear (acrylic) alcohol will most likely dissolve the container.

Yeah, it's acrylic.

mystikalghost,

arrr

Can I put bho mixed with ISO or grain alcohol in these containers and let the iso /alcohol evaporate? I kinda want to do an extra purge and this would be an easy way to do it.

arrr,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Copy paste from http://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance

Material Selected:
Silicone

Chemical Compatibility:
Ethanol B-Good

Ratings -- Chemical Effect
  • A = Excellent.
  • B = Good -- Minor Effect,
    slight corrosion or
    discoloration.
  • C = Fair -- Moderate Effect,
    not recommended for
    continuous use. Softening,
    loss of strength,
    swelling may occur.
  • D = Severe Effect, not recommended for ANY use

Everclear is ethanol ... iso is good to go

MileHighLife,
Reactions: arrr

stimp_420

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
Hello, first time posting, if there is anyone still making decisions between no goo and slik stack.

I would have to say I own both and prefer slik stack because the lids dont have that lip on the bottom that almost goes 1/4 of the way down inside the container, it makes a real mess if you have sappy or warm extract and try to fill the container and put the lid on.

They both function great, didnt notice any smells or taste, these things are revolutionary if you are used to vials, no more waste, just throw in a freezer and pop out an oil cube, its easy to handle.

Also I have never had issues with the lid coming off on the slik stacks.

stimp_420,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, somebody knows a cheap place to order NooGo container or similar?
I'm european people so a EU store is better or perhaps on Ebay or Aliexpress,....?

Actually i use a classic cheap plastic container or glass but my oil sticks everywhere.....

French stores where I live don't sell this sort of container.

PPN,

rndhero

I'm european people so a EU store is better or perhaps on Ebay or Aliexpress,....?

Actually i use a classic cheap plastic container or glass but my oil sticks everywhere.....

Ohai PPN/everyone!

Dunnoz if this is still of interest to you PPN, I also live hereabouts and had the same problems finding these (and other similar items) but did however manage to order a pack via ebay. Shipping ended up costing about as much as the pack itself but a minor detail as a pack of 5 ended up costing around 18 in total (EUR).

I guess ordering a single pack isn't the most cost efficient way in terms of shipping and what not but im still a happy camper :)

Hope this helps.

rndhero,
Reactions: Caligula

rndhero

Can always buy a few and pass them on to (or sell them to, lol) your mates.

Im the guinea test pig so to say so if all goes well the rest of them follow :D

am one of those; "when in doubt, taste it" :D so not the sharpest knife in the till as it probably isnt the most intelligent approach when it comes to self medication but hey, you win some you lose some ^^

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

I saw them on dhgate in quantities of 20 to 250. Search "oil jar". There will be a lot of other silly stuff but they are there.

DieHard,
Top Bottom