• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear Nogoo non stick containers

JoeKickass

I wonder why this hasn't become a proper thread yet... Do they not have a website?

JoeKickass,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
It's an improper thread. Maybe it's a rope? Hemp fibre? a hair...

I really, btw, really love the little tubs. They are cute, and they fuckin' BOUNCE when you toss them aside after using/resealing them.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Anyone know of somewhere decent to get these in Canada?

JCat,
Amazon has them..

.com not .ca, right?

From the NoGoo Facebook (photos not by me):
972088_482355075173391_2868837_n.jpg

165467_547353945306422_1526554962_n.jpg

kingofnull,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Could you actually evap off Iso in one of the dishes? Maybe set it on a candle/coffee cup warmer?

I'm currently evaping off using a glass bowl. I can imagine using a silicon surface would be way better...

Enchantre,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Could you actually evap off Iso in one of the dishes? Maybe set it on a candle/coffee cup warmer?

I'm currently evaping off using a glass bowl. I can imagine using a silicon surface would be way better...
I dont see why not, ive boiled, microwaved, and put mine in the freezer. I would probably wait till those dishes become available as there is more surface area so itll be easier to evap

Mynameismud,

clouded vision

I would say not to, the petroleum base in the iso can cause the silicone to swell, similar to how blasting butane onto oil slick pads is discouraged, but if you switch to everclear instead of iso I would say there's no reason you couldn't use then for the evap

clouded vision,
Reactions: Enchantre
Got my NoGoo in today. Smell was present but didn't really bother me. Washed them out anyways. Smell still there but fading, and the aroma of my concentrates is taking over the ones that are filled. So far no flavour transfer.
In any case, I love these things. Lids screw down nice and tight and just pop off. Reports that NoGoo bounce were not exaggerated - they really will bounce and the lids will stay on! Most importantly, even sticky, runny concentrates scrape clean from the walls of these containers.
I'm thinking I may just want to buy another set [or two(or three!)] of these.

hanon

I got my NoGoo containers. I paid a few dollars extra to get them directly from the manufacturer's website instead of ebay, but it was worth it to make sure I got the new pre-washed version. NO SMELL!! :)

Couple things to report:

1.) Smell has almost entirely dissipated. I have to really stick my nose up in the NoGoo's business before I get a whiff of silicone.
2.) Always keep NoGoo right side up if you're using liquid, sticky BHO. I know that sounds like common sense, but twice I've thrown the NoGoo in my pack before leaving home only to have a sticky mess all over my container. Luckily it still scrapes just as well from the sides and walls.

hanon

2.) Always keep NoGoo right side up if you're using liquid, sticky BHO. I know that sounds like common sense, but twice I've thrown the NoGoo in my pack before leaving home only to have a sticky mess all over my container. Luckily it still scrapes just as well from the sides and walls.

Do they ever leak? I don't mind it getting all over the walls, as long as it never leaks. I need to be able to throw them in my bag without worrying about them.

clouded vision

there is a picture of one being held underwater soi would assume they won'tleak at all, but I wish there was video of it so we could see if it stayed dry inside

clouded vision,
there is a picture of one being held underwater soi would assume they won'tleak at all, but I wish there was video of it so we could see if it stayed dry inside

I tried it irl and although I don't have a video, I didn't get any water in my container. Mind, I only had it underwater for about 10 seconds.

JoeKickass

Do they ever leak? I don't mind it getting all over the walls, as long as it never leaks. I need to be able to throw them in my bag without worrying about them.

Just make sure they are screwed down snug.

Also, I've noticed the orange and especially the blue are harder, less sticky/silicony, so I've been using those mainly since it seems like they screw together better.

JoeKickass,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Just make sure they are screwed down snug.

Also, I've noticed the orange and especially the blue are harder, less sticky/silicony, so I've been using those mainly since it seems like they screw together better.
I found the same thing with my orange one. The lid definitly screws on/off a lot easier. Mine came with two red instead of a blue so havent been able to try that

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So, I had some concentrate stuck on my glass dabber... figured it was welded on or something.. but then, I wiped it against the inside of my nogoo container, and it came right off.

I know, this would work with any silicon item, but I didn't realize just how well it would let me get sticky stuff into it! :)

Enchantre,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I didn't even see this thread before. I've had these containers for awhile and they are fantastic. You can shape and mold any type of consistency. Even the most shattery shatters and stickiest oils can't stand up to the No Goo containers.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Sonics420
Top Bottom