• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear Nogoo non stick containers

JoeKickass

These actually work really well! I had some really sticky stuff and you can wipe your dabber off on the side of container in one go!

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Enchantre

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Did you notice any smell when you got them. I saw these at a store and they smelled like apricots so i didnt get them and ordered the slick stacks instead, still waiting on those

Mynameismud,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I've ordered a set, too.
I now have three little containers of concentrate, from access points, and none of the containers are great. One is a little tin/aluminum? tin with a plastic window on top. can't really get it to close well, it's all bent, and sticky from the oil.
Since I'm slowly infusing some ISO with grinder/stem/GonG resin, I'll also need something to put my own concentrates in when I finished that up.

Enchantre,

JoeKickass

Did you notice any smell when you got them. I saw these at a store and they smelled like apricots so i didnt get them and ordered the slick stacks instead, still waiting on those

There was the mildest odor, but really not offensive and it went away with simple soap and water.

My epxerience with the screw threads on these is mixed, they do help hold the lids on nice and tight, but they rub as you try to screw on and off the cap. It's a non-issue since you can just pop the caps off because they're pretty flexible

JoeKickass,
Reactions: pigfoot

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Where did you buy them from? Maybe the ones i saw were the old kind...

Mynameismud,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Got my package of NoGoo containers today.

I think mine were the extra washed ones... absolutely no smell whatsoever (I had my hubby check... his nose is so sensitive, he could be a perfumer). And, they are cute!

I'm digging the colors. :) Oh, and my three concentrates were scraped into their own little tubs. So much better than the "take-out" containers I got them in (just crappy dispensary tins).

Enchantre,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Does the smell of apricots indicate something specific, or you just didn't care for the smell? Serious question.

Tweek,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Does the smell of apricots indicate something specific, or you just didn't care for the smell? Serious question.
No it didnt indicate anything to me, i just remembered reading on here about them smelling(even though it wasnt supposed to be an issue) and then they changed them or something so theres no smell...i think its on the previous page

So i figured my shop got the old ones. They didnt smell offensive or anything, id just rather have no smell than apricots. But i could see the smell having an advantage because if i picked it up and smelled it not knowing what it was i wouldnt even think to guess there was oil inside.

Mynameismud,

clouded vision

the smell will fade with use, when I first got mine I could smell them just being in the same room as them but after cleaning and a week or 2 of use I have to hold them right up to my nose ti smell anything, and keep mine all together in the same mason jar for storage which would make them keep the smell longer. Also,I have not noticed the smell transferring to my oils at all

clouded vision,

clouded vision

the worst part about these little guys is trying to get a single dab out because everything in them wants to stick to the dabber insteadof the container, but that's kind of what they were designed to do after all

clouded vision,
the worst part about these little guys is trying to get a single dab out because everything in them wants to stick to the dabber insteadof the container, but that's kind of what they were designed to do after all

Interesting, I didn't consider this issue.

kingofnull,

clouded vision

don't worry it really isn't that bad, much easier than trying to deal with a glass or tin container.

clouded vision,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
the smell will fade with use, when I first got mine I could smell them just being in the same room as them but after cleaning and a week or 2 of use I have to hold them right up to my nose ti smell anything, and keep mine all together in the same mason jar for storage which would make them keep the smell longer. Also,I have not noticed the smell transferring to my oils at all
Yeah well i gave one of my slick stacks to a friend and the two i have a pretty full so i figured i should get some spares. After all my complaining, i ended up going back to the shop and picked up the nogoo as well. I tried washing, scrubbing with soap and boiling but the smell was still there when they dried. I sent an email to jon asking about it and he responded within the hour with an explanation and assured me they were still 100% safe and that if i was still concerned he would replace them for me. I definitely feel better now about them and i think i even like them better than the slick stacks (a little more room and i like the colors better).

Theres also a pic on their facebook with a new product a nogoo concentrate dish which looks awesome for home use. I think its a little unnecessary if you already have the nogoo but if you dont really bring oil with you or have a ton of it it might be worth it
i have not experienced that issue yet with the stacks, and i doubt i will with the nogoo. I have easily gotten single dabs loaded onto my dart with no problems. Havent tried yet with an actual dabber though.

Mynameismud,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

hanon

Thanks, Jon. Because of your post about them not smelling anymore, I decided to order some just a moment ago. It's true that they're cheaper on eBay ($16 shipped), but I got them directly from your company's website to make sure I'm getting the new ones. Will report back when they arrive.

edit: small world, it turns out that this is the same company that makes my favorite one-hitter: the digger!

hanon,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Last night, I was able to get just exactly the size dab I wanted, with way less trouble, than I had with the hard plastic "take out" tins... I think these NoGoo containers work great!

I don't bother screwing the lids on/off. They "snap", too. :)

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I like to screw the lids on but sometimes its hard to unscrew them so i usually just pop them off. They do work great, the smell. Is still there, but it doesnt affect the oil so Ill live with it. Plus, jon offered to replace them if it really bothers me. But it doesnt

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
These look great. I may be willing to look past the outburst earlier in the thread to give them a try. The price is right...I can't bring myself to spend the $25 on slick stacks.
They are only $21.50 on ALT until the 22nd i believe. But i have spoken to jon through emails and have had nothing but i positive experience so far.

Mynameismud,
If you look back near the beginning the owner got a little hot under the collar. He apologized though.
Ah yes, sorry.
As far as safety goes, ITS COMPLETELY NON TOXIC, and I'm mainly concerned with the quality of the stuff people are putting in these jars. I will eat this jar! Its NON TOXIC, and inert.
Anyone else wanna take this guy up on his offer, just for shits and giggles?

Top Bottom