My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
Im having good results from adding a small amount of vg to the mixture around 10%. It seems to help wicking .. makes the ejuice last longer and gives better clouds.

@VapourHaze, just curious as to the best way to measure ML for those additives? Like a dropper is always good but with these viscous additives, I would think that would be somewhat difficult.

Also, where do you recommend purchasing d limonene?

notoriousLrg,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
@notoriousLrg

Im using a small syringe to apply the smaller doses .. a pippette could work as well i guess. I got the limonene from ebay if i recall correctly. Im in the uk so your availability may differ?

The limonene gives it a nice orangey flavour and is a terpene already present in most strains (im sure your aware) it also helps to thin the solution. Im interested in trying other terpenes out but some are pretty pricy (myrcene for example)

VapourHaze,

harmless healing

Anybody from the UK have any experience ordering from CC?

My first worry is legality of the g-rilla 13 product coming into Blighty.

I am traveling for a few months next year and really want to get this down. The Solution looks like...well, the solution :rolleyes: ejmix certainly isn't, at least for me anyway.

My second thought is whether I would be best going for one of their flavoured ranges over the original for stealthy smelly aeroplane purposes? Or will this make little difference to overall "weed" smell of product

Namaste :peace:

harmless healing,
Reactions: sativasam

florduh

The CC website says they will ship anywhere in the world. There is nothing illegal in the Solution.

Now, both the flavored and Original Solution will have a slight weed smell to the vapor. It dissipates quickly, and I kind of doubt anyone would notice, but I certainly wouldn't suggest blowing clouds on a flight. That having been said, I've seen videos of people taking small hits of pure wax from a pen on a plane with no one noticing so who knows.

Anybody from the UK have any experience ordering from CC?

My first worry is legality of the g-rilla 13 product coming into Blighty.

I am traveling for a few months next year and really want to get this down. The Solution looks like...well, the solution :rolleyes: ejmix certainly isn't, at least for me anyway.

My second thought is whether I would be best going for one of their flavoured ranges over the original for stealthy smelly aeroplane purposes? Or will this make little difference to overall "weed" smell of product

florduh,

harmless healing

...I was more implying for packing in my luggage. Smell of the actual liquid sorry. Should have been more specific. Stealth when in use is not strictly necessary. Just rather take a couple bottle of liquid than a fat sack :lol: and no need to worry, I won't be hitting anything except 30000feet on the flight:rofl:

Any input to smells the actual finished bottled product smells would be great. Thinking the flavoured ones are going to be sweeter? Idk

harmless healing,

florduh

The finished mix itself doesn't really smell anything like weed or concentrates to me. So you're probably safe from humans detecting it. Obviously not drug dogs though :\

...I was more implying for packing in my luggage. Smell of the actual liquid sorry. Should have been more specific. Stealth when in use is not strictly necessary. Just rather take a couple bottle of liquid than a fat sack :lol: and no need to worry, I won't be hitting anything except 30000feet on the flight:rofl:

Any input to smells the actual finished bottled product smells would be great. Thinking the flavoured ones are going to be sweeter? Idk

florduh,

harmless healing

Thanks for your help man. I'm not too worried about that, they are trained to smell danger, bombs etc.

I "know people" who have done worse and consistently got away with personal quantity in the past. Just figure if the more strealthy option is there I should be looking into it.

The cartridge idea just seems handy for travel also. Anyone got any experience with this stuff in larger tanks like the aspire triton, or are we all opting for the smaller "single use" style carts?

harmless healing,

florduh

I mostly use Aspire k1's (1.5 ml capacity though it really carries a bit less). That is enough for me to carry around. I'm sure it would work in a larger tank but then you are risking more valuable THC juice if there was a leak or the tank glass broke.

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
are there any issues using straight clean co2 (like absolute xtracts), not cut with anything, in a k1 w BVC?

notoriousLrg,

florduh

The issue is viscosity. If the oil is "runny" enough it may work, but if it is as thick as most cO2 oil, there will be wicking issues. I would still suggest thinning it at least a little with one of the solutions talked about in this thread.

are there any issues using straight clean co2 (like absolute xtracts), not cut with anything, in a k1 w BVC?

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall

Check out the 'Advanced E-cig users' thread where participants have accumulated over 80 pages of 'one hitter, quitter' research....FOR SCIENCE...... :science:

(sorry can't link there ATM)

Copacetic,
Reactions: macbill

ghost.

hi there guys, I just signed up to the site and before i got to check this thread out was quick to post my own thread asking pretty much this solution, however i was hoping there was a video explaining the steps like this one that is being made with the EJ Mix however, would like a proper one for VG/PG self made then getting the EJ Mix/PUFF Majic just to turn my wax into e-liquid,,,,,,

the thread i started :

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/n...y-wax-into-liquid-for-my-vtc-mini-vape.19746/

im vaping on a VTC mini and and delta 2 and need a break from my bong/dabber/joints as im going to be moving in with my anti-drug girlfriend, a daily smoker, high pretty much everyday all day and can never smoke when my gf is around/she'd probably take my dogs away from me as they are hers too...

haha crisis... but i need a easy step by step.... not great at reading instructions :(

ghost.,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Welcome @ghost.
There are products especially made to suspend concentrate in a solution. Here is a link to the types: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/m...effective-cheap-easy.6287/page-24#post-870599
It's just on the page before this one. In addition, I'd say everything you want to know is probably on the last 4 pages. For example, I find Puff Majic scorches and turns black over time. So now I use CC and add a few drops of EJmix to help thin. But I want to use other types of turpines for thinning, so I have on order some d limonene. It's easy to mix: you need to decide how strong you want it. For me,this last batch worked great. .6 gram CC to 1 gram solid concentrate + a few drops of EJMix. I find it flows better in the o.pen cartridges I use.

I think you'll find all you need here to enjoy your mix in peace. Good luck.

ghost.

hi there @macbill thanks a lot for the fast response...

not sure if you saw the thread i psoited the link for before. but someone responded saying that "when it comes to infusing wax to your eliquid its a lot easier then you think it would. I would start with a 50/50 PG/VG blend and depending on how strong you want the solution to be will dictate the ratio of PG/VG and the wax if you want it stronger i would 10ML to the gram. or you can do 30ml with the gram as well. it is as simple as heating up your E liquid and the heating the wax to a liquid then while they are both heated up mix them and keep at constant heat for a good 5-10 mins so it mixes well. Shake up the mix every few minutes while it is heated up together"

I was under the impression that i would not need the products such as CC, EJ Mix, Puff Majic, etc.

I am in a country that is hard to get these kind of products (bangkok, thailand) where things get tax'd 20% + and was hoping i would be able to create my own sort of "EJ Mix" with a good balance of VG/PG ... or is this not possible?

thanks again for all the feedback.

ghost.,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I haven't had experiences myself with PG/VG, but my understanding is that it works well. Perhaps others who have far more knowledge than me will help you out.

macbill,

ghost.

Alright, thanks, i was so excited yesterday upon getting my VTC mini and delta2 in the mail, it's worked great and i've already gone a day without a cigarrette. My intentions weren't to quit smoking cigs but to me more stealth and find a new way of smoking wax but man do i not have the urge to grab a cigarette what so ever. running on .6mg nicotine, going to wein down slowly....

So i got my vtc mini in the mail as i was saying, and i bought a gram of wax earlier that morning along with VG liquid and pg liquid assuming that is what is used in the simple method shown here.....

however, coming home, i realised that he is using EJ Mix and after surfing the web. i've found a few people saying theydo it with their VG/PG mix themselves and everyone else opting that they r already mixing with the PUFF MAJIC or EJ Mix or one of the other various mixers out there and these were all american/european forums.

Sadly i most likely won't be able to order these juices and will need to come up with a solution myself. If anyone has a recipe, or a way i could do this without purchasing one of these mixers, would be much appreciated. I literally am starring at my wax/VG/PG bottles angrily thinking there must be a way... if there were i'd be set and ready to vape in the next few hours!

ghost.,

florduh

Hey ghost.

The problem you will run into using PG/VG is separation. The concentrate will not permanently stay dissolved in normal PG. Puff Majic and EJ Mix use PEG which dissolves the concentrate without separation.

It will still work somewhat with normal PG, but it isn't ideal. Just be prepared to use a lot of "elbow grease" while mixiing the PG. I'd use as little VG as possible as Wax and VG is like oil and water.

VEGASMMJ

Welcome @ghost.
There are products especially made to suspend concentrate in a solution. Here is a link to the types: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/m...effective-cheap-easy.6287/page-24#post-870599
It's just on the page before this one. In addition, I'd say everything you want to know is probably on the last 4 pages. For example, I find Puff Majic scorches and turns black over time. So now I use CC and add a few drops of EJmix to help thin. But I want to use other types of turpines for thinning, so I have on order some d limonene. It's easy to mix: you need to decide how strong you want it. For me,this last batch worked great. .6 gram CC to 1 gram solid concentrate + a few drops of EJMix. I find it flows better in the o.pen cartridges I use.

I think you'll find all you need here to enjoy your mix in peace. Good luck.
Interesting that u add ej mix to your CC mixture. Is it too strong or do u feel it needs to be a thinner viscosity? Can u taste the EJ through the powerful flavor of the CC?

EDIT- Jus reread your post and saw it mention that the EJ was to help thin it out. How much EJ mix would u say u are adding? I find that .6 of the CC really thins it out to a great consistency. However I do worry with the cooler temps coming that these carts won't work as well. Expecting these things to freeze up pretty solid. My best trick though is to just hold the o.pen cart tightly in my Palm for a few minutes. Warms the liquid up and always gives the biggest hit.

Last edited:
VEGASMMJ,
Reactions: NorVape

ghost.

HOLY! i just took a look at their shipment policies and they sell it and ship to thailand... got my order in for one bottle to give it a try.... any tips and tricks would be great as i got the PUFF MAJIC BLUE starter kit. :)

can't wait to get super high..... i will get super high right? am i getting my hopes up? thank you all for the input still will try and perfect the PG/VG while im waiing for the puff majic and will let u know how all that goes!

ghost.,

zor

Don't get your hopes up, I've found this to be a great solution but don't expect it to take you to the next level.

I had a slight mishap mixing 1mL of cupid ink with 0.5g shatter....I knocked my mixing vessel over :( ended up losing about half of the solvent so I added what little I had left to get a final volume of about 0.7mL (measured through a pipette). I still carried on and heated/mixed it up, but when the mixture cooled it was more solid than liquid.

I still loaded it into an oPen cart and it vapes decently but nothing better than my puffmajic mix. Of course, I screwed u my experiment so really there isn't too much to draw from this attempt, but for costs alone I think I may just stick with PM and co2 extracts/shatter

zor,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
How much EJ mix would u say u are adding?

Just a few drops. Perhaps if I were in a warmer clime, the .6 CC would be enough to keep the 1 gram solid concentrate flow-able. I found that without a little thinning, I was using my hair dryer to melt the concentrate so as to fill the void of material in my O.Pen cartridge left by vaping.

Last edited:
macbill,

Treeburner

Hey ghost.

The problem you will run into using PG/VG is separation. The concentrate will not permanently stay dissolved in normal PG. Puff Majic and EJ Mix use PEG which dissolves the concentrate without separation.

It will still work somewhat with normal PG, but it isn't ideal. Just be prepared to use a lot of "elbow grease" while mixiing the PG. I'd use as little VG as possible as Wax and VG is like oil and water.

The process I used to turn BHO into a usable e-juice was to take an ounce run of BHO (~2g) and dissolve it in approximately 2ml of everclear (98% ethanol), which was then warmed to ~130°F and approximately 5ml of pure propylene glycol (PG) was warmed to the same temp and added to the ethanol/BHO mixture.

Once cooled the mixture was a uniform solution. The cap was left off to allow the alcohol to evaporate, leaving behind a solution of PG and BHO that remained a uniform solution for the month or so it lasted. This mix was used in a dual coil dripper in combination with some max VG, no-nic e-juice. When I tried adding VG directly to the solution it caused extreme separation, but once applied to the cotton in the dripper separation was a moot point.

In reality I found that dabbing directly on the coils worked better, but was not very stealthy. Using the liquid the flavored e-juice was able to cover most of the smell, but when dabbing directly the smell was very noticeable.

Good luck!

-Treeburner

Treeburner,

ghost.

Don't get your hopes up, I've found this to be a great solution but don't expect it to take you to the next level.

so are you trying to say that if there was good wax infused in the oil, and a bowl of chonic in a bong.... i'd be better off getting blitz'd with my bong? .. or does the oil/wax actually hit some people like a bong/joint would...

just trying to understand the strengths of this before it arrives and i smoke it and realize it's just another hyped out fad ( Kind of like the Volcano vaporizer, ) i swear that shit had golden reviews all around the world.... i tried it... and didnt get high. not once. or i wasn't used to vapor.. i dont know

ghost.,

VEGASMMJ

so are you trying to say that if there was good wax infused in the oil, and a bowl of chonic in a bong.... i'd be better off getting blitz'd with my bong? .. or does the oil/wax actually hit some people like a bong/joint would...

just trying to understand the strengths of this before it arrives and i smoke it and realize it's just another hyped out fad ( Kind of like the Volcano vaporizer, ) i swear that shit had golden reviews all around the world.... i tried it... and didnt get high. not once. or i wasn't used to vapor.. i dont know

This issue isn't with the strength of your product but with the Puff Majic itself. It has many downsides and IMO is only the best of the many bad PG options out there. PM tends to burn the throat, give dry, plastic tasting hit's. And as others have mentioned it burns. The last third of each cartridge will turn almost jet black. It works, it's just not perfect. There are better options out there (terpenes) but u are gonna need to spend more money to get top notch results.

And Volcano is a beast pure and simple. You are the first person I have ever heard complain about one.

VEGASMMJ,
Reactions: macbill

zor

hey @ghost., I echo what @VEGASMMJ wrote above. Making a THC ejuice did not amplify effects or boost sensations or any of that, I sought it ought for stealth purposes and to get closer to a session vape scenario (so in that case it's actually weaker than straight dabs or flower hits). Puffmajic has no pharmacological possibility of increasing your high, AFAIK.

Using terpenes as your solvent may very well affect your high but I was not able to verify or really test this due to my bumbling clumsiness :( My main reason for trying those was to avoid the throat burn but after trying different heating techniques at different voltages I don't feel this is as pressing a need as it once was...

Also, I love the volcano, it's not overhyped or a fad at all in my experience, it works damn amazingly!

zor,
Top Bottom