My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

florduh

I will differ slightly from others. I actually prefer THC juice to Flowers in most cases. Now, there's nothing magical about the Puff Majic or any other solvent. But, if your wax/oil is 70% THC and you mix 1 ml of concentrate with 1 ml of Puff/EJ/CC you will have an e-juice with 35% THC, or stronger than any Flower.

I still use flower, but treat it more like a nice dinner vs a quick snack or fast food. I like the e-juice because it is a quick way to medicate. I enjoy a little sativa right before walking into the gym. This would be difficult with flowers, but is effortless with e-juice.

So, there isn't anything about e-juice that will make you magically higher. It is more of a convenience factor. Push-button THC that is quicker than grinding flower and packing a bowl.

Cozm

Thanks everyone for this thread. I've got some PEG400 ordered and after I've tried that I'll order some Terpenes.

Is it possible to use a solvent to reclaim oil left behind in atomizers? Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it?

Cozm,

gladthaturaglide

I don't think using a solvent to reclaim from a tank or cart is worth the trouble due to the fact that it won't be much left behind if you vape all the juice but I do clean my rda "one hitter quitter" device with 91% ISO for the reclaim oil that falls off my coil into the drip well. That works but it leaves you will like a goopy black substance once you evaporated the ISO which has active meds in it but from a taste aspect I think all of the terpenes are destroyed once the oil has become reclaim bc it tastes not so great.

gladthaturaglide,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Is it possible to use a solvent to reclaim oil left behind in atomizers?

I do. I use the same Everclear 98% to clean reclaim wherever I may find it. After evaporation, I usually put it in a batch of coconut oil I always have around to make edibles stronger.

macbill,
Reactions: zor

randomtoker

so are you trying to say that if there was good wax infused in the oil, and a bowl of chonic in a bong.... i'd be better off getting blitz'd with my bong? .. or does the oil/wax actually hit some people like a bong/joint would...

just trying to understand the strengths of this before it arrives and i smoke it and realize it's just another hyped out fad ( Kind of like the Volcano vaporizer, ) i swear that shit had golden reviews all around the world.... i tried it... and didnt get high. not once. or i wasn't used to vapor.. i dont know

Ya, the big advantage of doing all this (dissolving your wax into something like puff magic, or any of the better tasting products that re-introduce terpenes and using it in an e-cig vape pen) is convenience, not potency.

How much liquid you dilute your wax into, and how good your vape pen hits, will affect how high you get off each toke. If you mix your wax into a lot of liquid it will be less potent but more runny. This helps simple vape pens function better because they don't clog, but then each hit will be pretty light. If you mix it strong, it will be more potent but thicker and less runny. This doesn't work so well in simple vape pens, so each hit will be more potent but your pen might not work so great and might clog up. You just need to make sure you got a cartridge or clearomizer that will work well with the way you mix your liquid. That takes some experimenting (or reading through this thread to see which carts and tanks are working good for people).

It definitely will get you high, but this thread isn't so much about creating uber pocket dab machines for ultimate tokes (check this other thread here for a full discussion of doing that).

Make sense? Most of what people are describing here is more about convenience, being able to just reach into your pocket, grab this very common looking thing, and tap a button to get high. That's pretty awesome. I use mine everywhere.

Cozm

I do. I use the same Everclear 98% to clean reclaim wherever I may find it. After evaporation, I usually put it in a batch of coconut oil I always have around to make edibles stronger.
Do you take the wicks/cotton out beforehand or is it okay to reclaim the oil from them as well?

Cozm,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
On my big clearometers (which I no longer use) just take them apart and soak in alcohol (Ikeep in a jar w/ a lid). Cotton stays put. On small, disposable/reusable O.pen-style carts, I break apart to soak or reuse them as is - with the residue of my previous batch still inside. I often heat the alcohol 1st - really helps melt reclaim off. I heat it by placing loosened-top jar in bowl and pour boiling water in bowl and let set.

macbill,

zor

How many fills can you get on the O.pen style carts? I tried just doing a wash with ISO but couldn't prove to myself that all the ISO got out, I am NOT vaping alcohol. I'll look into cracking em open next, but knowing my skills I'll just end up with a bunch of parts that don't go back together :p

zor,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I bought the .6 gram size of o.pen-style cart. None of these have burned out on me yet, but I know I've burned a few along the way from pre-loads that finally quit. If that happens I try to heat and then suck out with a syringe what I can and then use pliers to break them if they're no longer working for a soak.

I've loaded a few as many as 3-4 times. I don't soak them until they break. They still work great. I bought the 50 pack off of DHGate. It was about $60 or so. But a 5-pack off the O.pen site wants $38 or some such nonsense.

Last edited:
macbill,

zor

Yeah, I got that 50 pack too...hopefully the silica wicks and other shit in there won't give me cystic fibrosis or COPD :S

zor,

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
notoriousLrg,
Reactions: macbill

VEGASMMJ

I'm almost out of my 50 pack of the .6 carts from DHgate. I like the product and will order again but I did have 1 cart out of the 50 that was DOA. Had to suck the oil out with syringe and replace. I've occasionally reloaded these 1 time but it's really a gamble IMO. They are really meant for single use.

I wanna add that when I first started using this product along with Puff Majic I thought that the carts weren't that great because it tasted harsh and burned my throat. Once I switched to CC all those problems went away. Now I love those .6 carts.

gladthaturaglide

I'm about to receive my CC order on friday. Has anyone noticed the terpenes changing the high or effects of certain strain's?

gladthaturaglide,

VEGASMMJ

I'm about to receive my CC order on friday. Has anyone noticed the terpenes changing the high or effects of certain strain's?
I wouldn't say that it changes the high but it certainly enhances the enjoyability imo just because it works and tastes sooo much better than the competition. Its really a night and day difference. I've tried the Original and blueberry and much prefer the original.

zor

Hah, I just realized I refered to Pan's Ink as Cupid's Ink. Silly names, both of them :)

I'm not through on testing the terpenes, will place another order for some of Pan's crap and see what gives, I wish CC had smaller, more affordable options :(

zor,

gladthaturaglide

I wouldn't say that it changes the high but it certainly enhances the enjoyability imo just because it works and tastes sooo much better than the competition. Its really a night and day difference. I've tried the Original and blueberry and much prefer the original.

Only reason I ask was that I was recently reading some stuff that was attempting to explain the difference of psychoactive effects between indica and sativa. There were multiple articles with tons of conflicting information, as far as which exact terpenes could be responsible, but the general idea was that some people think that varying ratio's of different terpenes in different strains in combination with the cannabinoids is what is creating a unique experience within each strain or phenotype of a strain. I guess my question hinges on the idea that is principle is true but let's just say it is for the purpose of this post. So if this is true, adding and using terpenes as a solvent could potentially change the effects of certain strains could it not? Just trying to better understand the role these terps play outside of flavor if there is any. Hopefully one of you guys can shed some light.

gladthaturaglide,

subsense

Well, Vapeur Extract advertises that their "Intense" line does have an effect on the high. "Intense gives you the potential to prolongs the effects of your extracts. The herbs added to this product are known for these affects that does not mean we guarantee it will work for you."
But I am wondering if that is even possible. I am also very curious about the opinion of the Experts...

subsense,

ghost.

thanks again guys for all the tips and thanks a lot for that link to the one hit wonder stuff.. im getting my magic puff kit tomrorow or the day after and will try it out and let you all know how it went,,, then i'll look into the terpene.... does Linalool sound like a good brand? or any recomended ones out there ?.....

Also i see that terpene would use PG/PEG rather than VG... if im mistaken isn't that not as good health wise?...

Im looking for the perfect stealth device to get me absolutely blitz'd think that link you gave will cover it.. cheers...

ghost.,

gladthaturaglide

Got my cc order last night. I think this stuff is above and beyond any of the previous solvents as far as utility and taste goes. Only thing is that it def. has covered up the smell and taste of my extract which was disappointing to me because the quality of my stuff is amazing and the flavor is so great. Really wanted to finally get a flavor packed hit but instead it just seemed like I got all grilla flavor. Maybe i heated the liquid to much and ruined some of the flavoring from my extract but 1g of my stuff did not want to fully dissolve into .5g solution very easily at least. I got it in there but it took a decent amount of heat and stirring. i was wondering if adding some ejmix to thin would maybe weaken the terpene flavor a tad and let my extract flavor become more prominent. It def. hasn't affected the strain specific high at all though so that is good news. Overall this cc stuff is light years beyond our previous solvents. Even if it does cover the flavor up, I don't care, this stuff above and beyond the type of hit I used to get with ejmix or vapeur extract.

florduh

I noticed the CC took a bit more work to mix than Puff/EJ. It is worth it for the improved taste, total lack of separation, and better wicking... but it is something to be aware of.

I just tried the Strawberry flavor. It is pretty good, as is the Blueberry, but in the future I will likely stick to the Unflavored only in the future.

I've wondered about adding a little Puff Majic into the mix to bring the potency down a little. I like puffing a bit longer to get where I want to be. My fear is adding any PEG to the mix is going to bring back the burnt taste back negating the whole purpose of using a terpene based solvent. If anyone tries adding Puff Majic or EJ to their mix let us know if it affects the taste of the final product.

Got my cc order last night. I think this stuff is above and beyond any of the previous solvents as far as utility and taste goes. Only thing is that it def. has covered up the smell and taste of my extract which was disappointing to me because the quality of my stuff is amazing and the flavor is so great. Really wanted to finally get a flavor packed hit but instead it just seemed like I got all grilla flavor. Maybe i heated the liquid to much and ruined some of the flavoring from my extract but 1g of my stuff did not want to fully dissolve into .5g solution very easily at least. I got it in there but it took a decent amount of heat and stirring. i was wondering if adding some ejmix to thin would maybe weaken the terpene flavor a tad and let my extract flavor become more prominent. It def. hasn't affected the strain specific high at all though so that is good news. Overall this cc stuff is light years beyond our previous solvents. Even if it does cover the flavor up, I don't care, this stuff above and beyond the type of hit I used to get with ejmix or vapeur extract.

florduh,
Reactions: NorVape

gladthaturaglide

I noticed the CC took a bit more work to mix than Puff/EJ. It is worth it for the improved taste, total lack of separation, and better wicking... but it is something to be aware of.

I just tried the Strawberry flavor. It is pretty good, as is the Blueberry, but in the future I will likely stick to the Unflavored only in the future.

I've wondered about adding a little Puff Majic into the mix to bring the potency down a little. I like puffing a bit longer to get where I want to be. My fear is adding any PEG to the mix is going to bring back the burnt taste back negating the whole purpose of using a terpene based solvent. If anyone tries adding Puff Majic or EJ to their mix let us know if it affects the taste of the final product.

That's my fear as well. The last thing I want is for anything resembling that burnt taste to ever return. I just wish the unflavored was truly unflavored. Really want to be able to taste the excellent quality of extract. Instead it's just kind of super piney tasting with hints of the extract. I would prefer the exact opposite. Oh well, still so much better than anything else I've used. Except for one time I used barely any ejmix and primarily wax and slowly heated the wax inside a science beaker ontop of the George Forman on low(haha). Besides the lingering burnt aftertaste, that was the closest ever came to truly capturing the taste profile of my extract in my ejuice. I just wish the terpene mixes were watered down a bit or the equilalent because actual water would be a disaster. Lol

gladthaturaglide,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
In my last two batches, I mixed 1 gram solid concentrate to a .6 gram of CC and added 2 or 3 drops of EJMix to thin for flow (32 drops = gram). It probably does affect the taste, but works so much better in my o.pen carts.

gladthaturaglide

In my last two batches, I mixed 1 gram solid concentrate to a .6 gram of CC and added 2 or 3 drops of EJMix to thin for flow (32 drops = gram). It probably does affect the taste, but works so much better in my o.pen carts.
Did anything resembling the burnt taste come into the picture at all after adding?

gladthaturaglide,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
No. Actually it remains pretty thick. There is no burnt taste that I can ascertain. In the photo below, formally full cart does not easily flow. Still, seems to work.
2015-11-06%2010.11.05.jpg

macbill,
Reactions: NorVape
Top Bottom