• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

abcd5432

You are seeing a double uptake Swiss recycler with 24 opal encasements, 14 milli encasements, and 11 fume sections featuring a free floating spinning fume marble under the joint. It is available for the low cost of 1000$

Ha, might need a more detailed pics/vids to understand all of that =D.

Hopefully this coursework I just bought pays off as that was the largest purchase I've made in a long time followed by oral surgery back to back. Wish I spent the money on pleasure but gotta do what ya gotta do.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
You are seeing a double uptake Swiss recycler with 24 opal encasements, 14 milli encasements, and 11 fume sections featuring a free floating spinning fume marble under the joint. It is available for the low cost of 1000$
That is simply mesmerizing. It's so complex, it looks like it was crafted with advanced alien technology. Maybe it was? I'm keeping my eye on you... :borg:

Seriously though, that piece is amazing and $1000 sounds like a bargain to me. If I had the money I would have contacted you as soon as I saw it. I think I'm going to have to get another job just so I can have more JoDa glass.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Putting up some Joda Nano accessories in the classifieds. Check out these beauties if you are interested, they need to go somewhere to get more use.

kq5AO0q.jpg

demonscars

I received my first full rig from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd a few days ago (arrived 420 actually). Was a custom piece I ordered a while ago but basically let him have full reign, just gave what I had in mind theme wise, the usage I projected (flowers over concentrates), and the joint I'd like and wow did he deliver. It works great and looks amazing. So happy with it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I received my first full rig from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd a few days ago (arrived 420 actually). Was a custom piece I ordered a while ago but basically let him have full reign, just gave what I had in mind theme wise, the usage I projected (flowers over concentrates), and the joint I'd like and wow did he deliver. It works great and looks amazing. So happy with it.
MUST show pics:razz:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
If anyone's in the market I have this collab recycler available. Made by myself and my buddy pete Weiss. Colors are purple lollipop and Portland gray with jet black lip wraps. Features a large Millie encasement by Ben birney and one of my Cthulhu head sculptures. Shoot me a message for any inquiries.

TcaTzty.jpg

Top Bottom