• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
jyYVKO3.jpg

I have these 3 available if anyone is looking for some dope glass.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Dude, $250 for that sick Mushroom piece? Why are people not jumping at that! That's like 1/2 price guys! I would buy that if I didn't get this.

ok, Check out my new swoop from Joda!!!

This piece features 5 alternating @Doobiedave_Glass space sections, 2 @Dapoglass space millies, 1 astronaut and 1 rocket, a giant space themed Cab that looks so amazing in person, 10 Fire ass opal encasements, and 2 different downstems!! 1 is a super smooth 3 hole and the other is a 1 hole spinner perc! This piece is epic and personally my favorite JODA Glass piece to date!

FF5sIeP.jpg

ptwV7p1.jpg
NGJ8xC8.jpg
bOVr6cU.jpg
4agmmL9.jpg
APK3ZE0.jpg
DnUmFwt.jpg

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh man, I broke my tentacled gong I got custom from JoDa. I cherished that thing, too. At least I still have the matching stem, which I actually use more frequently. I'm so bummed, though. The tentacle just broke right off. With some help from my grinder. Which of course had some help from my clumsiness. Good thick glass, though.

abcd5432

Hey Joda, just saw this thread and haven't really ever looked through it a lot. This is some amazing work you're doing.

I know you didn't just post that last pic/vid without an explanation. Dude we need something HD of that. This is RIDICULOUS I don't even know what I'm seeing.

lSMSf3W.jpg

I think I just saw jesus....

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey Joda, just saw this thread and haven't really ever looked through it a lot. This is some amazing work you're doing.

I know you didn't just post that last pic/vid without an explanation. Dude we need something HD of that. This is RIDICULOUS I don't even know what I'm seeing.

lSMSf3W.jpg

I think I just saw jesus....

You are seeing a double uptake Swiss recycler with 24 opal encasements, 14 milli encasements, and 11 fume sections featuring a free floating spinning fume marble under the joint. It is available for the low cost of 1000$

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

You are seeing a double uptake Swiss recycler with 24 opal encasements, 14 milli encasements, and 11 fume sections featuring a free floating spinning fume marble under the joint. It is available for the low cost of 1000$
Gosh

The radius the marble spins around is totally mesmerising

Insane quality. That is a lot of amazeballs for the money

Top Bottom