• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
SOLD!!!! Damn I love the fc fam!!!

Hey guys, I'm in need of a bit of extra cash for the Michigan glass project this weekend so I'm offering up this cfl yoshi (name of the color) rig with matching dabber and directional carb cap, featuring 5 opal encasements for only 185$ shipped!!!!

Someone steal this from me!!!!

MMnMqim.jpg

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Ok, I've been gone for quite a while and don't know if anyone, included Joda, remembers me....but damn Joda, you've come a long way brother...I was here when you first started this, got some pieces from you and you did a repair on my Sterling Black (still going strong). I am very happy to see you're doing so well with this...keep on keeping on!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok, I've been gone for quite a while and don't know if anyone, included Joda, remembers me....but damn Joda, you've come a long way brother...I was here when you first started this, got some pieces from you and you did a repair on my Sterling Black (still going strong). I am very happy to see you're doing so well with this...keep on keeping on!
JODA is incredible!
To have one of his piece's is a serious CANNABIS vaping experience!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Thanks you guys. I feel bad that I’ve kinda let go of this thread here. I had never imagined it’d get this big for me. I still answer any and all messages I get from you guys and I still creep around and do a lot of reading here. Just don’t have much time for posting. Getting pics up here take a whole hell of a lot more effort than Instagram. But since I’m here I’ll share a pic of my most current piece that just so happens to still be available of any of you are interested.

8SsnOXB.jpg

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
i know i want one, but i just can't decide on a design (i think i've seen one of those flowers from super mario?) :D

That would probably be my Piranha plant aromatherapy cup, still got it!
G3ZyQkJ.jpg

Speaking of which, I'm down to my last 18mm carb'd WPA for my Nano. @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd - you still making carb'd 18mm adapters for the Nano?

Top Bottom