• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hi guys, V&C here.
So, partly because of these forums I made up my mind to take up glassblowing. After a year and a half of much planning and saving I put together a small glass studio here at my home in Michigan. I've now been on the torch for just under a month. I feel my work improve in leaps and bounds on a daily basis. I never thought i would be in a position to love what I do this much!
Anyways right now I have a very limited skill-set (as far as glass goes) but, I have been making some beautiful custom e-nano stems. Nobody else was making them and I wanted one so I made it myself. After posting a couple of pics I saw just how much interest there was in such a product. So here we are. I make more daily and will continually post pics of my latest work. Here are a few pics... I'll upload more later.
Thanks for checking my work out.

lEApAGe.jpg

ffvw99C.jpg

GqlB0iO.jpg

rSDChDw.jpg

KCJmdAt.jpg

cBDLLOQ.jpg

I apologize for the iPhone pics but it's what I've got. More stems to be posted shortly.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Am I allowed to say? Or should that be via pm?

EDIT: here's some more:
qJULuMA.jpg

a69wHru.jpg

VQ5cAmA.jpg

Please excuse my fingers... #glassblowerproblems lol.
Pricing will vary depending on size and amount of work. Some are shorties like @Vitolo likes. some are standard, some are a bit longer. They are not perfect but that's what makes them one of a kind! I don't buy pre lined or colored tubing so they are fully hand worked. I hope you all like them as much as I like making them.

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I have a nano so I'm able to make nano stems and know they fit when I ship them out. I don't have a u'd so I wouldn't know for sure the dimensions they'd need to be but I'm down for whatever is within my realm of capabilities.

Gongs will be in the future I just need to get the capital to place a glass joint order.

Caligula

Maximus
I have a nano so I'm able to make nano stems and know they fit when I ship them out. I don't have a u'd so I wouldn't know for sure the dimensions they'd need to be but I'm down for whatever is within my realm of capabilities.

Gongs will be in the future I just need to get the capital to place a glass joint order.

Let me know, Ill be your first customer.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
VQ5cAmA.jpg

Please excuse my fingers... #glassblowerproblems lol.
Pricing will vary depending on size and amount of work. Some are shorties like @Vitolo likes. some are standard, some are a bit longer. They are not perfect but that's what makes them one of a kind! I don't buy pre lined or colored tubing so they are fully hand worked. I hope you all like them as much as I like making them.

Really digging the fumed ones. I'm guessing they change color as they get dirty like spoon bowls?

Where do I sign up? Always wanted a worked SSV wand, but this is even better.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Pm me for any and all inquiries. Yes the fumed ones will change color, it'll just take way longer than it does in a combustion piece.

On a side note: I placed an order for some slyme, some lemon drop, some purple rain, and some glass joints, so... New colors and possibly worked gongs coming in the next week.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'm a bit limited as to what I can do for other vapes right now because I've dwindled my collection down to just my nano. So I don't have other vapes to try the pieces on for fitment. I did however order a handful of 14mm male joints along with my color order so hopefully custom enano gongs by next week. Also did some sick stems today I'll post pics tomorrow after I get them out of the kiln.

Also wanted to add that while I'm getting established I'll take 35$ +2$ (to cover pp fees) shipped for the heavily worked stems and 25$ +2$ shipped for the lesser worked dotted stems. I hope that sounds like fair pricing. Only shipping in the US for now.

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Couple new stems:
JENkZJt.jpg

I apologize for the terrible iphone pics. I'll post new later.
On the left is light cobalt over china white with china white warts. On the right is lined light cobalt, china white, and steel wool with light cobalt warts. The pics do them no justice. I'm loving the steel wool! Hope you like.

Mods: I hate to b2b post but I could no longer edit. Sry

Top Bottom